Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Democratic policies destroy neighborhoods and cities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximus99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Democratic policies destroy neighborhoods and cities Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anyone ever notice that the areas with the most Democratic influence are total ghettos while the Republican neighbohroods are neat, clean, safe and have good schools?

The reality is Dems destroy neighborhoods with welfare programs, public housing, school choice and busing.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Democratic policies destroy neighborhoods and cities Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
Anyone ever notice that the areas with the most Democratic influence are total ghettos while the Republican neighbohroods are neat, clean, safe and have good schools?

The reality is Dems destroy neighborhoods with welfare programs, public housing, school choice and busing.

You don't get out much, do you?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wildwood, hotbed of Democratic influence.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Parties dont matter there is competence and incompetence, right and wrong. The sooner we understand that the better. Cool
eyenstein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

True Spaz, but Maxi is talking absolutes.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

...and only id!ots are absolutely sure! Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
True Spaz, but Maxi is talking absolutes.

Can you list a few neighborhoods with public housing that are neat, clean and safe?

Are there any? NOne that I know of.

The neighobrhoods with public housing used to be neat, clean and safe before the Dems forced their polices and destroyed those neigbhorhoods.
SJ SoccerMom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There is public housing in Ocean City and Cape May and no one wants to live in or visit those towns .... right?
KOS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Minimus is taken out by the ol Soccer Mom. Everyone on this board see's him for the true a ss hat he is
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

minimouse could be taken out by a brain damaged chimp. Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SJ SoccerMom wrote:
There is public housing in Ocean City and Cape May and no one wants to live in or visit those towns .... right?

Is there? Most of the shore towns were already built up before public housing became popular. Most of the towns have actually skirted the rule by listing the public housing by COUNTY which includes the mainland.

I don't know of ANY public housing in Cape May. If there is any it is very little and I would bet they are actually listing Cape May COUNTY for Cape May to meet whatever bs standards are forced on them.

I just checked. I found ONE project in OC and it is AGE RESTRICTED. Prolly very little diversity and since it is age restricted it keeps the flashmobers out. There were also opposition to the plan.

AC is the town that probably has plenty of public housing. AC is now a ghetto.

YOur point does not dispute my post. Most neighborhoods with public housing were great before the public housing. THe people who live in public housing eventually destroys the neighborhoods and schools. Once you get enough Obama supporters in OC then OC will look like North Philly. Notice the difference between OC and North Philly? NOtice how Bush's economic policies did not hurt OC?
Tutter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
SJ SoccerMom wrote:

Is there? Most of the shore towns were already built up before public housing became popular. Most of the towns have actually skirted the rule by listing the public housing by COUNTY which includes the mainland.

I don't know of ANY public housing in Cape May. If there is any it is very little and I would bet they are actually listing Cape May COUNTY for Cape May to meet whatever bs standards are forced on them.

I just checked. I found ONE project in OC and it is AGE RESTRICTED. Prolly very little diversity and since it is age restricted it keeps the flashmobers out. There were also opposition to the plan.

YOur point does not dispute my post. Most neighborhoods with public housing were great before the public housing. THe people who live in public housing eventually destroys the neighborhoods and schools. Once you get enough Obama supporters in OC then OC will look like North Philly. Notice the difference between OC and North Philly? NOtice how Bush's economic policies did not hurt OC?

You're wrong.

Cape May has 84 units of Low Income Public Housing. There are three public housing projects in Cape May: Lafayette and Osborne Court have the smaller units and Broad Street Court is for the larger families.

info here: http://www.capemayha.org/
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

whoops! max doesn't know what he's talking about? shocked, shocked! Rolling Eyes
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont forget Section8wood.
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so its some neighborhoods, not all. so maxibilous was wrong, shocked i tell you! Embarassed
Abaddon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cape May's ,Broad street court is a well maintained,well contained .well patrolled, low income housing project containing local families and seniors.You can literally walk down there at anytime and not see anything uncivilized or out of the ordinary.The police station is 2 blocks away,as well as the Mall.Too many eyes,too many mouths and not enough low life's to be Da -Hood...It's the imported,indigent,incapable,uncivilized, that squat the surrounding areas ,hoping to cash in,turn on, or leach off , something they cant Comprehend ...Good Luck Wif Dat. Twisted Evil
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tutter wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
SJ SoccerMom wrote:

You're wrong.

Cape May has 84 units of Low Income Public Housing. There are three public housing projects in Cape May: Lafayette and Osborne Court have the smaller units and Broad Street Court is for the larger families.

84??? LOL. PHilly has 30,000. I bet the 84 units are age restricted and very little diversity to keep out the exact people I am talking about.

If you really support public housing then why don't you build a thousand units and let all the Obama supporters in from Camden?

It is funny when affluent liberals who support public housing have very little public housing in their own neighbohroods. Why do affluent liberals even live in CApe May? Why not vacation in Camden where you can enjoy the results of the policies you support?
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:
Cape May's ,Broad street court is a well maintained,well contained .well patrolled, low income housing project containing local families and seniors.You can literally walk down there at anytime and not see anything uncivilized or out of the ordinary.The police station is 2 blocks away,as well as the Mall.Too many eyes,too many mouths and not enough low life's to be Da -Hood...It's the imported,indigent,incapable,uncivilized, that squat the surrounding areas ,hoping to cash in,turn on, or leach off , something they cant Comprehend ...Good Luck Wif Dat. Twisted Evil

What are the demographics?

Anyone want to guess? We are talking about Cape May?
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:

Could you compare and contrast why Cape May is so nice vs Camden? Was George Bush the President of CApe May? I guess trickle down economics and NCLB worked in Cape May didn't it?

What are the demographics of Cape May vs Camden?

The problem is not our system.

Since Cape May is so successful then don't you think Philly and Camden should CUT public housing down to 84 units? Is the housing in Cape May age restricted? You said it was locals and seniors. Maybe Philly and Camden should make their age restricted too. Do you support that plan?
Tutter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
Tutter wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
SJ SoccerMom wrote:

You're wrong.

84??? LOL. PHilly has 30,000. I bet the 84 units are age restricted and very little diversity to keep out the exact people I am talking about.

If you really support public housing then why don't you build a thousand units and let all the Obama supporters in from Camden?

It is funny when affluent liberals who support public housing have very little public housing in their own neighbohroods. Why do affluent liberals even live in CApe May? Why not vacation in Camden where you can enjoy the results of the policies you support?

Yes I'm sure they "keep out" the brown people, that is who you are referring to I suppose?

No, they don't keep out the "diversity", and they aren't age restricted. The more you post, the dumber you sound. Do you expect a town the size of Cape May to have the same number of units as a city like Philly? Keep talking, genius. You got caught talking out your hind end and now you want to backpeddle.

We get that you blame everything wrong in the world on the brown folks. You can stop your ridiculous posting, we get it. White good, Brown bad. Will you just go away now? You're repetitive and tiresome.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tutter wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
Tutter wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
SJ SoccerMom wrote:

You're wrong.

Yes I'm sure they "keep out" the brown people, that is who you are referring to I suppose?

No, they don't keep out the "diversity", and they aren't age restricted. The more you post, the dumber you sound. Do you expect a town the size of Cape May to have the same number of units as a city like Philly? Keep talking, genius. You got caught talking out your hind end and now you want to backpeddle.

We get that you blame everything wrong in the world on the brown folks. You can stop your ridiculous posting, we get it. White good, Brown bad. Will you just go away now? You're repetitive and tiresome.

Cape May is about 95% white. If there is so much diversity when why isn't the town 50/50? The reality is Cape May has very little diversity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: