Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Obama's America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abaddon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: white preide Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
white pride? pride in what?

Pride in my heritage...Pride in my Race....Pride in My peoples accomplishments...Our Self Determination and Our Right to Exist ......FUBU

Evil or Very Mad
posterX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I"m proud of my ancestry too. They accomplished much and made many contributions to the world. Science, technology, medicine, trasnportation...nothing wrong with that. of course my country is kind of crapping things up, but what can you do?
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I always wanted a shirt that said its good to be a guy. For obvious reasons!
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here we go again. "Long lines formed in CT to get diaster aid(paraphrased)...... Here are people that want more money for loss of income even though they are on food stamps. One lady said she "fled" the floods and left her window open. Classic. Just look at the picture with the article in the Hartford Courant. HMMMMMMM.
cobra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: wite Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Proud of being a skin color? My "peoples" accomplishments? Proud to be white is the dumbest thing anybody could possible say.... does proud to be "white" include europeans who have lived here since day i with olive/tan complexion? Proud of Germans (circa 1939-1945?)? Proud of KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis--they are very proud of being white--just like you!

God can't wait to your sub-species dies off....Hey Abandon,, little fact for you...The US is turning tan--and will be the majority in like 50 years.. Get your hate in while you can..Obama is just the first--the Jackie Robinson of politics... You and your clueless "white zealots"have no clue what is going to happen in the years ahead..and all for the better!
Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think this is actually a good measure of your racism. If you think it's a bad or scary thing that thecountry is getting demographically darker, yes you are a racist. If you really don't care then you are not.
posterX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: wite Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Proud of being a skin color? My "peoples" accomplishments? Proud to be white is the dumbest thing anybody could possible say.... does proud to be "white" include europeans who have lived here since day i with olive/tan complexion? Proud of Germans (circa 1939-1945?)? Proud of KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis--they are very proud of being white--just like you!

God can't wait to your sub-species dies off....Hey Abandon,, little fact for you...The US is turning tan--and will be the majority in like 50 years.. Get your hate in while you can..Obama is just the first--the Jackie Robinson of politics... You and your clueless "white zealots"have no clue what is going to happen in the years ahead..and all for the better!

Interesting...it's racist to be proud of your heritage. It means you're a nazi...a member of KKK, a skin head. God hates the white subspecies. Hmmmmm. That may be the most racist thing I've ever read here on SO. Speaking for God? I don't know what you mean by " You and your clueless "white zealots"have no clue what is going to happen in the years ahead..and all for the better!" If that is related to your other comment abut the US turning tan...I don't know why you would think it's going to be for the better. Look at the conditions of the countries these people are coming from. if they can't develop their own countries, what makes you think they can run this one? Some of these countries have groups that make the skin heads and Nazis look like boy scouts. Ever hear of MS-13?

You talk about hate, but go off on a pretty hateful rant yourself.

Last edited by posterX on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think ERM is a landscaper.

PS-Hey ERM....name me one race that one can be proud of. Lets start with yours.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Heritage is different than Race.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: wite Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
cobra wrote:

Interesting...it's racist to be proud of your heritage. It means you're a nazi...a member of KKK, a skin head. God hates the white subspecies. Hmmmmm. That may be the most racist thing I've ever read here on SO. Speaking for God? I don't know what you mean by " You and your clueless "white zealots"have no clue what is going to happen in the years ahead..and all for the better!" If that is related to your other comment abut the US turning tan...I don't know why you would think it's going to be for the better. Look at the conditions of the countries these people are coming from. if they can't develop their own countries, what makes you think they can run this one? Some of these countries have groups that make the skin heads and Nazis look like boy scouts. Ever hear of MS-13?

You talk about hate, but go off on a pretty hateful rant yourself.

Post of the year.
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks Rammy. However, ERM has an overwhelming desire to broadbrush whites. He seems to think "tan" is the be all end all. If he is "tan" lets look into the history of "tan" shall we.
Just had a quick look. Our 300 years pales in comparison to the rest of the world. Bring it on ERM.
cobra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: white Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Proud to be white means nothing.. How can you be proud of somthing that is an accident of birth? It's a color...not a heritage. Proud to be white is what the KKK, neo-Nazis, and skinheads say-- And by the country turning tan, the population is inter-mixing, marrying more interraciially and of course more Hispinic people. Kids today don't think about race like, well a lot of old spouters do, kinda why they voted in droves for Obama----

Saying one is proud to be white is just code for hate against blacks, etc. Everybody knows that...Gee, what are you going to have white pride day? Oh, I forgot, that white hate groups already do that! When you are the majority and rule everything and own 99.999 percent of the wealth, it's a little overkill; declaring you are proud to be white.. Really...
Oh, and Abandon started this thread and he is a card-carrying racist--all of his posts deal with race...he is junt another a..hole like all racists are...
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Only 2 people on here have wished other to die. Erm/Cobra and the newbie Steviejeep. HMMMMMMM.
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: wite Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Proud to be white is the dumbest thing anybody could possible say...

Then you should find "proud to be black" equally as offensive.

Now google "proud to be black". Is it still dumb?

cobra wrote:
The US is turning tan--and will be the majority in like 50 years..

False, I've been hearing that for 30 years. Do your homework.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/26/national/main6520098.shtml

http://colorlines.com/archives/2010/05/census_interracial_marriage_may_be_on_the_decline.html

http://karhoff.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/interracial-marriages-in-decline/

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/imimarry.htm

cobra wrote:
have no clue what is going to happen in the years ahead..and all for the better!

We all have faith that you do. Guide us with your wisdom.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: white Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Proud to be white means nothing.. How can you be proud of somthing that is an accident of birth? It's a color...not a heritage. Proud to be white is what the KKK, neo-Nazis, and skinheads say-- And by the country turning tan, the population is inter-mixing, marrying more interraciially and of course more Hispinic people. Kids today don't think about race like, well a lot of old spouters do, kinda why they voted in droves for Obama----

Saying one is proud to be white is just code for hate against blacks, etc. Everybody knows that...Gee, what are you going to have white pride day? Oh, I forgot, that white hate groups already do that! When you are the majority and rule everything and own 99.999 percent of the wealth, it's a little overkill; declaring you are proud to be white.. Really...
Oh, and Abandon started this thread and he is a card-carrying racist--all of his posts deal with race...he is junt another a..hole like all racists are...

I don't even know what your talking about. You lost me in the a previous post about breeding out a race of people. It sounded like something from England and Edward 1.
To keep with the topic that I started here's more of an Obama America.
Look what made the news in Russia.
http://rt.com/usa/news/jersey-shore-snooki-tax-669
posterX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: white Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
cobra wrote:

I don't even know what your talking about. You lost me in the a previous post about breeding out a race of people. It sounded like something from England and Edward 1.

I wonder if they'll report that the credit has been vetoed by Christie.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/09/in-a-reversal-gov-christie-vetoes-jersey-shore-tax-credits/1
freddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Uhhhhh...BusboyX...your opinion means nothing because you are a racist. Ask ERM.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: white Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
cobra wrote:

I wonder if they'll report that the credit has been vetoed by Christie.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/09/in-a-reversal-gov-christie-vetoes-jersey-shore-tax-credits/1

yea, I doubt it.
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: sure Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sure I want racists to die... didn't you all want Hitler to die.. and if the KKK, ne-Nazis, etc all had massive heart attacks tomorrow..Awesome. So Fred, you are Ok with racists living "productive" racists lives? oh, I see, It would take the Tea Party out and take a major portion of the Republcan party out..
Er, Black pride came about because white people called them all Negroes--no identity, and treated like property, among other things as you all know...Gee, are you all that dumb? rhetorical question...
cobra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: see.. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just saw this..see every day it happens, every minute, every hour...and you clowns protect racists.....

Police arrested 26-year-old Chris Moorhouse of London, Ont., for last week's banana-throwing incident against the Flyers’ Wayne Simmonds during a game in London against the Toronto Maple Leafs at John Labatt Centre.

At a news conference, police Chief Brad Duncan said Moorhouse admitted to throwing the banana and is charged with “engaging in a prohibited activity under the Trespass to Property Act.”

He is seeking legal counsel, if convicted he could face a fine of up to a maximum $2,000. Duncan said there wasn't sufficient evidence to charge Moorhouse with a hate crime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: