Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Dogs Against Romney
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Santorum In A Doghouse On Top Of Romney's Car

1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wharton wrote:
We're talking about how it's impossible to have a brain fart, right?

Obama doesn't know his own birthday.

Short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF_n-gn-Yo&sns=em

It's only funny when Republicans have "brain farts"...otherwise your just being mean Wink

Cops and Robbers wrote:
Sadly, much that comes from freddy is cartoonish, ignorant stereotypes.

Spouters Ignored: C&R
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not all law review prople are aware there are 57 states. Pure genius.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Romney Brain Fart
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers wrote:

I bark for barack. Forcing me to show a picture ID is discrimination.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Everyone knows the Republican party don't want Democrats to vote and do what they can to stop them. It's un-American, and frankly so is your allegiance to party before nation.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Ah, the urban dictionary.......C&R obamacizes each and every reply to each and every SO topic.

John was asked a simple question,,but chose to obamacize his answer, and bull::removed:: us all. [/b]

What question was I asked ? I don't believe I was on this thread but I enjoy C&R's cut and paste jobs . It seems some of them have been deleted . So have Freddy's ZZZZZZs
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Ah, the urban dictionary.......C&R obamacizes each and every reply to each and every SO topic.

John was asked a simple question,,but chose to obamacize his answer, and bull::removed:: us all. [/b]

What question was I asked ? I don't believe I was on this thread but I enjoy C&R's cut and paste jobs.
Pay her no mind. Scorpion emotes, rather than reasons, and she does so from a far separate reality. Laughing
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Obamacize

To speak in a philosophical way to try and make yourself seem more intelligent than you are. To make Bull::removed:: seem rational.
To speak with Big words and complicated sentence structure to try and make yourself seem superior to others.

John was asked a simple question,,but chose to obamacize his answer, and bull::removed:: us all.

This is a definition of Obamacize from C&R's urban dictionary. The reference to "John" was the example given of word use in a sentence.

Quote:
Pay her no mind. Scorpion emotes, rather than reasons, and she does so from a far separate reality.

Seems C&R does her fair share of "assigning" values to everyone else but protests when she feels someone is "assigning" her without permission.
Gee, some could venture to say she emotes without reason from a far separate reality.

Reminder to self, she barks for barack.

spazcat 9/23/2013
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
This is a definition of Obamacize from C&R's urban dictionary. The reference to "John" was the example given
Oops. I apologize on behalf of john.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
C&R does her fair share of "assigning" values to everyone else but protests when she feels someone is "assigning" her
I'd ask you elaborate, but then you would. Lord, would you. Laughing

You draw a bad analogy. There is a world of difference between john mistakenly thinking you were talking to him, and Twisted Oz "assigning" me to defend the new black panthers, or ding dong "assigning" us to support outlaw vigilantism, attempts to poison our actual opinions on the issues. No, we get to chose our arguments for ourselves, thank you very much.

Like your childish opinion leaders in conservative media, you would muddy the waters in order to try and claim it's "all even" for your team's transgressions. No. To be specific, these two instances I mention, the two times I used the word "assign," which you quoted, are not balanced by the fact your sentence spoke of a different john.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You just assigned yourself spokesperson to apologize for John..........John had no reason to apologize for thinking I was referencing him. Laughing Laughing
I could see where he made an honest mistake.

Quote:
Like your childish opinion leaders in conservative media, you would muddy the waters in order to try and claim it's "all even" for your team's transgressions. No. To be specific, these two instances I mention, the two times I used the word "assign," which you quoted, are not balanced by the fact your sentence spoke of a different john.

Emoting from a separate reality again. Laughing Laughing

Quote:
I'd ask you elaborate, but then you would. Lord, would you.

Is there a problem with people interacting on this forum, especially me, as you would suggest? I can't imagine why! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

spazcat 9/23/2013
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In a web ad in January, Newt Gingrich resurrected a 2007 Boston Globe article telling the tale of how Romney strapped the family’s Irish setter to the roof of the car for a 12-hour drive from Boston to Ontario, Canada.

Watch the video ad here: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/seamus-returns-gingrich-ad-revives-romneys-dog-debacle/

Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

President Obama with Bo: how loving owners transport their dogs.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

January 31,2012

Obama's Dog Whistle
When David Axelrod tweeted a photo of President Obama and his dog in a car with the caption, "How loving dog owners transport their dogs," it was clearly shot a Mitt Romney who once put his dog in a crate on top of his car for a family vacation road trip.

But, as Michael Scherer points out, it's part of a broader strategy of using a dog whistle to paint Romney as uncaring and out of touch.

"Over the weekend, the campaign rolled out the Pet Lovers For Obama Facebook page, which among other things promotes all the Obama dog swag for sale from the campaign. There is the Bo 'I Bark For Barack' car magnet, the Obama leash, the Obama dog collar, the Obama dog bowl... It goes on."

spazcat 9/23/2013

Last edited by Scorpion on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Was Bo really a shelter rescue dog?

Quote:
Here's Bo's story: He was purchased by a family as a young, enthusiastic
puppy from the same breeder who'd supplied the late Sen. Edward Kennedy
and his wife, Vicki, with their Portuguese Water Dogs. His original
name was Charlie, and Sylvia-Stasiewicz says the family loved him, but
the other dog in the house apparently didn't have the patience for a
puppy.

Charlie was returned to the breeder. Soon after, Vicki Kennedy phoned
Sylvia-Stasiewicz, asking her if she could take in the puppy to observe
and assess him until he could be re-homed. Sylvia-Stasiewicz had trained
other Portuguese Water Dogs owned by the Kennedys, including Charlie's
brother. She agreed to take the dog. "I had no idea that this dog might
go to the President," she says.

Each time Vicki periodically checked in for an assessment, the report
improved. "He was perfect," Sylvia-Stasiewicz says of Bo. "He was not
over the top with energy. He was bright and learned quickly. I really
bonded with him," she says and pauses, lowering her voice to a whisper.
"I was secretly hoping whatever family was waiting for Charlie would
change their minds."

Finally, she learned that the Kennedys were gifting the dog to Melia and
Sasha Obama. "I cried when I gave up the dog," she says.

Even Bo had another name! Shocked Does lying about adopting a rescue dog indicative to a flaw in Obama's character as well? Wink

spazcat 9/23/2013
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
ABC News (April 13, 2009) — On November 7, 2008, then President-elect was asked what kind of dog he was planning on buying for his girls.

"We have two criteria that have to be reconciled," the president said. "One is that Malia is allergic, so it has to be hypo-allergenic. There are a number of breeds that are hypo-allergenic. On the other hand, our preference would be to get a shelter dog. But obviously, a lot of shelter dogs are mutts, like me. So whether we’re going to be able to balance those two things, I think, is a pressing issue on the Obama household."
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hitler FInds Out Romney Strapped His Dog to the Car Roof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=dIDPtL5qT9A&NR=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: