Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Tax the Poor.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And :: book :: you for desecrating this situation that you know only what the TV told you about
sunny1017

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i don't think that is what i said. and if i did it was in response to the posting of the link to the story. i know i wouldn't have said something in a vacuum with no provocation. whatever nobody has to go anywhere they don't want to, its just i always like to see people happy. unlike many of the chicken hawks in the republican party and on this forum i served my country in the armed forces and it riles me when they blithely talk about destroying it because they don't like the color of the presidents skin. Cool

I am so tired of hearing about racism! Just because someone doesn't agree with him does not make them racist! A lot of people didn't like Bush! I guess all those dems were racist against whites! Obama isn't even black!! He only did that half :: removed :: too!
Scorpion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sunny1017 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i don't think that is what i said. and if i did it was in response to the posting of the link to the story. i know i wouldn't have said something in a vacuum with no provocation. whatever nobody has to go anywhere they don't want to, its just i always like to see people happy. unlike many of the chicken hawks in the republican party and on this forum i served my country in the armed forces and it riles me when they blithely talk about destroying it because they don't like the color of the presidents skin. Cool

I am so tired of hearing about racism! Just because someone doesn't agree with him does not make them racist! A lot of people didn't like Bush! I guess all those dems were racist against whites! Obama isn't even black!! He only did that half :: removed :: too!

It doesn't take much to provoke the spazinator. He is known for his ridiculous presumptions which he proclaims as the truth. I refuse to apologize for being white unlike he and the others on here who have a patent on the new race card.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
America has to be rebuilt because it has not invested in it's infrastructure (bridges and major highway repairs and expansion). Our electric grids are antiquated as is our sewers and water delivery.

Why do you want to give America's tax money to other countries in foreign aid and defense? Many of them never even went to kindergarten, are black, and are lazy and don't have regular jobs.......All meet your criteria for the undeserving.

True. The Dems invested the money in public housing for people who destroy schools, neighborhoods and the public housing. Have you ever been to Philly? When the Rs were running the Philly they were building bridges, tunnels, subways,
reginal rails, museums, and schools. Today the Dems can't even afford to paint the bridges but they have billions for public housing.

Philly spending:

-$3.2 billion a year for schools with a sub 50% graduation rate and 20,000 reported crimes.
-$800 million/yr for DHS just to take care of all the illegitimate hoodcrat babies.
-$700 million/yr cops to prevent the hoodrats from killing each other.
-$350 million/yr for public housing
-$300 million/yr for the jails

How about we take ALL the money from public housing and put that money into infrastructure. Will you support that plan?
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
barracuda wrote:
America has to be rebuilt because it has not invested in it's infrastructure (bridges and major highway repairs and expansion). Our electric grids are antiquated as is our sewers and water delivery.

Why do you want to give America's tax money to other countries in foreign aid and defense? Many of them never even went to kindergarten, are black, and are lazy and don't have regular jobs.......All meet your criteria for the undeserving.

You're right about our infrastructure barracuda. The American Society of Civil Engineers rates our infrastructure a D. Depending on how comprehensive the report, the lower we rank, one has us at 23rd in the world. American, the richest country on earth falls in well below other rich and developed countries. Besides what you mentioned, our airports and air traffic control are considered a joke when compared to Europe and Asia. Internet assess is slow and expensive.

Do you want infrastructure or welfare? YOu can't have both. If we spend all the money on YOUR welfare programs then there isn't any money for infrastructure.

ARe you willing to give up your welfare programs in exchange for infrastructure?

In Europe they spend the money on infrastructure. IN the US we spend billions on public housing for people who are too lazy to work.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

You're right about our infrastructure barracuda. The American Society of Civil Engineers rates our infrastructure a D. Depending on how comprehensive the report, the lower we rank, one has us at 23rd in the world. American, the richest country on earth falls in well below other rich and developed countries. Besides what you mentioned, our airports and air traffic control are considered a joke when compared to Europe and Asia. Internet assess is slow and expensive.

Do you want infrastructure or welfare? YOu can't have both. If we spend all the money on YOUR welfare programs then there isn't any money for infrastructure.

ARe you willing to give up your welfare programs in exchange for infrastructure?

In Europe they spend the money on infrastructure. IN the US we spend billions on public housing for people who are too lazy to work.

I thought the reason some European countries were in fiscal trouble was that they spent too much on social programs? I think you said that. Now it's because of infrastructure. Another contradiction? I guess they do both, but we, the richest country can't do either. I wonder why. Our system has been tweaked by the rich to funnel the great majority of the money to the rich. There's not enough left over for anything else...except the military...which also benefits the rich.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

I thought the reason some European countries were in fiscal trouble was that they spent too much on social programs? I think you said that. Now it's because of infrastructure. Another contradiction? I guess they do both, but we, the richest country can't do either. I wonder why. Our system has been tweaked by the rich to funnel the great majority of the money to the rich. There's not enough left over for anything else...except the military...which also benefits the rich.

Show me the post!

Germany is in good shape and they are the most conservative country in Europe. THey work and save. Greece is in big trouble and they work less hours and spend too much.

Do you want infrastructure or welfare?
Will you give up welfare in exchange for infrastructure?

If your liberal spin is infrastructure creates jobs then wouldn't you be able to cut welfare as the jobs are being created? The thing about you loony Dems is you want both. Where are the shovel ready jobs from Obama's $800 billion jobs bill? Where is the infrastructure? Good job rebuilding America. Thank you Democrats.

Can you explain why a city like Philly built 30,000 public housing units when they have have 30,000 abandoned homes aroudn the city? CAn you explain why the city is building charter schools when the existing schools are half empty?
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

really? the opposition to obama has nothing to due with his being black? pull the other one this one is long enough. but lets grant your insane hypothesis some gravitas, ok? so sunny name me any other, no lets just make it one. one other president who has been vilified for being 1)not an american (birthers) 2)not a christian when he clearly is 3)a christian who lived every word spoken by rev. wright (see the loony right gets to have it both ways) and on and on and on...obviously its not everyone but unless you've been in a coma or haven't read SO like ever its a he!! of a lot of people. by the way does the phrase "not one of us" ring any bells it has been used quite often by the right. wonder what they meant by that? Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
really? the opposition to obama has nothing to due with his being black? pull the other one this one is long enough. but lets grant your insane hypothesis some gravitas, ok? so sunny name me any other, no lets just make it one. one other president who has been vilified for being 1)not an american (birthers) 2)not a christian when he clearly is 3)a christian who lived every word spoken by rev. wright (see the loony right gets to have it both ways) and on and on and on...obviously its not everyone but unless you've been in a coma or haven't read SO like ever its a he!! of a lot of people. by the way does the phrase "not one of us" ring any bells it has been used quite often by the right. wonder what they meant by that? Cool

Why do you support Obama? Is it because he is black? Do you support him becuase he as created so many Wal Mart jobs?

What do you think about the loony lefties who say Obama is a christian but he did not agree with anything said by Jeremiah Wright?

Obama was raised in Indonesia where muslims make up 87% of the population.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and here is the Grand Wizard himself to explain how he isn't racist either. Laughing Laughing Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and here is the Grand Wizard himself to explain how he isn't racist either. Laughing Laughing Laughing

How do you think MLK would judge lazy criminals who destroy schools, destroy neigborhoods, attack teachers, attack students, don't work, commmit crimes and have illegitimate kids that they don't support?

I think MLK would judge them just like I judge them?
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

always an embarrassment... Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

Why do loony liberals get more upset with people who complain about crime than you do with the people who commit the crimes?

Do you like living in crime ridden neighborhoods with bad schools?
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Why do loony liberals get more upset with people who complain about crime than you do with the people who commit the crimes?

You're capacity to completely miss a point is impressive Max.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:

You're capacity to completely miss a point is impressive Max.

That is funny coming from you since you are missing the point.

I complain about crime. YOU complain about me complaining about the crime but you have no problem with all your half brothers committing the crimes.

Where is your outrage with the criminals who destroy schools and neighborhoods?
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

max always extremely right so he's always extremely wrong. Cool
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, if your "ideal" country is Germany than you must agree we must significantly reduce our "defense/military/foreign aid" budgets. According to the latest figures America now accounts for 58% of the worlds defense spending.

America spends 711.0 BILLION dollars a year in the "defense" budget
Germany spends 46.7 Billion dollars.

The difference of 664.3 BILLION a year would build a lot of infrastructure.
Hey....we could reimplement the WPA for the unemployed with that savings, like we did after the WW when many of our bridges were built.

What say you...Max...reduce our "defense/military/foreign aid" budgets to Germany's level?
sunny1017

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
really? Cool

Ok so all those insults about Mitt is because he is white?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

Show me the post!

Germany is in good shape and they are the most conservative country in Europe. THey work and save. Greece is in big trouble and they work less hours and spend too much.

If your liberal spin is infrastructure creates jobs then wouldn't you be able to cut welfare as the jobs are being created? The thing about you loony Dems is you want both. Where are the shovel ready jobs from Obama's $800 billion jobs bill? Where is the infrastructure? Good job rebuilding America. Thank you Democrats.

Can you explain why a city like Philly built 30,000 public housing units when they have have 30,000 abandoned homes aroudn the city? CAn you explain why the city is building charter schools when the existing schools are half empty?

German's have to work so the Greeks can retire in their 50's.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Max, if your "ideal" country is Germany than you must agree we must significantly reduce our "defense/military/foreign aid" budgets. According to the latest figures America now accounts for 58% of the worlds defense spending.

America spends 711.0 BILLION dollars a year in the "defense" budget
Germany spends 46.7 Billion dollars.

The difference of 664.3 BILLION a year would build a lot of infrastructure.
Hey....we could reimplement the WPA for the unemployed with that savings, like we did after the WW when many of our bridges were built.

What say you...Max...reduce our "defense/military/foreign aid" budgets to Germany's level?

"We"? NO. Obama should reduce the military spending. Do you agree that Obama is the President? Do you agree that Obama is a Democrat? Isn't Romney on GQ's list of least influential?

Who has the power to reduce spending? Is it "we", "me", Obama or Romney ?

Do you really care about infrastructure? Most liberals really just want more weflare. What happened to the $800 billion jobs bill? Where are the infrastructure improvements? Where are the shovel ready jobs?

ARe you willing to give up welfare in exchange for infrastructure? This is one of the many questions you will avoid.

When I am elected Commissioner of the Universe I will cut spending, cut military spending, eliminate all foreign aid, eliminate all weflare, have a straight flat taxe with zero deductiions(insureing EVERYONE pays their share ), hang all violent criminals, and deport the illegals. Problems solved.

Last edited by maximus99 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
barracuda wrote:

Show me the post!

German's have to work so the Greeks can retire in their 50's.

No. The Germans have attached strings. ONE of those strings it the Greeks raise the retirement age. The Germans are still at work and the Greeks are rioting in the streets. The Germans still have jobs and money and the Greeks are in serious trouble.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:

Not surprisingly, Germany has a strong middle class. One that is heavily unionized, well paid and actually works FEWER hours per week than the US and receives MORE by way of vacation time, 6 weeks on average. Of course they also have social programs but they aren't quite as dependent on those now because more of their people are working good paying jobs. Odd. They don't seem to be littered with Wal-Marts or have any for that matter.

And we do need improvements in infrastructure but even huge spending won't employ everyone. Not everyone can work a construction job. Not everyone can work the jobs that support those construction jobs but it would be a help because those people with good paying jobs spend more money on other services and products and that creates or at least supports other jobs. This is about the only place that 'trickle-down' economics actually works because the middle class doesn't hoard their income they spend it and support the economy.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JerseyDevil wrote:
maximus99 wrote:

Not surprisingly, Germany has a strong middle class. One that is heavily unionized, well paid and actually works FEWER hours per week than the US and receives MORE by way of vacation time, 6 weeks on average. Of course they also have social programs but they aren't quite as dependent on those now because more of their people are working good paying jobs. Odd. They don't seem to be littered with Wal-Marts or have any for that matter.

And we do need improvements in infrastructure but even huge spending won't employ everyone. Not everyone can work a construction job. Not everyone can work the jobs that support those construction jobs but it would be a help because those people with good paying jobs spend more money on other services and products and that creates or at least supports other jobs. This is about the only place that 'trickle-down' economics actually works because the middle class doesn't hoard their income they spend it and support the economy.

It is hilarious how American union hacks try to compare themselves to German unions. There is NO comparison. Germans are much harder working and much more productive.

Do they have Aldi grocery stores in Jersey? Aldi is owned by a German company( Albertsons I think.) I know this is hard to believe but when they build Aldi stores some of the subs actually come in from Germany to do the jobs. They sign union agreements with the local unions. The thing is they get about three times the production. That is a FACT! They will work 12 hr days, 7 days a week until the job is done. They don't just work estra hours they get also produce more "widgets" per hour. A typical job that the Germans complete in a week the Phily, NY, NJ unions take 3-4 weeks.

American unions hacks are lazy. Why do you think German unions are successful and US unions are going down the toilet? They are both unionized. Germans are CONSERVATIVE. ARe the Democrats in the US holding down the unions? American unions spend tons of money on marketing, elections and so on while German unions work hard and spend that money on training. German unions don't need to maret themselves. The high quality and high production work markets itself.

Which union is lucky enough to have you as a member?
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

of course we know the union you are in max: LOON. Local Order of Outstanding Nincompoops! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Way too few emoticons for a joke of that magnitude.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: