Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Democrats don't care about the middle class
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Democrats don't care about the middle class Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Almost 90% of the country is NON union. Obama represents the radical 10% at the top and bottom.

Obama also wants to raise taxes on the supposid 1% yet he does not plan on doing away with loopholes. If there are still loopholes then the 1% can still avoid the tax increase. At that point the tax increase is going to be passed on to the milddle class.
barracuda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Aww....don't worry Max.....the $35,000.00 maximum cap on deductions should take care of that problem with all the loopholes.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Aww....don't worry Max.....the $35,000.00 maximum cap on deductions should take care of that problem with all the loopholes.

Not true. Obama has proposed tax breaks for job creators.
Can you see the flaw with the Obama jobs plan and his tax plan? Obama supports tax breaks for job creators but he also supports higher taxes for the 1%.

What happens when the job creators are in the 1%?

There will still be loopholes. The job creators will simply keep their money in the business and avoid the taxes. It is not that difficult. I
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

Can you see the flaw with the Obama jobs plan and his tax plan? Obama supports tax breaks for job creators but he also supports higher taxes for the 1%.

There will still be loopholes. The job creators will simply keep their money in the business and avoid the taxes. It is not that difficult. I

Isn't that basically giving both sides what they want? Or do you simply want it your way or no way?
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

Isn't that basically giving both sides what they want? Or do you simply want it your way or no way?

It is on paper but you can not do it in reality. How do you raise the taxes on the 1% and give them a tax break at the same time? What does that solve? Will it lower the deficit? Doesn't the two plans also contradict each other?

Why do unions and illegals both support the Dems when they both want the opposite?

Where are the increased number of jobs for the unions? In 4 years when your numbers are down below 10% who will you support?
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

It is on paper but you can not do it in reality. How do you raise the taxes on the 1% and give them a tax break at the same time? What does that solve? Will it lower the deficit? Doesn't the two plans also contradict each other?

Why do unions and illegals both support the Dems when they both want the opposite?

Where are the increased number of jobs for the unions? In 4 years when your numbers are down below 10% who will you support?

That depends on how you give breaks. When you give breaks to people for actually creating jobs, hiring AMERICAN workers I think it's a positive thing. Some people in business recognize that success should be a long term goal and that their success depends on others doing well too. Yes, it will lower the deficit and no, these plans don't necessarily contradict each other.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max....Repubs started the support for illegals when Republican Reagan gave the first amnesty citizenship to millions of them in 1986. Why do Repubs support illegal immigration from Mexico.....cheap labor....low cost... initially for big Agriculture, then for manufacturing and expanded to maids, food service, landscaping, construction and just about everywhere. Repubs want illegals because they cost less than Americans and therefore, they make much more profit. Democrats want illegals because they want their votes to get more Democrats in office and Dems have all the support network lobbyists which will get the illegals and especially their children more give away programs and $$$$. See Dems and Repubs want more and more illegals, but for different reasons.

Regarding unions.......Why do the Republican right to work states workers make less than the Democrat pro-union states? Is right to work good for middle class wages or is Republicans just using this in the name of "freedom to chose" to drive down employee wages and increase their profits from the less informed workers? Here's a question for you Max........if I own a business and I pay my production worker $28.00 hr and I fire him and create THREE production worker positions at $9.00 hr.....am I a JOB CREATOR?
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

That depends on how you give breaks. When you give breaks to people for actually creating jobs, hiring AMERICAN workers I think it's a positive thing. Some people in business recognize that success should be a long term goal and that their success depends on others doing well too. Yes, it will lower the deficit and no, these plans don't necessarily contradict each other.

NO. Not "necessarily" is not definitive. You are basically saying the plans might or might not contradict each other. YOU are ignoring the possiblitly that the people who actually create the jobs are in 1%. You SUPPORT the tax breaks for job creators but then you complain when the job creators don't pay more in taxes.

Who do y ou think creates the jobs? The poor? What jobs do they create? The top 1% will create many more jobs than the bottom 1%. The bottom 1% don't pay any taxes to begin with. They have no capital to invest and create jobs. The top 1% create most of the jobs.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Max....Repubs started the support for illegals when Republican Reagan gave the first amnesty citizenship to millions of them in 1986. Why do Repubs support illegal immigration from Mexico.....cheap labor....low cost... initially for big Agriculture, then for manufacturing and expanded to maids, food service, landscaping, construction and just about everywhere. Repubs want illegals because they cost less than Americans and therefore, they make much more profit. Democrats want illegals because they want their votes to get more Democrats in office and Dems have all the support network lobbyists which will get the illegals and especially their children more give away programs and $$$$. See Dems and Repubs want more and more illegals, but for different reasons.

Regarding unions.......Why do the Republican right to work states workers make less than the Democrat pro-union states? Is right to work good for middle class wages or is Republicans just using this in the name of "freedom to chose" to drive down employee wages and increase their profits from the less informed workers? Here's a question for you Max........if I own a business and I pay my production worker $28.00 hr and I fire him and create THREE production worker positions at $9.00 hr.....am I a JOB CREATOR?

No. Republicans do not support illegals. Jan Brewer in Arizona is trying to deport them but your boy Obama is doing everything he can to stop her. ONE Republican (Reagan) might have supported the illegals but he is dead and he does not speak for me or anyone for that matter. Does Jimmy Carter speak for YOU?

Republician right to work states make more than out of work union members in non right to work states. WHy is that? Which state has the largest job growth the last year? I will give you a clue. It is not a state with Camden or Philly. Can you say TEXAS!!!

I have a question for you. If there is a business that is losing money becuase of cheap foreign competition(Thank Clinton and NAFTA). If that business eventually goes out of business and lays off thousands of $28/hr union factory workers then did that business create jobs?

What is better a low paying job or NO job? If you want a high paying job then you need a marketable skill. Pushing a broom and having a union card is hardly a marketable skill. Unions are not smart enough to understand that fact. Why are the highest paying jobs usually non union? Where are the unions for the doctors, lawyers, engineeers, computer programmers, pharmaceutical sales reps, bankers, and accountants? Why is it ILLEGAL under the Obama administration for government workers to join unions? Wouldn't it be great if the CIA, FBI, ARMY or NAVY had unions and could go on strike?

Why do non union suburbs have more money than cities like Philly or Camden?

I recently offered the Dems a opportunity to compete and prove which method works and not ONE Dem took me up on my offer. Let's take two cities and let the Rs run one city and let the Dems run one and we will see which method works better. The Dems can set all the criminals free and give them all free housing. The Dems can let the lower class desttroy the schools. You have unions that make $50/hr but won't have any jobs. The Republican city will have the honest hard working Rs and no welfare. The lower class will make only $9/hr but we will have high school kids doing those jobs and that will be their incentive to work in school so they don't have to work at MacDondalds. The Republican method will always win.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

NO. Not "necessarily" is not definitive. You are basically saying the plans might or might not contradict each other. YOU are ignoring the possiblitly that the people who actually create the jobs are in 1%. You SUPPORT the tax breaks for job creators but then you complain when the job creators don't pay more in taxes.

Who do y ou think creates the jobs? The poor? What jobs do they create? The top 1% will create many more jobs than the bottom 1%. The bottom 1% don't pay any taxes to begin with. They have no capital to invest and create jobs. The top 1% create most of the jobs.

I'm not ignoring anything. I say not necessarily because I don't pretend to know all the facts unlike you who learns a tiny piece of a fact and tries to come off like you know what you're talking about. No, the bottom 1% don't create jobs or pay taxes. I never claimed they did. As for the top 1%, many of them don't create any jobs, except to keep investors employed by continuing to re-invest their capital gains. Many more of the top 1% do in fact create jobs.......in communist China. To be fair, they also create jobs here in the US. They are however, low paying, non-livable wages at stores peddling those cheap Chinese imports to other people who can't afford to buy better than cheap Chinese imports.

So, back to the point that you either aren't capable of understanding or choose to ignore: If someone is in the top 1% isn't really contributing to anything but their own benefit, I say to he11 with them, the least they can do is pay more in taxes to take some of the burden off those of us who actually work for a living. Those that do actually create American jobs and help build the working class deserve the opportunity to ensure that those jobs stick around and make a few bucks for themselves in the process.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
What is better a low paying job or NO job?

Ahh, the mantra of the elite. You take what I give you and I don't want to hearing any complaining about it!! Oh yes, thank you sir! Thank you for the privilege of working for you!

maximus99 wrote:
I recently offered the Dems a opportunity to compete and prove which method works and not ONE Dem took me up on my offer. Let's take two cities and let the Rs run one city and let the Dems run one and .......

Riiiight because any of this would actually be feasible. Tell ya what, here's an offer for you. Since you know better. Go to Camden or any other failing city of your choice and take it over in your Republican style and turn that place around. Just know that if you don't take me up on this challenge and succeed, I'm going to remind you daily about how you're a failure and everything you stand for is idiotic. Here it is. Here's your opportunity to shine. Succeed and I'll beg you for a job scrubbing toilets at minimum wage. I'll quit my union job and let your decisions direct the path that my family and I take Exclamation
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

I'm not ignoring anything. I say not necessarily because I don't pretend to know all the facts unlike you who learns a tiny piece of a fact and tries to come off like you know what you're talking about. No, the bottom 1% don't create jobs or pay taxes. I never claimed they did. As for the top 1%, many of them don't create any jobs, except to keep investors employed by continuing to re-invest their capital gains. Many more of the top 1% do in fact create jobs.......in communist China. To be fair, they also create jobs here in the US. They are however, low paying, non-livable wages at stores peddling those cheap Chinese imports to other people who can't afford to buy better than cheap Chinese imports.

So, back to the point that you either aren't capable of understanding or choose to ignore: If someone is in the top 1% isn't really contributing to anything but their own benefit, I say to he11 with them, the least they can do is pay more in taxes to take some of the burden off those of us who actually work for a living. Those that do actually create American jobs and help build the working class deserve the opportunity to ensure that those jobs stick around and make a few bucks for themselves in the process.

Do you really expect WalMart or MacDonalds to pay anything above minimum wage? What kind of [Incredibly Smart Person] expects to raise a family on MacDonalds paychecks? KIDS work at MacDonalds.

When I was in school, most of the kids in my school worked at MacDonalds, construction, farmhands picking tomatoes or any minumum wage job in the summer. That taught them to go to school and study so they could get good jobs not working at MacDonalds. The inner city Dems never learned that lesson.

If you want to tax people who you say don't contribute then fine with me. YOU pick any rule you want but let's apply it to EVERYONE including YOU and the poor. The problem with the loony Dems like yourself is you all want two sets of rules. One for you and one for EVERYONE else. It is funny that you say the 1% don't contribute when they pay many times more than you. You complain about people who don't contribute but then you ignore the lower class who not only don't contribute but they also destroy schools and neighborhoods. Why is that?

Will you support my plan? You can pick any tax rate YOU want and YOU will pay that same rate. EVERYONE will pay the same.

I challenge you to come up with a plan.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
When I was in school, most of the kids in my school worked at MacDonalds, construction, farmhands picking tomatoes or any minumum wage job in the summer. That taught them to go to school and study so they could get good jobs not working at MacDonalds. The inner city Dems never learned that lesson.

No plenty of people learned that lesson whether they were inner city, suburb, democrats or republicans. The problem is they are too often the only jobs available.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

Ahh, the mantra of the elite. You take what I give you and I don't want to hearing any complaining about it!! Oh yes, thank you sir! Thank you for the privilege of working for you!

maximus99 wrote:
I recently offered the Dems a opportunity to compete and prove which method works and not ONE Dem took me up on my offer. Let's take two cities and let the Rs run one city and let the Dems run one and .......

Riiiight because any of this would actually be feasible. Tell ya what, here's an offer for you. Since you know better. Go to Camden or any other failing city of your choice and take it over in your Republican style and turn that place around. Just know that if you don't take me up on this challenge and succeed, I'm going to remind you daily about how you're a failure and everything you stand for is idiotic. Here it is. Here's your opportunity to shine. Succeed and I'll beg you for a job scrubbing toilets at minimum wage. I'll quit my union job and let your decisions direct the path that my family and I take Exclamation

No. You can start your own company and put in the same work as the elite. The mantra if the lower class is do as little as possible and then complain that you are not being paid the most money.

I would love to take over Camden the lower class dems would never elect me. They want welfare not jobs. My plan is for jobs. Dems hate work.

My plan is not a failure. Just look at all the successful suburbs. My plan is working right now. My plan worked in Philly and Camden back in the day. BAck in the day when the Rs were running Philly they were building bridges, tunnels, subways, schools and museums. Today's Dems are building ghetto housing for criminals who destroy schools. There was no public housing back in the day. They did not have busing or school choice. Kids went to the school in their neighborhood.

Your union leaders were selling you out back in the day too. In return for an envelope full of cash the business agents would let the contractors pay the members HALF and make them work Saturdays for FREE. THat is a FACT. Many of the union members in the early 20th century did not even speak English. They were LEGAL immigrants who passed though Ellis Island and not the illegals that YOUR boy Obama supports.

Last edited by maximus99 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

maximus99 wrote:

No. You can start your own company and put in the same work as the elite. The mantra if the lower class is do as little as possible and then complain that you are not being paid the most money.

I would love to take over Camden the lower class dems would never elect me. They want welfare not jobs. My plan is for jobs. Dems hate work.

That sounds like a refusal to even compete. I gave you the opportunity to pick any city of your choosing. You are a coward. A fraud. You're not even willing to try, even with the opportunity to pick your own town. You have no credibility because you're unwilling to prove what you say will work. Maybe now you'll :: be quiet::. Dope.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

maximus99 wrote:

That sounds like a refusal to even compete. I gave you the opportunity to pick any city of your choosing. You are a coward. A fraud. You're not even willing to try, even with the opportunity to pick your own town. You have no credibility because you're unwilling to prove what you say will work. Maybe now you'll :: be quiet::. Dope.

It is hardly a refusal on my part. The refusal is on the Dems who refuse to support Republicans even though the Democratic model in their cities is a total failure.

Just the other day I heard some [Incredibly Smart Person] liberal on the radio complaining that Democrats can't get elected in Medford. Well yea. If you have a town with low crime, good schools, no graffiti and no trash then why would you support a Democrat. The real crime is when you have cities with record murder rates, horrible schools, and tons of trash and they won't elect a Republcian. Philly just announced they will close 40 schools. They are going to have 400 murders this year and they also made the list as the dirtiest big city.

Last edited by maximus99 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:

It is hardly a refusal on my part. The refusal is on the Dems who refuse to support Republicans even though the Democratic model in their cities is a total failure.

It's absolutely a refusal, a cop-out. Show them how to do it right if you know better. Dope.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Unfortunately neither party wants to show them how do do it correctly.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

It's absolutely a refusal, a cop-out. Show them how to do it right if you know better. Dope.

We Rs already showed them. Just look at the suburbs or you can look at the cities when they were successful. The model is already there. The loony Dems choose to do the opposite.

If Philly/Camden were great cities with great schools back in day and they had NO public housing, very little welfare, no busing, no school choice then why would you support public housing, welfare, busing and school choice? Dems are not too bright. They always want to do the opposite of what work. When doing the opposite of what works does not work they then cry racism and want mo money for their failed programs.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Unfortunately neither party wants to show them how do do it correctly.

Not true. All you have to do is open your eyes and look at any great neighborhood, town or city. The models are there. There are actually more than one successful way to run a city. The Dems all want to do the opposite.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Name a great city for us to examine.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Name a great city for us to examine.

Pick one.

Philly was a great city back in the day when Rs were in charge.

How about San Francisco. San Fran is filled with CAPITALISTS who work at .com companies. Gay sex, drugs, abortion rights does not pay their mortgages or feed their kids. San Fran has very little affordable housing. San Fran is mostly whites, gay whites, and asians. Most of the blacks live in Oakland. SF might be liberal socially but they are fiscally conservative 1%ers. The .com hipsters are mostly NON union. You won't see Nancy Pelosi support ANY public housing in Pacific Heights where she lives. She won't support school choice when it comes to the schools that her kids attended. Most likely they attended all white private schools.

Let's add Paris, London, Rome, Berlin or any city in Europe. In Europe the people care about education. In Europe they have a very low percentage of single parent homes. The crime rate in Europe is low. That is pretty much the EXACT opposite of most inner city lower class Democrats.

The most fiscally conservative country in Europe is Germany and they are in good shape financially compared to most of the more liberal countires. The people in Germany are hard working. American Dems look at work as slavery.

Dems like to compare themselves to Europeans which is a joke. Some of the countries in Europe might be socialsist but people in those countries still work 48 weeks a year or more compared to inner city dems who never work. Most Republcians have their roots in Europe. Republicans are more European than Dems. The lower class Dems are African. How is Africa doing?

Last edited by maximus99 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Paris, London Rome and Berlin all have many slum areas. Remember the riots in Paris? Obviously you are from Philly.....not all of Philly was great.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Paris, London Rome and Berlin all have many slum areas. Remember the riots in Paris? Obviously you are from Philly.....not all of Philly was great.

Sure. The slums in Paris, rome and Berling are the areas filled with same type of people who support Obama. That is why those areas are slums.

If we look at Philly the slums in North Philly are 100% Democrat. The areas of the city that still have some Rs are the nice areas like Rittenhouse Sq, East Falls and Chestnut Hill.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

What do you think about union leaders taking kick backs from contractors in exchange for looking the other way at rule violations? Do you think the union cares about you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: