Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Obama's White House- Spring Break
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Obama's White House- Spring Break Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I hope they did not close the beach like before.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/like-mother-like-daughter-malia-obamas-spring-break-vacation-cost-u-s-taxpayers-115500/
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

any idea how many days bush2 spent on vacation? on the plus side at least he wasn't thinking of any other things he could do to destroy the economy! but i'm sure you complained about that too, i mean you wouldn't have an agenda? would you? Shocked
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: unemployment down Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

unemployment rate down to lowest rate since 2008 announced today...we are finally recovering from the Bush-Republican mess...tjhat's wht Reps got hammerd in the election and Tea Party is stepped into the tar pits.....keep going negative Bubbles--see how well that worked for you in November...
Oh, where was George on 9-11? vacation.....where was George during Katrina?

uh-huh...
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

never really saw bubbles as a "Sore Losers Club" member but whoops dere it is. spend more time blaming the republicans for this guy being prez, people really had no other choice. mittens really? "remember bush2, i'm gonna be twice as bad"!!! where do i vote, where do i vote. the republicans are in the process of rejoining the rest of the nation in the 21st century and leaving the 1950's behind. be patient 2016 is about 2 years away. Cool
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Two wrongs don't make it right. It's pretty disturbing that followers of the "BO can do no wrong" club will justify anything BO does by comparing it to something GW did.....no matter how far fetched.

How many American families can afford to send their 13 year old daughters on spring break to Mexico? How many American families can afford to foot the bill for 12 additional friends to go with her? How many American families can afford to hire 25 secret service agents to chaperon a vacation to Mexico for approximately 13 junior high female adolescents?

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

once again you failed to comprehend. it doesn't matter where the prez is or what he is doing. he is as much in touch as if he was in the oval office. why can't you get in the real world? and the cost? he's the POTUS for god's sake. and here's the kicker its not "far fetched" obama won't get within a mile of bush2's vacation time and i don't remember the outcry from his loyal followers, how come? another Sore Loser club member with no point just he's unhappy obama's prez, to bad. "get over it" -momma bush2 Cool
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: $$ Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anybody who knows anything knows that the President and family are basically prisoners in the White House. They can't do any normal things..they can't go out to dinner or see a movie, an event a play anything without it being a big security investment and polanning. They cant even gomout for a pizza.. So Obama plays golf to getaway (and do busines by the way...) because it is low security risk/investment. The kid going to Mexico with friends? Dont bother me. Obama's paying for it..he made enough cash with his books, etc. His girls have had no "normal: life with friends...
Bush...he hated Washington and spent more than 20 percent of his time isolated at his ranch..more time away than any President in history. and cost wayyyy more to taxpayers than Obama could ever spend.. But never heard a peep from any conservative about that chunk of change,,,now did we?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
never really saw bubbles as a "Sore Losers Club" member but whoops dere it is. spend more time blaming the republicans for this guy being prez, people really had no other choice. mittens really? "remember bush2, i'm gonna be twice as bad"!!! where do i vote, where do i vote. the republicans are in the process of rejoining the rest of the nation in the 21st century and leaving the 1950's behind. be patient 2016 is about 2 years away. Cool

Yea I'm p*ssed off now I only got to go to :: lousy :: Florida when I was 13 to visit my Grandparents.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

whoa whoa bubbles none of that class warfare. you middle class people should be happy somebody successful like the POTUS is doing well. in fact you should be fighting in the "more money for millionaires" club we have on SO. a lot of spouters are upset that mittens and his crew might have to pony up a little dough so you and me can keep our tax cut. some people huh? Cool
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Two wrongs don't make it right. It's pretty disturbing that followers of the "BO can do no wrong" club will justify anything BO does by comparing it to something GW did.....no matter how far fetched.

How many American families can afford to send their 13 year old daughters on spring break to Mexico? How many American families can afford to foot the bill for 12 additional friends to go with her? How many American families can afford to hire 25 secret service agents to chaperon a vacation to Mexico for approximately 13 junior high female adolescents?

Is this even true? There have been plenty of accusations in the past that turned out not to be true. Usually these stories are just bipartisan temper tantrums.

To be honest I wouldn't hold it against them, unless there were rampant abuses. Heavy security comes with the job. Who would want to be President if they and their families were "imprisoned" in the White House for 4-8 years?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Spaz=Cobra?
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Spaz=Cobra?

Everybody is somebody else?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
whoa whoa bubbles none of that class warfare. you middle class people should be happy somebody successful like the POTUS is doing well. in fact you should be fighting in the "more money for millionaires" club we have on SO. a lot of spouters are upset that mittens and his crew might have to pony up a little dough so you and me can keep our tax cut. some people huh? Cool

¡Muy bien!
http://www.hotelesdeoaxaca.com/hotelparadormontecarmelo.html
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:

¡Muy bien!
http://www.hotelesdeoaxaca.com/hotelparadormontecarmelo.html

And....the Bush family, or the Clinton family, or the Reagan family stayed only at the Econo-lodge?
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

more deflections by the "Sore Losers Club". as i said he is POTUS of course he has secret service agents. it the whole point of there being a secret service to protect the prez and his family. nobody took more time off than bush2 but somehow the gang was in a coma those 8 years and forgot to complain. stop with the crocodile tears over obamas vacations. Cool
Mumbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When you run for and win the office of the president, you and your family are entitled to and should have Secret Service protection. It's one of the costs that taxpayers pay. When you are the POTUS, you and your family are not "imprisoned" in the White House. One would think that before you took office you would know the personal sacrifices you will make to serve in that position and not expect that entitles you take ADVANTAGE of that office which the Obamas have done since day one. Does anybody remember when the Obamas, very unnecessarily, went back to Chicago for their anniversary or the one night trip to New York both of which cost the taxpayers enormously. It costs the taxpayers well over a million dollars every time Air Force One takes off. Granted it's part of the presidency but it should not be taken advantage of for unofficial trips. Bush always went to his own ranch or to family homes and the taxpayers were not expected to pay for lodging and food. Bush was not in Florida on vacation on 9/11. No matter what, the average everyday 13 year old does not go to Mexico for spring break. Most parents would not allow their 13 year old to go to any foreign country alone which essentially this trip was were it not for the fact that she has the protection of the Secret Service which translates into a very expensive babysitting service for the First Family and the taxpayers.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i missed your complaints about bush2's wasting of taxpayers money going to crawford. please give me the dates on which you posted those complaints and maybe it won't seem like sour grapes. again stop with the phony concern for the taxpayers, i missed your complaints about the billion dollars a day bush2's unfunded wars cost the taxpayers. maybe you could give us all those dates too? and i could go on and on, post some links and it would change exactly how many minds? Shocked
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Trippin.. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Would have rather seen Bush use taxpayers money to fly to each family that lost a son/daughter in Iraq and Afghanstan because of his phony wars and inept management... How many trillions did that cost taxpayers?
Republicans are sooooooooo small- and losers, as we saw in November. Mexico? Kinda a cheap vacation given the costs of everything down there.. Yea, keep whiniing Republicans--all the way out of existence
Now get back to more productive things like exposing that non-citizen in the White House...!!
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LDD aka Columbo of SO is just about to crack the case, he's got him right where he wants him. obama is overconfident now what with winning the election in a landslide and all. then he blows the lid off "Prom Date Gate". Beware obama... Rolling Eyes
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Trippin.. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Would have rather seen Bush use taxpayers money to fly to each family that lost a son/daughter in Iraq and Afghanstan because of his phony wars and inept management... How many trillions did that cost taxpayers?
Republicans are sooooooooo small- and losers, as we saw in November. Mexico? Kinda a cheap vacation given the costs of everything down there.. Yea, keep whiniing Republicans--all the way out of existence
Now get back to more productive things like exposing that non-citizen in the White House...!!

Phony warS? According to Obama and the Dems the war in Afghanistan is the good war. How many kids died there since Obama was elected?
AA44DCJEVAMA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maybe Obama and the fam should spend their vaca on the Jersey Shore for a change! Very Happy
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
any idea how many days bush2 spent on vacation? on the plus side at least he wasn't thinking of any other things he could do to destroy the economy! but i'm sure you complained about that too, i mean you wouldn't have an agenda? would you? Shocked

It is ironic that Dems try to defend [our president] by comparing him to Bush and pointing out their similarities. If the Dems did not support Bush when why defend Obama when he does the same as Bush? Wouldn't you want a President who does the OPPOSITE?
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Afghanstan Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MAx...if your limited brain remembers.. Bush ABANDOINED Afghanstan to go into Iraq and let the Taliban get back in the game...and Obama was left to clean up the mess.
Max..never answered the question;
Is Barack Hussein Obama your President?
Yes or no?
Not going away till you answer..
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Afghanstan Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
MAx...if your limited brain remembers.. Bush ABANDOINED Afghanstan to go into Iraq and let the Taliban get back in the game...and Obama was left to clean up the mess.
Max..never answered the question;
Is Barack Hussein Obama your President?
Yes or no?
Not going away till you answer..

Are you saying Bush should have stayed in Afhanistan and that was a good war?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Yea I'm p*ssed off now I only got to go to :: lousy :: Florida when I was 13 to visit my Grandparents.

Would of traded you in a heartbeat. I got Camden, NJ. Although, it was my Grandma, and that's all that mattered. How do you feel about your adopted Royal Family? They sure can spend the money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: