Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Thieves steal mannequin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RUBYREDRESS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Thieves steal mannequin Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

$50 reward for information and the return of BAYSHORE TRIXIE (mannequin) that lived at 2101 Bayshore rd in villas. How dare you come onto our property and steal our beloved Trixie! She not only belonged to us, she was a community icon with a Facebook following. The children pass by daily on their way to school and look to her for current events, the women adored her and the men wanted her. To the low life vermin who stole her----take a bath, get a job, and buy your own mannequin. Missing something? Watch your step. She's tripped before. Its called KARMA!
posterX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Thieves steal mannequin Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RUBYREDRESS wrote:
$50 reward for information and the return of BAYSHORE TRIXIE (mannequin) that lived at 2101 Bayshore rd in villas. How dare you come onto our property and steal our beloved Trixie! She not only belonged to us, she was a community icon with a Facebook following. The children pass by daily on their way to school and look to her for current events, the women adored her and the men wanted her. To the low life vermin who stole her----take a bath, get a job, and buy your own mannequin. Missing something? Watch your step. She's tripped before. Its called KARMA!

Oh Freddy......
sunny1017

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I hope you find Trixie soon! I don't get why someone would steal her....
VillasOutsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Trixie Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sunny1017 wrote:
I hope you find Trixie soon! I don't get why someone would steal her....
Because its the Villas Rolling Eyes
jk31668

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

send her back freddy, she's not a blow up
Change Is Inevitable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will speak for Freddy......he is into the real thing!
Mumbles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I just had to check out her Facebook page. That is so funny and I'm sorry your Trixie was kidnapped. Hope she is found soon.
freddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What about Bayshore Chim Chim?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: