Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Lapierre NRA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: see Fred? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

See Fred, Imagine if these guys got an assault rifle.....see what I mean?

News Report: Inquirer:Two New Jersey white supremacists who allegedly attacked several men of Egyptian descent on New Years Eve - and then boasted about the assault on a social media website - were charged this morning with the commission of hate crimes, federal prosecutors said.

Christopher Ising, 31, and Michal Gunar, 27, purportedly are members of two virulently racist neo-Nazi groups. Federal authorities said Ising, of East Brunswick, belonged to the "Atlantic City Skins;" Gunar, of Cranbury, is a member of the "Aryan Terror Brigade," according to the indictment.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: now is the time Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
cobra wrote:
Devil.. No. Now is the time to address the issue while we are mad... and the NRA supported candidates and spent money lthat allowed the assault rifle and large magazine ban to expire...and remember they were PRO hollow-point (cop-killer) bullets for all!

Now..now is the time to tighten up gun regulation....that's what the NRA wants--to let is slide and go away.....So Devil, when do we address it? The next time people are mass murdered---again?

You mean now is the time to force the NRA to discuss this issue so they can also be accused of grandstanding during such a horrible event?

Let's let the families bury their dead before we switch to a national conversation about the how and why. A modicum of respect goes a long way.

You afraid people won't be as angry tomorrow as they are today? A knee :: fool :: reaction during a time of great emotional strife isn't as easy to undo when you realize you've made a mistake and no longer have the emotional train speeding down the tracks with all that momentum.

I'm not sure why you seem to think any new common sense gun safety legislation would go beyond what you yourself agree to. My guess is that less will happen rather than more.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: now is the time Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
cobra wrote:
Devil.. No. Now is the time to address the issue while we are mad... and the NRA supported candidates and spent money lthat allowed the assault rifle and large magazine ban to expire...and remember they were PRO hollow-point (cop-killer) bullets for all!

Now..now is the time to tighten up gun regulation....that's what the NRA wants--to let is slide and go away.....So Devil, when do we address it? The next time people are mass murdered---again?

You mean now is the time to force the NRA to discuss this issue so they can also be accused of grandstanding during such a horrible event?

Let's let the families bury their dead before we switch to a national conversation about the how and why. A modicum of respect goes a long way.

You afraid people won't be as angry tomorrow as they are today? A knee :: fool :: reaction during a time of great emotional strife isn't as easy to undo when you realize you've made a mistake and no longer have the emotional train speeding down the tracks with all that momentum.

I'm not sure why you seem to think any new common sense gun safety legislation would go beyond what you yourself agree to. My guess is that less will happen rather than more.

Cooler heads prevail.
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I was unaware law enforcement is unable to access mental health information on gun applicants. This is wrong. The NRA and all those who support gun control should have this changed immediately.
These shooters all have mental problems.....including this most recent shooter who shot his mother in the face to shut her up when she informed him he was being admitted to an institution for treatment....and he subsequently tried to kill the thing he thought she cared more about than him.....the elementary school where she volunteered and all who were in it.

No one with a history of violence, mental illness or any family member who has someone living with them who has these issues should be allowed to obtain a gun.
Whatever civil liberties protection that is being applied which impedes the police from a thorough determination of who should own a gun and who should not, needs to be changed immediately. Public safety should trump personal liberties in the ability to buy/own a gun. We need to change this now. This change is something I believe gun owners, the NRA and anti-gun owners would agree on.
LSMFT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

First of all I am for some measure of gun control but 'cudda where would a mental health check be helpfull in this instance? Everything I've seen or read is that the mother owned the guns and the son stole them and shot her first. Did the son have a license? If not then even a mandated mental health check would not be an issue in this particular case.
LSMFT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry I just re-read your post and you do include any person living with a mental health person should be unable to purchase a gun, so in that case your point is relavent but I would choose to disagree with you at that point. That would mean anyone with an autisic (sp) child could not apply. Anyone with a downes syndrome child could not apply. What I might be persuaded to agree with is that anyone (not just a few ) who buy guns must proove that they have a secure locking case or cabinet for their gun and then if anyone uses that gun for any wrongful deed the owner is held just as responsible as the person who does the deed.
LSMFT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I believe that puts the responcibility back where it belongs.......with the gun owner. If the gun is mis-placed or stolen then the owner should immediately be required to notify the police. These are just my opinions but I still believe the gun owner;not the gun; is the reason for the gun's wrongful use.
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: gun violence Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Remember, the overwhelming majority of gun shootings ever day, every hour that either kill or wound are not from the hand of a mentally disabled person.. Yes, weed out the loonies from purchasing guns--but the best way to reduce gun violence is to well, reduce the number of guns! The US has the most lax gun regulations of any industrialized coiuntry in the world. And it isnt TV violence, etc. Japanese kids watch far more violent games, videos etc and they dont kill at all, Nor do Canadan kids who watch and do all the same things Amereican kids do.
It's the guns people. the massive amount of guns.. Camden County buy-back program just set a record--over 1,000 guns turned in. Let's do this nationally. Offer five times what an assault weapon is worth and massive magazine clips....lets reduce the number of handguns and get rid of our insane 'Gun culture"
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Another dope ignoring the way Japan fights gun control. They have the right to enter, search and confiscate anything without a warrant. Are you ok with that Erm? Are you ok with eliminating the number of criminals by mandating a death penalty for a crime with a gun Erm?
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: guns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Japanese kids don't buy guns legally or illegally dope--that's the point. Death penalty-the old right-wing answer to everything. Fred, I know this is a stretch, but you need to actually read about crime and the death penalty. Like the FACT that the death penalty has NEVER been a deterent to someone committing a CRIME--Ever! It's just a punishment. And of course, we all know that the poor get the death penanlty the majority of time because they can't afford a good lawyer--or a plea=down like rich people do.

Are you that dumb Fred?.. Geze, at least do some homework before you make a fool of yourself... Get up to ACC in January and learn something before you "shoot" your mouth off...
Death penalty as a way to reduce gun violence--absurb (ever hear about heat-of-passion gun murders Fred?) Why or why do I waste my time educating you...
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That is just your opinion. Seeing you are a dope it means nothing. Hey Erm....are you ok with searches without warrants?
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: searches Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

searches without warrants? Of course not. Probably cause and a warrant? sure.. Like FBI gets a tip that a band of birthers want to shot the President? Sure... get a warrant and get 'em. KKK? Skinheads? Ayrian nations. Racists? etc...Sure probably cause, evidence..go after them. LIke they do NOW Fred!!! Under the law... Just step it up...
Keep twisting the coinversation Fred... Assault weapons will be banned andl arge magazine clips..then we go on from there......
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually that is how Japan fights these things, Did you not use Japan as an example of great gun control?

You are the biggest racist on this site Erm.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

DEmocrats are great at talking about gun control but lousy at doing anyting about it. I guess that is becuase Harry Reid is bought and paid for by the NRA.

Will the Dems who support gun control support TOUGH enforcement of that same gun control? Will they Dems support harsh punishment for the thugs who break the laws that the Dems support? Will the Dems complain about all the urban youth filling the jails when they violate the gun laws?

If we passed new gun laws then I predict the liberals will all complain and cry racism when the jails start filling up with thugs who break the laws.
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: racist Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Racist? Explain. Who do I hate? Sure...Birthers, KKK, Skinheads, Atrian Nation, white supremists? And any left group that uses violence... so where does the racism come in Fred? I'm white Fred...
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: NRA today Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't wait for the NRA press conference today.. they must have done 24/7 PR meetings to figure out what to say about the slaughter.. Their first response was to say they had no comment due to respect for the familes and that they offered their condolences and prayers. "Prayers." They actually said the word "prayers." Gee, they did everything they could to keep assault weapons on the streets and large magazinesd and they are now offering their "prayers" for the victims and families. Sickening. Disgusting. Hiding behind their "Christian values" when they only are about death and destruction--to innocents..
Disgusting.... Disgusting.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have not heard my chief niggas say anything about this event. Have Sharpton, Jackson or Farrakhan said anything? Or dont they care about the white kids? Again if I am wrong please correct me.
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: of course you are wrong.. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

of course you are wrong....recent poll by Pew found that 62 percent of black people want tighter handgun control.....black leaders have been saying that for years..
Please, go do your homework--you embarrass yourself--which is hard to keep doing, but you somehow you are consistent....

Pssst, Fred. Obama is YOUR President and has a real live birth certificate..Get over it... four more years racist boy...
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You did not answer my question. Did my niggas Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan preach about this tragedy?
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what an embarrassing performance by "krazykat" lapierre, if he'd kept his mouth shut he'd have been ahead of the game. proves what a dunce he truly is! Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Says Fraudpublican. So it is so. Can anyone point me to the Three :: beautiful :: Magi press conference about this event?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If Wayne wants armed guards in every school, I say go for it. Let's impose an excise tax on all firearms and all ammunition to pay for it.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
You did not answer my question. Did my niggas Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan preach about this tragedy?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/12/19/sharpton-we-must-limit-access-to-high-powered-weapons.html
Jerryvision2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So the the anti gun libtards want Obama to ban guns, Obama gave out guns to the mexican cartels who kill border agents Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jerryvision2000 wrote:
So the the anti gun libtards want Obama to ban guns, Obama gave out guns to the mexican cartels who kill border agents Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hi Max.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: