Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Tax the Poor.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
well said, KOS. my mother always told me you can't argue with a lunatic. max is your proof. Cool


Sounds like the lunacy gene runs rampant in your family....according to your mother.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.


You can't blame the death penalty when you don't use the death penalty. Having the death penalty and using the death penalty are not the same.

Can you list one criminal who was ever executed who ever commited another crime? JUST ONE?


ARE you for or against the death penalty? ARe you afraid of taking a position? It is funny that you start off by arguing against the death penalty but then say you don't have a problem with the deatlh penalty. Which is it?

Your point about convictions being overturned is weak. Many of the crimes today are on film. We know exactly who commits many of those crimes. As YOU pointed out we now have DNA which can also be used to convict criminals. DNA is a two way street. IF you are going to cite DNA evidence as a reliable source to get innocent people of then using YOUR Logic the same DNA should be reliable enough to convict the criminals.

Your point about the cost is also weak. It costs money to house the criminals. I can easily cut costs if that is your concern which it is not. It is really just another one of your liberal excuses. I say hang the criminals. 6 feet of rope and a tall tree is free. ANY criminals who are on film shoudl be taken out and hanged.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.


You can't blame the death penalty when you don't use the death penalty. Having the death penalty and using the death penalty are not the same.

Can you list one criminal who was ever executed who ever commited another crime? JUST ONE?


ARE you for or against the death penalty? ARe you afraid of taking a position? It is funny that you start off by arguing against the death penalty but then say you don't have a problem with the deatlh penalty. Which is it?

Your point about convictions being overturned is weak. Many of the crimes today are on film. We know exactly who commits many of those crimes. As YOU pointed out we now have DNA which can also be used to convict criminals. DNA is a two way street. IF you are going to cite DNA evidence as a reliable source to get innocent people of then using YOUR Logic the same DNA should be reliable enough to convict the criminals.

Your point about the cost is also weak. It costs money to house the criminals. I can easily cut costs if that is your concern which it is not. It is really just another one of your liberal excuses. I say hang the criminals. 6 feet of rope and a tall tree is free. ANY criminals who are on film shoudl be taken out and hanged.


It's hard to have any discussion with you Max, because you have a comprehension issue. I not for the death penalty because there there aren't many good reasons for it. I don't have a moral issue with killing someone for for a capital crime.

You're weak Max. The issue of cost is anything but weak. you can't cut the cost. From your reply, it's obvious that you have no clue about the expense and how it is incurred. The average length of appeals for the death penalty is over ten years. During that time that are constant legal issues and lawyer fees. Can you understand ten years of legal fees?

Max, you are ill prepared for a debate on any issue. You should give it a rest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KOS



Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just to entertain the fine people my small minded angry little friend, could you post five videos of the latest murders. They are on film like you say. Or are you just making thing up again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Just to entertain the fine people my small minded angry little friend, could you post five videos of the latest murders. They are on film like you say. Or are you just making thing up again


Off the top of my head I know of three cops who were killed on video. Gary Skerski in a bar in NE Philly. The actually shooting is on film.

There is film of Moses Walker being stalked. The actually shooting is not on film but you can see the suspects following him and then running from the shooting.


Charles Cassidy was shot in the head right between the eyes in a Dunkin Donuts and that entire shooting is on film.


I know a guy was stabbed in the neck at the Gallery last year. That suspect is on film. There was a 18 year old blond girl slashed in the face last week on South Street. She needed like 100 stitches. The slasher was on film.

There have been multiple shootings in the subways caught on film. A kid opened fire after a fight on the train and that was video taped. The Starbucks employee wwho was murdered in the subway by 5 Simon Gratz students was on film.


Here is a typical shooting on video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU


Last edited by maximus99 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I know max, you're thinking but nothing is happening. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.


You can't blame the death penalty when you don't use the death penalty. Having the death penalty and using the death penalty are not the same.

Can you list one criminal who was ever executed who ever commited another crime? JUST ONE?


ARE you for or against the death penalty? ARe you afraid of taking a position? It is funny that you start off by arguing against the death penalty but then say you don't have a problem with the deatlh penalty. Which is it?

Your point about convictions being overturned is weak. Many of the crimes today are on film. We know exactly who commits many of those crimes. As YOU pointed out we now have DNA which can also be used to convict criminals. DNA is a two way street. IF you are going to cite DNA evidence as a reliable source to get innocent people of then using YOUR Logic the same DNA should be reliable enough to convict the criminals.

Your point about the cost is also weak. It costs money to house the criminals. I can easily cut costs if that is your concern which it is not. It is really just another one of your liberal excuses. I say hang the criminals. 6 feet of rope and a tall tree is free. ANY criminals who are on film shoudl be taken out and hanged.


It's hard to have any discussion with you Max, because you have a comprehension issue. I not for the death penalty because there there aren't many good reasons for it. I don't have a moral issue with killing someone for for a capital crime.

You're weak Max. The issue of cost is anything but weak. you can't cut the cost. From your reply, it's obvious that you have no clue about the expense and how it is incurred. The average length of appeals for the death penalty is over ten years. During that time that are constant legal issues and lawyer fees. Can you understand ten years of legal fees?

Max, you are ill prepared for a debate on any issue. You should give it a rest.


It sounds like you are sitting on the fence again. You are against the death penalty yet you don't have a moral issue with the dealth penalty. YOU are basically contradicting yourself but you are not smart enough to understand that fact.

YOu also said you know of one valid reason for the death penalty. What is that valid reason that you mentioned? When we use YOUR valid reason will you still be against the death penalty even though you can thing of a good reason to use it?

If cost is your concern then let's streamline the courts. Cost is a factor in all criminal cases. Using your logic then should we eliminate all the courts ?

How about we give the locals more power and you can live in a ghetto with all the criminals? The thing about you loony liberals is you want to live in neat, clean, safe Republican neighobhroods and then you complain about the Republican values.

Why don't you vacation in Camden where you can enjoy the results of the liberal policies you support?

How many half bothers do you have in jail?


Last edited by maximus99 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Still nothing? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.


You can't blame the death penalty when you don't use the death penalty. Having the death penalty and using the death penalty are not the same.

Can you list one criminal who was ever executed who ever commited another crime? JUST ONE?


ARE you for or against the death penalty? ARe you afraid of taking a position? It is funny that you start off by arguing against the death penalty but then say you don't have a problem with the deatlh penalty. Which is it?

Your point about convictions being overturned is weak. Many of the crimes today are on film. We know exactly who commits many of those crimes. As YOU pointed out we now have DNA which can also be used to convict criminals. DNA is a two way street. IF you are going to cite DNA evidence as a reliable source to get innocent people of then using YOUR Logic the same DNA should be reliable enough to convict the criminals.

Your point about the cost is also weak. It costs money to house the criminals. I can easily cut costs if that is your concern which it is not. It is really just another one of your liberal excuses. I say hang the criminals. 6 feet of rope and a tall tree is free. ANY criminals who are on film shoudl be taken out and hanged.


It's hard to have any discussion with you Max, because you have a comprehension issue. I not for the death penalty because there there aren't many good reasons for it. I don't have a moral issue with killing someone for for a capital crime.

You're weak Max. The issue of cost is anything but weak. you can't cut the cost. From your reply, it's obvious that you have no clue about the expense and how it is incurred. The average length of appeals for the death penalty is over ten years. During that time that are constant legal issues and lawyer fees. Can you understand ten years of legal fees?

Max, you are ill prepared for a debate on any issue. You should give it a rest.


It sounds like you are sitting on the fence again. You are against the death penalty yet you don't have a moral issue with the dealth penalty. YOU are basically contradicting yourself but you are not smart enough to understand that fact.

YOu also said you know of one valid reason for the death penalty. What is that valid reason that you mentioned? When we use YOUR valid reason will you still be against the death penalty even though you can thing of a good reason to use it?

If cost is your concern then let's streamline the courts. Cost is a factor in all criminal cases. Using your logic then should we eliminate all the courts ?

How about we give the locals more power and you can live in a ghetto with all the criminals? The thing about you loony liberals is you want to live in neat, clean, safe Republican neighobhroods and then you complain about the Republican values.

Why don't you vacation in Camden where you can enjoy the results of the liberal policies you support?

How many half bothers do you have in jail?


Your "black and white" thinking makes you look unintelligent Max, which is, I suppose, why you wave it around like a flag...because you don't know any better. Life is just much more complicated that that. Your way of thinking is like reading books with pictures. You get the basic concept, but miss all the intricacies of life. There are a lot of shades of grey in between. You definitely aren't a thinker. Also, your frustration with yourself and your position in life is just screaming from every word you key. You are extremely bitter Max.

As if to prove my point, your reply about the death penalty again shows that you lack the ability to handle concepts and have again demonstrated poor reading comprehension. You can't have the death penalty without the appeals process. You can't have the appeals process without the expense. I didn't contradict my self. I have logical reasons for my stance on the death penalty.

I've said enough, there really is no point in discussing anything with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KOS



Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reread my post my angry little man. You are talking about the death penalty for everyday murders. You dug up tragic murders of police over about six years, I'm talking the everyday criminal that would be deterred by the death penalty.

And Gary Skerski was not on tape. I know that all to well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KOS



Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We should tax these people some more, right Miminus.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/12/walmart-healthcare-idUSL3E8MC18E20121112
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
There aren't even 3 options listed. Very Happy Shocked



1. Death penalty. First sentence.
2. House the violent criminals.
3. Set them free.


Why the death penalty Max? What is the best and why?




The death penalty will prevent violent criminals from ever committing more crimes. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.


The death penalty did nothing to deter violent crimes. It costs more to put someone to death than to confine them for the rest of their life. With the advent of DNA analysis, we have seen many convictions overturned, the risk of executing an innocent person if another reason against the death penalty. I don't have a particular issue with killing someone that killed an innocent person, but it just doesn't make sense in most cases. There is only one valid reason for the death penalty that I can see.

Max, you are poorly prepared to debate any issue that you've commented on. I wonder if your job at Walmart qualifies for a discount on books. There's also the public library where you don't have to pay anything, although that might be more of a liberal concept.


You can't blame the death penalty when you don't use the death penalty. Having the death penalty and using the death penalty are not the same.

Can you list one criminal who was ever executed who ever commited another crime? JUST ONE?


ARE you for or against the death penalty? ARe you afraid of taking a position? It is funny that you start off by arguing against the death penalty but then say you don't have a problem with the deatlh penalty. Which is it?

Your point about convictions being overturned is weak. Many of the crimes today are on film. We know exactly who commits many of those crimes. As YOU pointed out we now have DNA which can also be used to convict criminals. DNA is a two way street. IF you are going to cite DNA evidence as a reliable source to get innocent people of then using YOUR Logic the same DNA should be reliable enough to convict the criminals.

Your point about the cost is also weak. It costs money to house the criminals. I can easily cut costs if that is your concern which it is not. It is really just another one of your liberal excuses. I say hang the criminals. 6 feet of rope and a tall tree is free. ANY criminals who are on film shoudl be taken out and hanged.


It's hard to have any discussion with you Max, because you have a comprehension issue. I not for the death penalty because there there aren't many good reasons for it. I don't have a moral issue with killing someone for for a capital crime.

You're weak Max. The issue of cost is anything but weak. you can't cut the cost. From your reply, it's obvious that you have no clue about the expense and how it is incurred. The average length of appeals for the death penalty is over ten years. During that time that are constant legal issues and lawyer fees. Can you understand ten years of legal fees?

Max, you are ill prepared for a debate on any issue. You should give it a rest.


It sounds like you are sitting on the fence again. You are against the death penalty yet you don't have a moral issue with the dealth penalty. YOU are basically contradicting yourself but you are not smart enough to understand that fact.

YOu also said you know of one valid reason for the death penalty. What is that valid reason that you mentioned? When we use YOUR valid reason will you still be against the death penalty even though you can thing of a good reason to use it?

If cost is your concern then let's streamline the courts. Cost is a factor in all criminal cases. Using your logic then should we eliminate all the courts ?

How about we give the locals more power and you can live in a ghetto with all the criminals? The thing about you loony liberals is you want to live in neat, clean, safe Republican neighobhroods and then you complain about the Republican values.

Why don't you vacation in Camden where you can enjoy the results of the liberal policies you support?

How many half bothers do you have in jail?


Your "black and white" thinking makes you look unintelligent Max, which is, I suppose, why you wave it around like a flag...because you don't know any better. Life is just much more complicated that that. Your way of thinking is like reading books with pictures. You get the basic concept, but miss all the intricacies of life. There are a lot of shades of grey in between. You definitely aren't a thinker. Also, your frustration with yourself and your position in life is just screaming from every word you key. You are extremely bitter Max.

As if to prove my point, your reply about the death penalty again shows that you lack the ability to handle concepts and have again demonstrated poor reading comprehension. You can't have the death penalty without the appeals process. You can't have the appeals process without the expense. I didn't contradict my self. I have logical reasons for my stance on the death penalty.

I've said enough, there really is no point in discussing anything with you.




No. I comprehend just fine. YOu don't comprehend your own posts. Now you say their are shade of grey. Does that mean you support the death penalty after the murderers go though the appeals process? This is where you flop again and come up with another excuse.

PS. Are you going to list just one prisoner who was executed who ever committed another crime?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i think max and scorp are having a contest. who can post the most and say the least. right now its max in a rout but scorp has game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
spazcat wrote:
If people of limited intelligence, like max would realize that the vast majority of people on the government dime are white. Maybe he wouldn't sound so...what is the word max? Cool


Here's some video proof, I'm sure these people from the great red state of Texas are milking the system. Didn't Minimus want to move there. http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10591459

He did not. Someone suggested myself and several others move to Texas because we didn't vote for Obama.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

after those same people posted the link about it on SO. now why did they do that? because they agreed with the sentiment is the only reason i can see. My response: Pack up leave! don't let the door hit 'ya where the good lord split ya! But as usual it was just more posturing by the tinfoil hat crowd because they don't like having a black prez. Tuff welcome to the 21st century. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
after those same people posted the link about it on SO. now why did they do that? because they agreed with the sentiment is the only reason i can see. My response: Pack up leave! don't let the door hit 'ya where the good lord split ya! But as usual it was just more posturing by the tinfoil hat crowd because they don't like having a black prez. Tuff welcome to the 21st century. Cool

Yes you did but the problem is I didn't post the link and I was told to move. Logistics aside obtaining a visa in order to facilitate such a move I find it distasteful to tell fellow American's to pack up and move because they don't have the same political beliefs as you do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i don't think that is what i said. and if i did it was in response to the posting of the link to the story. i know i wouldn't have said something in a vacuum with no provocation. whatever nobody has to go anywhere they don't want to, its just i always like to see people happy. unlike many of the chicken hawks in the republican party and on this forum i served my country in the armed forces and it riles me when they blithely talk about destroying it because they don't like the color of the presidents skin. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i don't think that is what i said. and if i did it was in response to the posting of the link to the story. i know i wouldn't have said something in a vacuum with no provocation. whatever nobody has to go anywhere they don't want to, its just i always like to see people happy. unlike many of the chicken hawks in the republican party and on this forum i served my country in the armed forces and it riles me when they blithely talk about destroying it because they don't like the color of the presidents skin. Cool



Why don't the Democrats move to Camden where they can enjoy the results of the policies that they support?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Didnt a bunch of high and mighty libs threaten to move to Canada if Bush won?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Didnt a bunch of high and mighty libs threaten to move to Canada if Bush won?


It's too cold to move to Canada.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i don't think that is what i said. and if i did it was in response to the posting of the link to the story. i know i wouldn't have said something in a vacuum with no provocation. whatever nobody has to go anywhere they don't want to, its just i always like to see people happy. unlike many of the chicken hawks in the republican party and on this forum i served my country in the armed forces and it riles me when they blithely talk about destroying it because they don't like the color of the presidents skin. Cool



Why don't the Democrats move to Camden where they can enjoy the results of the policies that they support?


Again with Camden Max? You don't have much to say Max, and certainly don't seem to try to add anything constructive to any thread. Hey, btw...what did you think about my reply to your constant comments about NFL and NBA players going broke? You're pretty quite about that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

everything maxs says is racist, its an amazing talent. though incredibly boring plus it tips you to his intelligence level. he has no point to make just racist hatred...period! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
everything maxs says is racist, its an amazing talent. though incredibly boring plus it tips you to his intelligence level. he has no point to make just racist hatred...period! Cool


I'm guessing that he is afraid to speak such extreme hatred out loud and face to face and keeps it bottled up most of the time...so he looks for an anonymous forum to vent his beliefs. Lucky us!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Didnt a bunch of high and mighty libs threaten to move to Canada if Bush won?


It's too cold to move to Canada.



How about Camden? YOu can then enjoy all the benefits of the policies you support.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum