Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE REFORM CANDIDATES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
im1goodsport

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE REFORM CANDIDATES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[size=14]The Republican Candidates from LT refer to themselves as the Reform Candidates.

I must tell you that that conjurs up all kinds of responses but I am a fair person and instead of making a statement, I will ask them these two questions.....

1) Just what is it they want to Reform that they couldn't in the past couple of years since they had the majority vote on Township Council and could veto or pass whatever they wanted?

2) When are you going to fire your "slogan" writer?
Jets Sanchez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE REFORM CANDIDATES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

im1goodsport wrote:
[size=14]The Republican Candidates from LT refer to themselves as the Reform Candidates.

I must tell you that that conjurs up all kinds of responses but I am a fair person and instead of making a statement, I will ask them these two questions.....

1) Just what is it they want to Reform that they couldn't in the past couple of years since they had the majority vote on Township Council and could veto or pass whatever they wanted?

Jack,
how much did Mikey pay you to start your complaining now??? I guess you guys are back together again; all comfy and spooning each other?? Are you going to be his campaign manager like you were 4 years ago?? Whaaaa Whaaaa Whaaaaa
ABSALOM ABSALOM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological, Damien, and powerful. So don't listen to him. Remember that - do not listen.
logical one

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ABSALOM ABSALOM wrote:
Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological, Damien, and powerful. So don't listen to him. Remember that - do not listen.

Can someone assist ABSALOONEY in taking their meds?
im1goodsport

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE REFORM CANDIDATES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jets Sanchez wrote:
im1goodsport wrote:

Jack,
how much did Mikey pay you to start your complaining now??? I guess you guys are back together again; all comfy and spooning each other?? Are you going to be his campaign manager like you were 4 years ago?? Whaaaa Whaaaa Whaaaaa

You were wrong before when you said I was Jack and you're still wrong.
But I am curious.....why is it that the counter attacks never address the issues?
I fail to see where you accusing me of "complaining" is connected to the questions I asked? Typical response......deflection! Confused
barracuda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

im1goodsport, give it up. You can't have an intelligent conversation to address the issues with Dolly "sanchez"...aka "small town girl". All she has is her Mayor Beck fixation.

I haven't seen anything on the Simonsen, Lare, Craig team "reform party", but isn't that the CMC Republican party slogan?
If they are giving out their palm cards, surely that states what their positions on these reforms will be, right?
ABSALOM ABSALOM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LARE-SIMONSEN-CRAIG=THE REFORM PARTY!

NO--IT’S DOUBLESPEAK FOR

“THE REFORMED PARTY!”

QUESTION: REFORMED WHAT?

QUESTION: DO TWO RELAPSES DESERVE A THIRD TRY?

QUESTION: FIRST “A” OF “AA” STANDS FOR WHAT? CIRCLE 2

1. AARDVARK 2. ADULTERER 3. ARMADILLO 4. ALCOHOLICS

THEIR UNAMERICAN “FROM LOWER, FOR LOWER” SHOWS

THEIR TRUE COLORS--THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE

RULE OF LAW.

TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR A REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT

ADMINISTRATOR/A $25.55 PER HR COUNTY EMPLOYEE.
im1goodsport

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LT Republicans named their post the same as another post on here. Is that the best they can do? Sad, so sad Crying or Very sad and scary to think their local leader, who is suppose to be a smart person and a lawyer, had to plagerize Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: