Close this search box.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Search

Police Seek Public’s Help to ID Suspects in Burglary Investigation

Resized_20230615_133158.jpeg
Courtesy North Wildwood Police Department
Resized_20230615_133158.jpeg

By From North Wildwood Police Department

NORTH WILDWOOD – The North Wildwood Police Department has been conducting an investigation and is requesting assistance from the public to identify two suspects in a burglary investigation that occurred on June 4, 2023, between the hours of 3:00 AM and 6:00 AM in the Anglesea section of North Wildwood. The subjects were seen driving a white Pontiac G6, with NJ license plates. 
If anyone has any information regarding the identity of these suspects, please contact the North Wildwood Police Department at (609) 522-2411 or email our Detective Division at detectives@nwpd.org. The public can also do so anonymously by using our TEXT-A-TIP by texting TIP NWPD, followed by your message, to 888777.

Spout Off

Sea Isle City – Another downtown Manhattan demonstration today with , you know who, chanting “ death to America” and burning American flags. I believe in freedom of speech but this is sedition and should be…

Read More

Avalon – Avalon spouter is correct about the regulations Avalon follows. I've had two fiberglass decks being replaced on my street. The air was filled with hazardous particulate for a few hours. I had to…

Read More

Lower Township – I agree with the Cape May spouter about the cabana ban being in effect for all beaches . As a seasonal resident for over 40 years I see it myself; people set up their cabanas and chairs early morning…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content