Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Chained Puppy Killed by Pit Bull
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B Hugh Mane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Chained Puppy Killed by Pit Bull Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/government/cape+may/86582-puppy+killed+pit+bull+may+spur+new+regulation
B Hugh Mane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you cannot include your dog as part of your family, do not get one. Dogs are pack animals and suffer greatly chained away from their family.

Dogs chained or penned outside are not appropriately socialized.

Dogs chained or penned outside are too often neglected; they do not received needed food, water, shelter, care or protection from the elements.

Dogs chained outside are so often ignored that their collars become embedded in their necks.

Dogs chained outside are frequently chained to areas where they have to defecated.

To help your chained dog come inside, help other chained dogs and create legislation to protect dogs from being cruelly chained:

http://www.unchainyourdog.org/

Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

How sad. Both owners should be held accountable for this atrocity. No way that puppy should have been chained outside all day with no one home. That person should not be allowed to have another dog......EVER! Mad

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
RealMan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What's the surprise?

Pitbulls are violent, dangerous animals.
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The article states state law blah, blah, blah. Lower township has a law that dogs cannot be chained more then 8 hours in a 24 hour period.

I personally don't believe in dogs being chained or left in pens. And in my opinion, the responsibility in this case goes to the owner of the pup. What a j€rk. I have to agree with scorp...the pup owner should never be allowed to have another dog.
Abaddon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sooooo The pit bull did the puppy a favor????...Any lawyer will argue negligence on the party of outcome,not the party of circumstance.....Didn't the pit also bite a human????..This shows predisposition....Ask yourself one Question."Could the puppy have lived a long happy life chained up for a few hours as a puppy in it's 15 year lifespan....Mine Have.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

pens or runs are one thing. chaining a puppy outside? why did you want the thing? were they out of garden gnomes? Shocked
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Blame the owner of the pup? A truly stoopid statement. The pitbull should have a bullet put in its head, its clearly a violent dog.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

can never get over the numbskulls with pitbulls. you can always tell the ones whose dogs are gonna be involved with something like this: they say "oh, their not aggressive its how you raise them". those owners should be fined out the wazoo and banned from ever having another animal much less dog! Cool
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
can never get over the numbskulls with pitbulls. you can always tell the ones whose dogs are gonna be involved with something like this: they say "oh, their not aggressive its how you raise them". those owners should be fined out the wazoo and banned from ever having another animal much less dog! Cool

When was the last time you heard of a poodle, dachhound, beagle, or a yorkie killing and mauling someone, or another dog? Thats right, never. Pit bulls are natural killers and should be treated as such. I agree with Duk dong, use a bullet.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Blame the owner of the pup? A truly stoopid statement. The pitbull should have a bullet put in its head, its clearly a violent dog.

Ducky, would you chain you dog up all day, unnattended?? Especially an unprotected puppy. The pit bull should be put down, but the pup's owners were very irresponsible.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I never condoned the chaining. Owner is a :: fool ::, but is not responsible for a piece of craap pitbull eating a puppy. Just one bullet.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I never condoned the chaining. Owner is a :: fool ::, but is not responsible for a piece of craap pitbull eating a puppy. Just one bullet.

Similiar tradegy happened to my wife's best friend's dog. While walking it, a neighbor's pit bull attacked and killed the elderly dog. Pit bull's owner was not in the least bit contrite, sort of blaming them for walking their dog on a public street. Sad thing is nothing was done. Her friend didn't want to press charges against the neighbor. The real sad thing is the pit bull's owner couldn't stop his own dog.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The breeding should be banned. They are rubbish. And all you clowns say its the owner and not the dogs.....why do you think you cant have a pet grizzly.
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

Exactly what did the owner of the pup do to protect that pup? Oh, besides leave the pup twisted up in a chain outside with no protection or way to defend itself against anything. Most likely yelping because he was knotted up in his chain.
Yes.....the perfect dog owner indeed. Skum....total skum.
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:
Sooooo The pit bull did the puppy a favor????...Any lawyer will argue negligence on the party of outcome,not the party of circumstance.....Didn't the pit also bite a human????..This shows predisposition....Ask yourself one Question."Could the puppy have lived a long happy life chained up for a few hours as a puppy in it's 15 year lifespan....Mine Have.

I doubt it since it was not the first time this pup has been tangled in his chain. The pup had a lousy owner and most likey would have lived a life chained to a tree....in other words....a life of h€ll for a dog.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am with Shotzi on this on. Skum describes the pitbull owner to a tee. Pitbulls are the Muslims of society. Kill first.
joannr36

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I for one no first hand of pit attacks , my yorkie was attacked while we were out or a walk , then i look up i noticed a person walking a pit , and all sudden he broke from his lease and started charging so fast i didnt have time to pick up my dog , he got him by the throat and shook him so firece , the screems were so bad , some how a passer by got him free , 1500.00 later and so much care he made it , he is so affraid and tiimed now , but he fine , they did hold the dog till they verified from there vet he had shoots and never attackted before ,once the letter was recieved they gave the dog back to the owner (they were on vacation) but i was told the next time it happens the dog will be put down god i hope next time it isnt a child. I did get 400.00 from them
so if you see me walking my dog sometimes in a stroller ,cause he can walk far you will know y
car kees

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I walked and biked up and down Washington Street that week many times, own a house there, and never saw a chained puppy. Not saying it wasn't chained often, just that I never saw or heard one.
I am so tired of having to carry pepper spray to walk my own dogs. Pitts should be banned so other dogs and people can walk the streets without fear. Pitts agressiveness has nothing to do with the owner, it's the nature of the breed.
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I am with Shotzi on this on. Skum describes the pitbull owner to a tee. Pitbulls are the Muslims of society. Kill first.

I'm gonna buy you a pair of glasses.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just dont buy me a pitbull. Trash.
capemay08204

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I do not understand why some people blame the owner of the puppy tied up. The pit bull owner tied her dog to a TRASH can. What did she think the dog would do???Oh yeah, the pit would not pull over a trash can! YEP, well mannered Pit. The owner of the pit was trespassing on private property whether it was rented or owned by the puppy's owner. Had the puppy been in distress, call the police. They are only a few blocks away. They can untangle the dog and then determine if it was "abused" by being tied out. "Good Samaritans" with pit bulls are no good for anyone. So sorry that the German Shepherd had to die a tragic death at the teeth of a pit Bull. Send these dogs to Afghanistan where they can be used for what they are good at. Killing! Evil or Very Mad
B Hugh Mane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/pets+and+animals/court+house/86616-national+pit+bull+day+slated+oct.+27
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

National Pit Bull day? Is that where all pit bulls can maul children, other dogs and attack cops without repercussion. Just stooooopid.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ImWatchinU wrote:
spazcat wrote:

When was the last time you heard of a poodle, dachhound, beagle, or a yorkie killing and mauling someone, or another dog? Thats right, never. Pit ::removed:: are natural killers and should be treated as such. I agree with Duk dong, use a bullet.

Well, we all saw what damage a small, white, fluffy rabbit can do in Monty Python's "The Search for the Holy Grail. I'm sure that some of these dogs could do much worse..especially a Yorkie. They can take a finger nail clean off!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: