Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

LOWER GOES LOWER
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

floridabound1929 wrote:
There are Democrats in the county who are fed up with the party leadership and are looking to make changes. Can I interest any of you who feel the same?

Unless no one has noticed, two times now there have been superior court judgeships given out and the Dems county chair wasn't given one of them. Maybe he will finally get the picture and move on. He hasn't done anything except try to look out for his own personal/political interests and in doing nothing has finally worn it all out.

The party has gone nowhere under him. We need new people who want to be active and get the organization up and running better than it ever has been. There are still some of us out there who know how it once was and are looking for help in getting it back. First order of business is to get rid of the do nothing county chairman. He has been severely weakened now, losing the majority in Dennis and Middle, the latter which has cost him the solicitorship.

Can you help?

@Floridabound1929 - What is your feeling regarding the so called representation by Van Drew Question
floridabound1929

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Since you have gone negative with your question, I take it that you are not a Van Drew fan. If you feel as though he is the problem behind the lack of leadership, feel free to explain yourself. I believe that if someone steps forward to get the county organization up and running, there can be more responsive leadership that every Democrat in Cape May County can get answers and results from. The current chairman is a wounded individual and would do the county organization a favor by getting out. That is the starting point. It's time to get back to having the elected officials answering to their constituents, and not the other way around. Remember, the Democrats are not in power in Cape May County and have no jobs to hand out. Every unsatisfied Democrat needs to understand that and make a decision to change things, for the better, of course. The elected officials will take notice, don't worry.

So, what is your solution?
KeepThemHonest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Van Drew is one politician. I'm not happy with all his votes but to say he defines all Democrats is a stretch. Grandjury, if you're going to turn your back on the party over one person, you must have never been that committed in the first place. I don't know where you live or where you vote but I, for one, want a choice when I get to the booth. That requires getting rid of Pickering. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. You don't need to be a part of that if you don't want to. Stick with Donohue.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Craig in ...Frisoli in......yep.....Lower goes even Lower.
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Craig in ...Frisoli in......yep.....Lower goes even Lower.

Stop your whining already. If Beck had the vote his way Ed Butler would be back in. So don't act like this is some conspiracy. It's politics and you know how that game is played, you would have been a part if you won. Rolling Eyes
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

is there anybody who wants to get the petition started? oh, the one to change the name of lower township to LOWEST township. that way people will be a little happier with their lot in life. something like "you know for being lowest this place is ok". whatta ya think? Laughing
barracuda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

imwatchinu, It's amazing it still irkes you Governor Christie invited Mayor Beck (Independent) and Ed Butler (Republican) to sit at his table during his Cape May County Republican campaign. Where were you, by the Exit door?
If I was Mayor Beck, I'd rebroadcast him teaching his Catholic Star of the Sea class with Governor Christie, just to bust your chops even futher. Imagine that, a Republican Governor teaching students with an Independent.

Maybe Governor Christie doesn't like you........Maybe Governor Christie doesn't like RINO's who profess to support Republican ideology and then spend all their energy on acquiring that government job for the organizational hierarcy. Maybe Governor Christie wasn't so thrilled with the CMC Republicans putting up a candidate who considered the Governor's plan on pension and health insurance reform as "demonizing public employees". Maybe he is secretly glad you and the other CMC RINOS lost the Senate and Assembly. Wink
grandjury

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
imwatchinu, It's amazing it still irkes you Governor Christie invited Mayor Beck (Independent) and Ed Butler (Republican) to sit at his table during his Cape May County Republican campaign. Where were you, by the Exit door?
If I was Mayor Beck, I'd rebroadcast him teaching his Catholic Star of the Sea class with Governor Christie, just to bust your chops even futher. Imagine that, a Republican Governor teaching students with an Independent.

Maybe Governor Christie doesn't like you........Maybe Governor Christie doesn't like RINO's who profess to support Republican ideology and then spend all their energy on acquiring that government job for the organizational hierarcy. Maybe Governor Christie wasn't so thrilled with the CMC Republicans putting up a candidate who considered the Governor's plan on pension and health insurance reform as "demonizing public employees". Maybe he is secretly glad you and the other CMC RINOS lost the Senate and Assembly. Wink

@ barracuda - if he was by the exit, it was more than likely that he could no longer stand to be in the same area as that old, smelly, sun-dried barracuda fish.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Grandjury,

What's with the personal attacks and name calling? You have done the same thing to several of us on here. Some of your comments are like the 3rd grade school yard bully.
If you want to be taken seriously, try acting like an adult. Cuda's post wasn't even directed toward you.
Rolling Eyes sheesh

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
barracuda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks for the response and defense, Scorpion.

Makes you wonder what's happening in Grandjury's life right now that they pull out an old thread, which ended two months ago, and adds a insulting comment. Maybe the trial is going bad, or the beginning of the dirty Republican campaign in Lower for the Nov. election?
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:

@ barracuda - if he was by the exit, it was more than likely that he could no longer stand to be in the same area as that old, smelly, sun-dried barracuda fish.

I would say this statement was made to embarrass and intimidate barracuda because of her polical affiliation and therefore, you should be charged with a hate crime, facing 15 indictments and 10 years in prison.

Can anyone explain the difference?
grandjury

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shotzi21 wrote:
grandjury wrote:

I would say this statement was made to embarrass and intimidate barracuda because of her polical affiliation and therefore, you should be charged with a hate crime, facing 15 indictments and 10 years in prison.

[@ Shotzi21 - Barracuda is a fish; look it up. are you suggesting all fisherman should face hate crimes Question

The barracuda is a ray-finned fish known for its large size and fearsome appearance. Its body is long, fairly compressed, and covered with small, smooth scales. Some species can reach up to 1.8m in length and 30 cm in width.[2] The barracuda is a salt water fish of the genus Sphyraena, the only genus in the family Sphyraenidae, and is found in tropical and subtropical oceans worldwide.

Contents
[hide] 1 Appearance and physical description
2 Behavior 2.1 Barracudas and humans

3 As food
4 Species
5 Notes
6 References
7 External links

[edit] Appearance and physical description

Great barracuda hovering in the current at the Paradise Reef, Cozumel, Mexico
Barracudas are elongated fish, pike-like in appearance, with prominent sharp-edged fang-like teeth, much like piranhas, that are all of different sizes which are set in sockets of their large jaws. They have large pointed heads with an under bite in many species. Their gill-covers have no spines and are covered with small scales. Their two dorsal fins are widely separated with the anterior fin having five spines, the posterior fin having one spine and nine soft rays. The posterior dorsal fin is similar in size to the anal fin and is situated above it. The lateral line is prominent and extends straight from head to tail. The spinous dorsal fin is placed above the pelvic fins and is normally retracted in a groove. The caudal fin is moderately forked with its posterior edged double-curved and is set at the end of a stout peduncle. The pectoral fins are placed low on the sides. Their swim bladder is large.

In most cases, they are dark green, dark blue, or gray on their upper body with silvery sides and chalky-white belly. Coloration varies somewhat between species. For some species, there are irregular black spots or a row of darker cross-bars on each side. Their fins may be yellowish or dusky. Barracudas live primarily in oceans, but certain species such as the Great Barracuda live in brackish water.

Some species grow quite large, such as the European barracuda, barracouta or spet (S. sphyraena), found in the Mediterranean Sea and eastern Atlantic; the Great barracuda, picuda or becuna (S. picuda), ranging on the Atlantic coast of tropical America from North Carolina to Brazil and reaching Bermuda. Other barracuda species are found around the world. Examples are the California Barracuda (S. argentea), extending from Puget Sound southwards to Cabo San Lucas; the Indian barracuda (S. jello) and the black-finned or Commerson's barracuda (S. commersoni), from the seas of India and the Malay Peninsula and Archipelago.

[edit] Behavior

Scuba diver inside a group of sawtooth barracudas in Koh Tao, Thailand
Closeup of a great barracuda
Great barracuda and jacks, Saba, Netherlands Antilles
A battery of sawtooth barracudas, Sphyraena putnamae in Bora Bora
Northern sennet, Sphyraena borealis
A battery of yellowtail barracudas, Sphyraena flavicauda off Dayang, Malaysia
Barracudas are voracious, opportunistic predators relying on surprise and short bursts of speed (up to 27 miles per hour (43 km/h))[3] to overtake their prey.

Adults of most species are more or less solitary, while young and half-grown fish frequently congregate. Barracuda prey primarily on fish (which may include some as large as themselves). They kill and consume larger prey by tearing chunks of flesh.

[edit] Barracudas and humans

Like sharks, some species of barracuda are reputed to be dangerous to swimmers. Barracudas are scavengers, and may mistake snorkellers for large predators, following them in hopes of eating the remains of their prey. Swimmers have been reported being bitten by barracuda but such incidents are rare and possibly caused by poor visibility. Barracuda generally avoid muddy shallows, so attacks in surf are more likely to be by small sharks. Barracudas may mistake things that glint and shine for prey.[4] There has been a reported incident of a barracuda jumping out of water and injuring a kayaker[5], but a Marine biologist at the University of Florida said the type of wound appeared to have rather been caused by a houndfish[6].

Handfeeding or touching large barracuda in general is to be avoided. Spearfishing around barracudas can also be dangerous, as they are quite capable of ripping a chunk from a wounded fish thrashing on a spear.

Diamond rings and other shiny objects have been known to catch their attention and resemble prey to them. Caution should be taken when swimming near mangrove coastlines by covering or removing such items

Last edited by grandjury on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
grandjury

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Grandjury,

What's with the personal attacks and name calling? You have done the same thing to several of us on here. Some of your comments are like the 3rd grade school yard bully.
If you want to be taken seriously, try acting like an adult. Cuda's post wasn't even directed toward you.
Rolling Eyes sheesh

@ Scorpion - what's a cudda Question
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
Shotzi21 wrote:
grandjury wrote:

[@ Shotzi21 - Barracuda is a fish; look it up. are you suggesting all fisherman should face hate crimes Question

No....I'm saying anyone that says this...."if he was by the exit, it was more than likely that he could no longer stand to be in the same area as that old, smelly, sun-dried barracuda fish" to a woman should be, according to the new precedent that just got set.
barracuda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right you are Shotzi, Grand jury should be convicted of a bias hate crime. Laughing Laughing

Just kidding. Actually I believe Grandjury re-activated this thread because he got a major smackdown by 4 spouters on his "where's prosecutor kell" thread. A half an hour after he got zapped there, he dredges this thread back up and makes his assinine stinking fish comments...............to be sarcastic and vent his frustration over the trial?
Maybe. I really think this trial, after all his others, is beginning to get to him.

@grandjury...'cuda is also a nickname given to the Plymouth Barracuda..most notably the Hemi 440....
."She" was a beauty, fast and responsible for three personal trophies from Atco Dragway"..

Sometimes..... there are more than one correct answer to a question. wink:
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shotzi21 wrote:
grandjury wrote:
Shotzi21 wrote:
grandjury wrote:

No....I'm saying anyone that says this...."if he was by the exit, it was more than likely that he could no longer stand to be in the same area as that old, smelly, sun-dried barracuda fish" to a woman should be, according to the new precedent that just got set.

@ Shotzi - what women do you speak of Question
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Right you are Shotzi, Grand jury should be convicted of a bias hate crime. Laughing Laughing

Just kidding. Actually I believe Grandjury re-activated this thread because he got a major smackdown by 4 spouters on his "where's prosecutor kell" thread. A half an hour after he got zapped there, he dredges this thread back up and makes his assinine stinking fish comments...............to be sarcastic and vent his frustration over the trial?
Maybe. I really think this trial, after all his others, is beginning to get to him.

@grandjury...'cuda is also a nickname given to the Plymouth Barracuda..most notably the Hemi 440....
."She" was a beauty, fast and responsible for three personal trophies from Atco Dragway"..

Sometimes..... there are more than one correct answer to a question. wink:

@ barracuda - looks like Lower really gets dumpted on, they could of haad a cuda, instead they ended up with a barracuda; reminds me of that great Lynard Skynard song
grandjury

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Grandjury,

Rolling Eyes sheesh

@ Scorpion - i never heard of a school just for 3rd graders
Scorpion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

@ Scorpion - what's a cudda
GJ, It's a typo. mea culpa, mea culpa Embarassed my keyboard slipped an extra "D" in there when I wasn't looking. Shocked

GJ, me either, what's your point?

@ barracuda - looks like Lower really gets dumpted on, they could of haad a cuda, instead they ended up with a barracuda; reminds me of that great Lynard Skynard song
GJ, dumpted? haad? could of?

I can't believe you had the nads to point out my extra "D". Wink Oh wait, yes I can!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
barracuda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion..........I believe grandjury is just throwing out random and weak insults to get responses from people. Must be lonely for some "conversation".

Evidently his alternate alias of eyespy and the truth aren't very good conversationalists or they aren't speaking to him anymore either.
Bfrank

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Please don’t feed the trolls. All the reasoning in the world is not going to get grandjury to stop. He even argues with rummrunner just to bump his threads. Any legitimacy he may have is vastly overshadowed by his level of desperation. Taylor is at the end of a long line of bad CMC prosecutors. GJ is the poster boy for OCD. It’s a lose lose proposition.
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bfrank wrote:
Please don’t feed the trolls. All the reasoning in the world is not going to get grandjury to stop. He even argues with rummrunner just to bump his threads. Any legitimacy he may have is vastly overshadowed by his level of desperation. Taylor is at the end of a long line of bad CMC prosecutors. GJ is the poster boy for OCD. It’s a lose lose proposition.
lol sounds like another alt to gj .give it up .I am done fighting wind bags like you.oh sorry is this my dead mother ina different account instead of rummrunner3(lol another alt to some c-l-o-w-n that thought i be upset with that)
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bfrank wrote:

@Bfrank- that was special, now please name me one prosecutor in CMC that has held an innocent citizen hostage in the county jail for over 3 years based on the knowledge that his detectives were lying. Also, thank you for the OCD poster boy comment, that's exactly my diagnosis, which contributed to my non-stop quest for Doctor carty' freedom. In addition, I will not turn my back on Doctor Costino who is also innocent. Hey, what is your diagnosis for the 3 assistant prosecutors that have out of the Costino case Question Let me help you, smart Exclamation
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
@ Scorpion - what's a cudda
GJ, It's a typo. mea culpa, mea culpa Embarassed my keyboard slipped an extra "D" in there when I wasn't looking. Shocked

GJ, me either, what's your point?

GJ, dumpted? haad? could of?

I can't believe you had the nads to point out my extra "D". Wink Oh wait, yes I can!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

@ Scorpion - go back to the methadone thread so you can gain some knowledge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: