Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Numerous physical assaults by alleged informant, okay?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Numerous physical assaults by alleged informant, okay? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Numerous physical assaults by alleged informant, okay?

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware that in Cape May County, there is a police/prosecutor female alleged informant who appears to have been given a green light by the justice system to break-in to a citizens residence and violently beat a female victim and repeatedly kick the victim while she lied on the ground?

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware that the victim asked to press charges and had to wait to the next day in order to do so by reporting to the MTPD?

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware that one of MTPD finest upon witnessing the visual bruises, on or about October 17th 2012 felt it imperative to call the Rio Rescue Unit in order to transport the victim to the hospital? The injuries were severe.

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware that victim and the alleged assailant appeared at the Middle Township Municipal Court on or about Thursday November 1st 2012?

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware that other members of the court laughed and joked with the alleged assailant/informant, even though she was charged with approximately a bakers dozen of serious charges? Are multiple serious charges and warm welcomes on a first name basis for the alleged violent acts by an assailant who just so happens to be an alleged informant the way our Judicial System operates in CMC?

Prosecutor Taylor, are you aware, that the victim requested a ‘Victims Advocate” again, the prosecutor allegedly found this request to be quite humorous?

Prosecutor Taylor, the outcome, all but one charge was dropped by the judge and the violent physical assault was downgraded to mediation.

Prosecutor Taylor, since the court date, a real sneaky move by the court, they have now downgraded and disregarded the victims whishes to pursue the assault charges and now have her simply listed as a witness?

Prosecutor Taylor, as always, I have more the info, but strangely enough, I am not willing to post the alleged assailants name and we both know why. Would it be too much to ask in return that you insist no more freebies for the alleged violent informant?

Email: senallen@njleg.org

Last edited by grandjury on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Victims advocate information desperately needed. If you have any information on how the victim in this case can receive support while she follows the proper procedures, it would be greatly appreciated. I imagine it is very difficult to be mocked and ganged-up on by the very court you put your trust in, while having zero support system. .

Last edited by grandjury on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Prosecutor Taylor I did leave one thing out. The Judge did get upset, but that was only towards the victim when she inquired how she may obtain the transrips Exclamation
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Yeah right :!: we can trust the prosecutors office to inves Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah right Exclamation we can trust the prosecutors office to investigate this crime Exclamation Only innocent people get burned by Taylors prosecutions Exclamation

VILLAS – A 44-year-old Villas resident was shot and killed Nov. 20 at approximately 12:10 a.m.
Lower Township police were called to a residence at 15 Ellery Ave. for a report of a shooting. Upon arrival, police discovered Chris Turner, a resident of 36 Alexander Ave., Villas, had been shot and killed.

Initial reports indicated Turner was a visitor at the Ellery Avenue residence. Investigators believe Turner was confronted by the suspect, identified as Bernard E. Green, aka: “Peanut,” a 30-year-old black male who is known to reside on East Pacific Avenue, Villas.
Investigators believe the confrontation between Green and Turner escalated into a physical altercation resulting in Turner being shot multiple times by Green at which time Green fled from the scene.

At this time, investigators have issued numerous criminal complaints against Green, who is still at large, for 1st Degree Murder, 2nd Degree Burglary, 2nd Degree Weapons Offenses and 3rd Degree Hindering.

Investigators have also identified a Kyle L. Timmons, a 21- year-old black male, also residing on East Pacific Avenue, Villas, as being in custody for 3rd Degree Hindering, for his involvement in the shooting death of Green.

The investigation is ongoing and involves the county Prosecutor’s Office Major Crimes Unit, and Crime Scene Unit, Lower Township Detectives and Middle Township Detectives.

Anyone with information regarding this investigation or the location of Green is urged to contact the county Prosecutor’s Office at 465-1135, Lower Township Police Department at 886-1619 or the Cape May County Crimes Stoppers at 465-2800.
Persons wishing to remain anonymous can do so by contacting the Cape May County Sheriff’s 411 tip line by texting 847411 or through the Sheriff’s Department website at www.cmcsheriff.net look for “Anonymous Web Tip.

Last edited by grandjury on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
importer1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just curious here .but do you have some kind of thing for robert taylor .I am not talking about him being a complete :: fool :: ..but all I see of your post is robert taylor this robert taylor that.plus how can this NOT be called bullying on your part.reason I say this you do not listen to other people views.you bully them into agreeing with you just to shut you up.this is for you ALONE I already seen your followers bs posting and .they all kiss up to you
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
just curious here .but do you have some kind of thing for robert taylor .I am not talking about him being a complete :: fool :: ..but all I see of your post is robert taylor this robert taylor that.plus how can this NOT be called bullying on your part.reason I say this you do not listen to other people views.you bully them into agreeing with you just to shut you up.this is for you ALONE I already seen your followers bs posting and .they all kiss up to you

It's obvious your back - just looking for a victims advocate Exclamation One would believe most prosecutors would be in favor of that, when the victim is being ganged-up on in court.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
importer1 wrote:

It's obvious your back - just looking for a victims advocate Exclamation One would believe most prosecutors would be in favor of that, when the victim is being ganged-up on in court.
who is back .I joined these boards to chat about south jersey and stuff .NOT read about your life with robert taylor..plus who do you think I am.most be nice to bully people you have no clue who they are.plus I thought bullying was against the tou/tos/coc rules set-up on this forum .so why not obey them .since YOU pressed I agree to join here is that not correct grandjury.so in short .if I do not agree with you and your threads .I will be bullied off these boards.
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Prosecutor Marion Ragusso, Happy Thanksgiving Exclamation Will you be spending the day with your violent informant Question Are you girls still laughing at how cute it is that your girl keeps getting into trouble Question You must be really proud of yourself by abusing the victim in court. That's okay, because the civil action is going to end up right back in court. No, I am not referring to your bogus mediation day on the 28Th, as you attempt to downgrade the victim to a witness.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

whatare you talking about now are you sure your 100% sane here .because you seam to me to be off your rocker
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
whatare you talking about now are you sure your 100% sane here .because you seam to me to be off your rocker

@ importer1 - Please show a little respect towards the prosecutor.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
importer1 wrote:

@ importer1 - Please show a little respect towards the prosecutor.
I was talking about you
Front Runner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@ importer1, maybe just move to a post that you are interested in, why are you going after another spouter for what they want to post. It's real easy, don't click on grandjury's topics. This is what the site is about, people who use a made up name and post on topics in which they feel is important, and yes I feel this and other topics are important. So for the record let me ask you a question, do you feel Prosecutor Taylor is doing a good job as Prosecutor?
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Front Runner wrote:
@ importer1, maybe just move to a post that you are interested in, why are you going after another spouter for what they want to post. It's real easy, don't click on grandjury's topics. This is what the site is about, people who use a made up name and post on topics in which they feel is important, and yes I feel this and other topics are important. So for the record let me ask you a question, do you feel Prosecutor Taylor is doing a good job as Prosecutor?
who .all I get about this guy is from these threads .I am not anywhere near his .lets see if I say this right .his zone of inforcement. plus how am I going after grandjury.when I made my first post .grandjury had and I still see third topics about this robert taylor guy .so I thought grandjury had a thing for him/her.so please forgive my mistaking if it the wrong way.plus why do I get the idea here that grandjury has to have someone else do his/her fights on here .just saying from this topic and the other one I post on .everyone does grandjury fighting .just strange I am being called out as .what it seams a evil person to you all .but when I attack or ? grandjury everyone but grandjury runs to attack that person( me)

Last edited by importer1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
wildwoodhaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think we need to just get back on the topic. Whether or not this is rummy is irrelevant, and takes away from the original issues.
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wildwoodhaze wrote:
I think we need to just get back on the topic. Whether or not this is rummy is irrelevant, and takes away from the original issues.

@ Wildwoodhaze - I agree Exclamation
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wildwoodhaze wrote:
well some in here have already tagged me as rummy .so why should I sit here and take being called someone I am not .I trully could careless if you want to get back on topic .YOUR not the one being told hey we all think your this evil person called rummy something .when I read his own post saying he would return in 8/01/12 or 9/01/12.it is almost dec and on no he has returned under the name IMPORTER1.so lets all be complete :: fool :: and tag him as rummy.I thought I was coming to chat with other adults NOT a bunch of pre-teen .that thinks it is cool to do name calling
Front Runner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So respectfully importer1 I asked a simple question, do you agree with Prosecutor Robert Taylor? Do you agree with the way in which he has "Gone After" people like Carty, Higbee, Costino, DeMarzo and there are sadly many others. How about the way each of those had to suffer, the pain, the financial cost, how about all the pain to there families? Do you still agree with Taylor?
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Front Runner wrote:
So respectfully importer1 I asked a simple question, do you agree with Prosecutor Robert Taylor? Do you agree with the way in which he has "Gone After" people like Carty, Higbee, Costino, DeMarzo and there are sadly many others. How about the way each of those had to suffer, the pain, the financial cost, how about all the pain to there families? Do you still agree with Taylor?
from what I have read here he seams like a complete :: fool :: .but since I live outside his power range I have nothing to fear .so I hope that is the answer you want from me
eyespy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
Front Runner wrote:
from what I have read here he seams like a complete :: fool :: .but since I live outside his power range I have nothing to fear .so I hope that is the answer you want from me

If that is so, why do you insist you are being bullied? If you post to the thread you will be fine. When you start attacking someone because they post too much and/or about a single subject you are antagonizing. So of us have problems with the prosecutor and his tactics. We will post when and how often we feel like until someone listens. In this current post you seem to say you don't know what GJ is talking about(Informants) but want to groan about his actual posting. There are Informants who run the County. They get free crimes before during & after their own crimes. The Prosecutor protects them. Victim/Witness hides them and forces victim's to drop charges. The current subject is "living the dream". All freebies to convict one or two small times drug dealers. The major one in Middle Twps. was about two years ago. Attacked a woman and her kids with a knife during a home invasion. arrested at the scene. Pros. did everything they could to harrass the victim's to drop charges. While pending court this person was still working as a C/I. Why should the public be put at risk so they can convict a couple of drug dealers.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
importer1 wrote:
Front Runner wrote:

If that is so, why do you insist you are being bullied? If you post to the thread you will be fine. When you start attacking someone because they post too much and/or about a single subject you are antagonizing. So of us have problems with the prosecutor and his tactics. We will post when and how often we feel like until someone listens. In this current post you seem to say you don't know what GJ is talking about(Informants) but want to groan about his actual posting. There are Informants who run the County. They get free crimes before during & after their own crimes. The Prosecutor protects them. Victim/Witness hides them and forces victim's to drop charges. The current subject is "living the dream". All freebies to convict one or two small times drug dealers. The major one in Middle Twps. was about two years ago. Attacked a woman and her kids with a knife during a home invasion. arrested at the scene. Pros. did everything they could to harrass the victim's to drop charges. While pending court this person was still working as a C/I. Why should the public be put at risk so they can convict a couple of drug dealers.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
first happy thanksgiving back at you .on feeling like I am bullied .it was shown here YOU all ganged up on me thinking i was this rummy guy .so you can see why i thought i was being bullied.plus before I jioned I was a guess for awhile and read everything.just to get a feel for what everyone was thinking and I guess my thinking was 100% wrong here .so I hope we can restart anew
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Please ride off into the sunset.
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I will after you grow-up the movie stunk as well as that qoute as your screen name and picture..as another poster said .you can skip over this subject .but I see you need to add your immature comment in here to make you seam cool
captbligh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I will after you grow-up the movie stunk as well as that qoute as your screen name and picture..as another poster said .you can skip over this subject .but I see you need to add your immature comment in here to make you seam cool
importer 1 don't worry this group is a small group of very strange thinking individuals

Last edited by captbligh on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

captbligh wrote:
importer1 wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
importer 1 don't worry this group is a small group of very strange thinking individauls
I am not worried.I just find it completely dumb to label me this rummy guy .just because I started posting on this grandjury thread.
aqt5882

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Importer1, learn how to spell before you go on a tirade about, well, nothing. Everyone who read your comments are now dumber. Also, get a life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: