Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Hey, Freddie, Hey, Maxi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Spaz, I really have to chuckle when I read the moronic, inane rantings of these losers. Their vacuous comments have little meaning to me. My work ethic allowed me to retire in my mid-fifties with two paid-off houses, two nazi-mobiles (paid-off) and a nice pension. I don’t owe them any explanations. However, I did mention in a previous post that the student loan program helped immensely and also, not mentioned, a FHA loan got us into our first house. Call me a taker if you want.

So basically you formed your political ideology based on qualifying for federally backed loans? Haha that's awesome.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, a true rags to riches story.

How 'bout you? Labour or Conservative? Let me guess.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

the monster raving looney party?
http://www.loonyparty.com/about/policy-proposals/
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

Your fellow Democrats have access to the same exact programs as you. What is their excuse for living in ghettos and not taking care of their kids? Why are they too lazy to work? Why don't htey pick up the trash on their front steps?

Notice how all the sucessful people have a good work ethic?

If you did not have the governmnet loans what would have prevented you from taking out a PRIVATE loan? If you are so hard working then could you have not made it without help? I made it. I guess I am either smarter than you or harder working than you.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:
Maxipidity squared!!

Quoting our resident Mensa Max:

" Why did you have to go back to FDR? He was born in the 1800s."

You're Kidding? Right? If not, I think Sharks feels like I do, you're flipping burgers somewhere. That's if your lucky enough to even have a job.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Why don't you answer all the questions?

Did the student loans help all the bros in Camden? Why couldn't you simply get a conventional loan?

The reality is you would have done fine without that specific program. The hoodcrat dems did who all had access tot eh same programs are not successful.

Did Public housing help Camden? Where is the improvement?

Here's a question for you Maxi.

Are you off your Lithium again?

I am not familiar with lithium. I don't even know what it does.

Why don't you answer the questions?

What did those programs do for Camden?

Coudn't you have made it without those programs? If the programs aer the key then why are the hoodrats who all have access to the same programs, still living in ghettos?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

the monster raving looney party?
http://www.loonyparty.com/about/policy-proposals/

I could see Peter Sellers as head saying, "Finally, in conclusion, let me say just this."
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

I thought the rich were the enemy according to Obama.

Are you the enemy? You are rich. You retired at 50.

How about we start an "Eyenstein " program. YOU will be the role model. Low income hoodrats will have to take out LOANS and repay the loans just like YOU. They will also have to WORK hard. THat is what you did right? How many Dems will support the Eyenstein program?

Why are the people in Camden too lazy to even take care of their kids or pick up the trash in their yards?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving Max. Smile Smile Smile
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:

Why don't you answer my questions?

Are you afraid of contradicting yourself again?

The reality is the key to your success was the work ethic and not the programs. YOu originally said your hard work was the key and you then revised it to give the Democratic initiatives the credit.

Why are all the Dems in Camden who have access to the same exact Democratic initiatives still living in ghettos? Notice how Dems with no work ethics are not successful with the same exact programs. Dems and Rs who have a strong work ethic are successful without your lame programs.

Do you support my plan of making YOU a role model for success? We will use the same formula you used for all your vast success. WE will give the hoodcrat DEms LOANS that they need to repay. That plan worked for you so why wouldn't it work for your Democratic brothers? The current dems do not want jobs. They want everything fo free.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

The reality is the key to your success was the work ethic and not the programs. YOu originally said your hard work was the key and you then revised it to give the Democratic initiatives the credit.

Why are all the Dems in Camden who have access to the same exact Democratic initiatives still living in ghettos? Notice how Dems with no work ethics are not successful with the same exact programs. Dems and Rs who have a strong work ethic are successful without your lame programs.

Do you support my plan of making YOU a role model for success? We will use the same formula you used for all your vast success. WE will give the hoodcrat DEms LOANS that they need to repay. That plan worked for you so why wouldn't it work for your Democratic brothers? The current dems do not want jobs. They want everything fo free.

Max...why don't you answer any of my questions? Why do you go on and on like a broken record. How can you be on here every minute of the day and night if you're such a hard working Republican that has a great job, healthcare and provide for you and your family?
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you can do a lot of imaginary things when your delusional. probably is married to morgan fairchild...yeah, thats the ticket! Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:

Max...why don't you answer any of my questions? Why do you go on and on like a broken record. How can you be on here every minute of the day and night if you're such a hard working Republican that has a great job, healthcare and provide for you and your family?

I am not here every minute. I am here for about 15 minutes. It would be less but your boy Obama is doing such a lousy job with the economy and I am a little slow. That said I still carry my weight unlike YOU. No government handouts here.

Why are you here? Why don't you get a job and take care of your kids?
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sometimes i wish i didn't have you on ignore maxipest. actually i never do but its polite. Cool
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Once again you answer in record time. You are sitting there waiting for an answer to one of your comments. You have to much time on your hands. You need to go look for a job and get out of the unemployment line. Freeloader.

It's always the ones like you that complain the loudest about others while they are doing the same think that they are complaining about. Get off your butt Max, you have way too much free time.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
sometimes i wish i didn't have you on ignore maxipest. actually i never do but its polite. Cool

I was thinking "Max Headcase"...you know a take off of Max Headroom. I think it really fits him.
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

probably faked any injury at his union job and is now on a disability pension. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just wanted to fit in with other union members.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maxi, make sure you eat your turkey this week. It's loaded with L-tryptophan. Since your not on Lithium, this might help a little. Enjoy the football. Happy Thanksgiving.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Maxi, make sure you eat your turkey this week. It's loaded with L-tryptophan. Since your not on Lithium, this might help a little. Enjoy the football. Happy Thanksgiving.

Can you explain why your brothers in Camden who have access to the same Democratic initiatives as you are not as successful as you? What is their excuse? If the initiatives are the key then wouldn't everyone with access to those same programs get the same results? Why are there many hard working people who are successful without the help of those programs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: