Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

All Politicians in Lower have an agenda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LTNews

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: All Politicians in Lower have an agenda Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I sit back and read the back and forth between Becks Indys, and Lares Repubs. The fact of the matter is they all have a personal agenda caring only for themselves. Beck, Clark, and Neville all have family members withh cushy jobs which they do not want to give up. The same goes for Simenson, Lare, and Craig. If you believe otherwise, pull your head from your rear end.
villian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I put my trust in Dudley.

The only item on Dudley's agenda is to bring happiness to his constituency by delivering delicious hot dogs.
norris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: All Politicians in Lower have an agenda Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No "cushy jobs" in my family. My father is a retired engineer for RCA, my mother a school principal and English teacher. My brother works very hard running hotels in Wildwood, my one sister sells real estate in the area, and my other sister is an artist who paints landscapes of our area. I taught school and now promote good people, businesses, and organizations such as Ross Perot, Thomson Learning, Morey's Piers, TEDxCapeMay and the NJ Restaurant Association. Here's my agenda, I want to help Mayor Beck promote Lower Township and help foster economic development for our area. I would also like to help promote volunteerism to benefit our public school system through the Fishing Creek School.

LTNews wrote:
I sit back and read the back and forth between Becks Indys, and Lares Repubs. The fact of the matter is they all have a personal agenda caring only for themselves. Beck, Clark, and Neville all have family members withh cushy jobs which they do not want to give up. The same goes for Simenson, Lare, and Craig. If you believe otherwise, pull your head from your rear end.
jpitts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Norris, you had a politically appointed position with the state earning over $100,000!!! Not to mention that the position did not exist before you were appointed to it and was eliminated after you were fired. No agenda for you though, yeah right! How about you want to get involved in politics again so you can get another cushy $100,000 per year politically appointed job?
barracuda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jerry, why are you just concentrating on the "little fish" agenda?
How about the big fish agenda?
If the Republicans can get Lower Township to keep a Republican majority, keep a Republican majority in Middle Township, Dennis Township and get rid of the Upper Township People's Republican Party, keep the Freeholder board all Republican, then what? I suspect this would be a "feather in the cap" of the CMC Republican party chairman, Mike Donohue. Would he then be appointed to even more municipal solicitor positions and increase the income of his newly created partnership?
Would he then feel comfortable enough to try a third attempt at personally running for Senate or Assembly against the Democrat incumbents of Senator Van Drew, Albano or Milam?

The big agenda is about total control of ALL of Cape May County by the Republican party, Jerry. The Republican party desperately wants to flip the Senate and Assembly representation to Republican.....THAT's the big agenda.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: