Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Reaction to Hagel as a candidate for Defense Secretary.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Another country trying to influence our policy? Not a big leap ther sharks. Need more help let me know.

But, this thread is about Israel. I Just wish I could actually get you to discuss the subject of the thread...sorry if the subject upset you. As I said before, the illegal immigration thing has been discussed to death on several threads. I thought I was introducing a fresh topic to the forum and you want to take it back to illegal immigration from Mexico. As far as I know, there is no forum policy to only complain about Mexico.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will do so. Just as long as you tell all the anti bush anti NRA folks not to deviate from the stated topic. You are now the topic police.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I will do so. Just as long as you tell all the anti bush anti NRA folks not to deviate from the stated topic. You are now the topic police.

It's not a matter of being the "topic police." I just don't see why we have to turn every thread into an anti-Mexican illegal rant....in other words...another anti-Obama rant. You can deviate from the topic....but do you have to do it every time? Are there only three things that you care to discuss? Illegal immigrants, welfare abuse and Obama?

The Israeli influence over our elected conservative leaders is an important topic. Don't you have an opinion on that?
Ramjet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

It's not a matter of being the "topic police." I just don't see why we have to turn every thread into an anti-Mexican illegal rant....in other words...another anti-Obama rant. You can deviate from the topic....but do you have to do it every time? Are there only three things that you care to discuss? Illegal immigrants, welfare abuse and Obama?

The Israeli influence over our elected conservative leaders is an important topic. Don't you have an opinion on that?

And the Duck goes down!!!!!!!!!!!! You might as well start a new topic, no one fell for your nonsense here.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Duck goes down? I have said many times that we should not allow any country to influence and we should not give any country any aid until we are all set here in the US. There...my opinion. How about yours on Mexico Sharks.
Rammy is a one sided dope.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Duck goes down? I have said many times that we should not allow any country to influence and we should not give any country any aid until we are all set here in the US. There...my opinion. How about yours on Mexico Sharks.

In other words , you agree with Shark so you must manufacture an argument off topic because you can't possibly agree with him. You are a clown towner Laughing
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not at all dopey. I agree with sharks with respect to political influence. Yet he has never felt it necessary to mention Mexico attempting to influence our politics. Lets get an answer. Clown towner? OHHHHHH........you got me.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Not at all dopey. I agree with sharks with respect to political influence. Yet he has never felt it necessary to mention Mexico attempting to influence our politics. Lets get an answer. Clown towner? OHHHHHH........you got me.

Lol, so if you want to talk about Mexican influence and Sharks is talking about Israeli influence then he is out of line for talking about Israeli influence? Maybe you should have started your own discussion on Mexican influence instead of being argumentative using your unrelated comparison pulled out of the air?
BTW , sorry Sharks I am just as bad for poining out the ridiculousness of Dong, I don't think anyone has discussed your topic. I agree with you as does the donger but I don't argue over the fact that I agree with you. Why didn't Sharks complain about Chinese influence? He must love the Chinese. Yes, Clown towner fits. Unintentional steady comedy, Donger.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ouch. How will my self esteem ever recover after that lashing by Rammy.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

its called deflection rammy. when you can't argue the facts talk about something else, anything else. or throw something completely unrelated into the conversation to muddy the waters. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I thought I was on ignore Fraudpublican.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

It's not just the aid that we give Israel, it's their actions as well and that we have, in the past, unconditionally supported them and looked the other way when they are doing things that are clearly wrong.

Sure Duk, Is there something specific that you are asking about Mexico? I commented about specific things that I didn't like about Israel.

I find Ramjet to be a reasonable and logical contributor to this forum.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
its called deflection rammy. when you can't argue the facts talk about something else, anything else. or throw something completely unrelated into the conversation to muddy the waters. Cool

Read from the beginning. It is pretty entertaining. He even asked me to attack Sharks statements then later said he agreed with him. Circle arguing and misdirection. I would never put him on ignore, he is one of the only reasons I still visit here. Max on the other hand is on ignore with his multiple ID's.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I did not realize I posed such a flummoxing question. Sharks.....do you have a problem with all countries trying to influence US politics or just Isreal?
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sadly LDD for all his faults used to be entertaining now he is just a crank like so many others. while i would never lump him in with smallsaximus he is in the 1A crew with GJ, Scorp etc. people with nothing to say just talking points or one note johnnies. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Exactly how would you have an opinion on my crankiness if you supposedly have me on ignore fraudpublican.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i would laugh if it wasn't so sad. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually everyone is laughing at you as a fraud. You posted that I was on ignore. So I guess your hometown having a profitable skating rink and your "wife" teaching underprivledged kids are lies as well.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I did not realize I posed such a flummoxing question. Sharks.....do you have a problem with all countries trying to influence US politics or just Isreal?

I guess I should have know better.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did you mean "known"? Yet you did not answer the question. I should have known.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Did you mean "known"? Yet you did not answer the question. I should have known.

Yes, known. Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And yet you did not answer the question about Mexico.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
And yet you did not answer the question about Mexico.

And yet you have not answered many of my questions, both in this thread and others. So what? I don't feel like getting involved in your games.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Of course not. Ask any question you want and I will answer.......if you agree to do the same.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Like I said, very entertaining. Thank you Donger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: