Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Uncle Obama is finally found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: humanatarian effort Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
cobra wrote:
We supported a dozen nations who supported the rebels because MK said he would kill all rebels and their supporters.....humanatarian effort, yea, some died, but a ton of people saved...


The U.S. is bombing countries all over the world. Innocent people are being killed all over the world. The U.S. is entering sovereign nations and killing people. Don't you get it?

There is no difference if it's Obama or Bush going it.

The hypocrisy of the left is absurd.


We are bombing countries all over the word? Who are we currently bombing in Australia? Europe? South America? North America? Antarctica? Outside of the middle east, who are we bombing in Asia? I'd really like to know where all of these countries...all around the world are?

I have previously stated that I was against any involvement in Libya and Iraq. As many others that you call liberal, I am against any involvement in Iraq and Libya...and have stated that in SO many times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Sinatra



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: humanatarian effort Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
We are bombing countries all over the word?


Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Libya.

Iraq is in the Middle East.

Yemen is in Africa.

Pakistan is in Asia.

Somalia is in Africa.

Libya is in the middle east.

I'll re-phrase if you like. We are bombing numerous countries in numerous different places.

Is that what you do in every argument, pick apart the verbiage to distract from the point.

OBAMA IS A MURDERER BABY KILLER!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: humanatarian effort Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
posterX wrote:
We are bombing countries all over the word?


Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Libya.

Iraq is in the Middle East.

Yemen is in Africa.

Pakistan is in Asia.

Somalia is in Africa.

Libya is in the middle east.

I'll re-phrase if you like. We are bombing numerous countries in numerous different places.

Is that what you do in every argument, pick apart the verbiage to distract from the point.

OBAMA IS A MURDERER BABY KILLER!!!!


No...no...no. You grossly exagerate, then accuse me of "picking apart the verbage." This is NOT all around the world.

Another remedial reader. We already discussed Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

I asked where in Australia, South America, Europe, North America..you know..."all around the world" as you say...outside of the middle east and Africa...I never asked about them...it's already been acknowledged...Pakistan is related to Afghanistan and the drone strikes are necessary anyway.

The all caps "OBAMA IS A MURDERER BABY KILLER!!!" is very dramatic and sounds like something Rummrunner would say. LOL!

I suppose that you would rather not have gone into Pakistan to killed Bin Laden..which took place in Pakistan. Are you some kind of flaming liberal or just willing to say anything to discredit Obama and defend Bush!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rummrunner2



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Posts: 1817
Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey posterx/cobra/erm.how are those rim jobs going .you most be getting close to obama by now or you takinga rest from all that extra work you done
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[quote="rummrunner2"]hey posterx/cobra/erm.how are those rim jobs going .you most be getting close to obama by now or you takinga rest from all that extra work you done[/quote

Only Rummy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Even Jimmy Carter, the current worst president ever, about to be outdone by the current president, had enough sense to hide Billy - especially when Billly Beer was invented. Bill Clinton kept his half-brother under wraps. Obama can't even keep his illegal relatives hidden and he's prez. I just knew he was incompetent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Twisted Oz



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 4440
Location: Wildwood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Incompetent, now that raises questions. How can he be incompetent if he never was taught to be President, had no experience, and no education, that can be verified. Although no [Incrediby Intelligent Human Being], he rallied his troops to support him, based on color and being the first, something even some other people thought would be exciting to be a part of history, as having voted for the first black president. Boy, are they kicking themselves, and each other, in the behind now. Obama is a fraud and has provided blinders to his supporters. His popularity, world opinion, and positions on our freedoms here in the United States is a disgrace. His "New World Order" is short of opening our borders and telling the world, "Come take what you want, it's free-except for what has been sold to China". Obama will go down in history as the worst President-for sure. But then there will be those who will never admit it, by saying he was really never a President, because he was unqualified. Such a shame at what America has become. A few elite, defending our Country, while the rest of us are hiding our heads in the sand.
_________________
No one can get in to see the Wizard, not no body, not no how!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Sinatra



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
No...no...no. You grossly exagerate, then accuse me of "picking apart the verbage." This is NOT all around the world.


This is the method for every argument you engage in. We are no longer discussing the fact that Obama is bombing six separate countries. You're diverting the discussion to my use of "all over the world" and whether or not we're bombing Australia or not.

I'll state the obvious. If you were to take "all over the world" literally, it would mean we are bombing every square inch of the planet. For your benefit "all over the world", is a generalization to convey a thought or perception. It's an opinion of how I describe our current aggression, it can't be right or wrong.

Maybe this will help you get back on track. It is my opinion we are bombing countries all over the world.

The fact remains that Obama is pursuing the exact same tactics and policy developed under the Bush administration. The fact remains that Obama is guilty of everything you accuse Bush.

By your own definition criteria, Obama is a War Criminal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Presidential historians like Beschloss and Goodwin will never say he was the worst president ever because they will then be branded racist. They cannot win. Journalistic suicide. Its a shame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Presidential historians like Beschloss and Goodwin will never say he was the worst president ever because they will then be branded racist. They cannot win. Journalistic suicide. Its a shame.


Yeah, plus...Bush is the undisputed owner of that title anyway.

Bush...attacked a sovereign country under false pretenses killing thousands of Americans soldiers and support personnel...then ignored the righteous war in favor of the bogus war...allowing the Taliban to regroup and retake lost ground. Bush presided under the second worst economic collapse in US history while staring blankly at anyone that asked him what he will do. Took us from budget surplus to budget deficit. Couldn't pronounce nuclear...saying "NEWK-YOU-THAR" time and time again... embarrassing the United States continually. He also couldn't say "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Shameful. Iraq and the economy assures him of retaining the "worst President" title...maybe for ever.

Carter was a lousy President, but was no where near being in Bush's league. Bush possessed a unique combination of malevolence and incompetence never before seen and hopefully never seen again.


Last edited by posterX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
posterX wrote:
No...no...no. You grossly exagerate, then accuse me of "picking apart the verbage." This is NOT all around the world.


This is the method for every argument you engage in. We are no longer discussing the fact that Obama is bombing six separate countries. You're diverting the discussion to my use of "all over the world" and whether or not we're bombing Australia or not.

I'll state the obvious. If you were to take "all over the world" literally, it would mean we are bombing every square inch of the planet. For your benefit "all over the world", is a generalization to convey a thought or perception. It's an opinion of how I describe our current aggression, it can't be right or wrong.

Maybe this will help you get back on track. It is my opinion we are bombing countries all over the world.


The fact remains that Obama is pursuing the exact same tactics and policy developed under the Bush administration. The fact remains that Obama is guilty of everything you accuse Bush.

By your own definition criteria, Obama is a War Criminal.


No, if Bush was President, he would have insisted, like many Republicans, that America should take the lead in Libya, sent troops and would be lining up contracts for Halliburton...then figured a way to give them tax breaks to boot. He would also say that Gaddafi was pursuing newk-you-thar weapons. Then he would have stared blankly at reporters, tv cameras, etc...

I said that Bush is a war criminal because he knowingly started a war under false pretenses directly resulting in tens of thousands of deaths. Please provide a link to information about the war that Obama started under false pretenses. Also, include a link to information on these other bombings so I can learn more. How many Americans were killed in Somalia, Yemen, etc.

Quote:
The fact remains that Obama is pursuing the exact same tactics and policy developed under the Bush administration. The fact remains that Obama is guilty of everything you accuse Bush.


Pursuing? I don't think inheriting military messes "around the world" is the definition of pursuing. Saying that, not all of the conflicts are illegitimate and should be pursued, as in Afghanistan and the drone strikes in Pakistan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Blah blah blah Bush. Blah blah blah Bush. President Obama is president not Bush.


Sorry, I didn't know the rules( although I should have known) Apparently you're only supposed to comment on the "worst president of all time" if you want to say that president is a democrat. If you comment on Bush, Fred gets upset and starts his "blah blah blah" carp. You'll notice he didn't complain when a previous poster talked about Carter. Classic

Hypocrite much Fred?

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not at all. Just seems like you and ERM just keep repeating the same stuff. You two have become nothing more then trite. Quite boring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Not at all. Just seems like you and ERM just keep repeating the same stuff. You two have become nothing more then trite. Quite boring.


This coming from the "beaver" boy. Now that's entertaining. Rolling Eyes Quite.

More hypocrisy. You and others keep bringing up the war issues. I answered.

Oh..I would remind you that there IS an "ignore" button. If you don't like it...don't read it. Rummy uses it...at least he claims he uses it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The only war you are against is Iraq. That which you call Bushs' war. Yet you are all for the others. Hypocrite?
Ignore button? Nah.....I enjoy reading how stooopid you and ERM are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
The only war you are against is Iraq. That which you call Bushs' war. Yet you are all for the others. Hypocrite?
Ignore button? Nah.....I enjoy reading how stooopid you and ERM are.


Quote:
The only war you are against is Iraq. That which you call Bushs' war.


You complain about my commenting on the same old stuff...then you go and bring up...the same old stuff...yet again. You do this over and over. The Iraq war vs the other wars, Obama, etc...Here we go again.

Hypocrit much? (again?)

Go ahead...use that ignore button.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Easy BusboyX. Show me one of my posts that is an initiation of war talk. I dont think we should be anywhere. I only talk war when you defend President Obama bombing people and bash Bush as a war monger. You are the hypocrite selective war monger. If President Obama kills people its ok. Bush is a war criminal. You are a loooooser.

Again. Ignore? Ilove reading how stooooopid you and ERM are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Easy BusboyX. Show me one of my posts that is an initiation of war talk. I dont think we should be anywhere. I only talk war when you defend President Obama bombing people and bash Bush as a war monger. You are the hypocrite selective war monger. If President Obama kills people its ok. Bush is a war criminal. You are a loooooser.

Again. Ignore? Ilove reading how stooooopid you and ERM are.


Again with the Bush vs Obama war talk...you just can't stop can you? It's one post after another, even after you complain about me being redundant...you make repeated posts about the very subject you whine about.

It's a disease isn't it? When referring to you, I would just go with stoopid and looser. Do you really think five o's are necessary to get by admin...again your fooooondness for redundancy. I know you see yourself as a pooooot stirrer, but try to add something tooooo the conversation once in a while. But I don't really think you have anything..sooooo I'll expect a torrent of beaver and loooooser comments. It's what you dooooo best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry was just giggling. Did I miss any Bush bashing and President Obama love rallies?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rummrunner2



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Posts: 1817
Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Sorry was just giggling. Did I miss any Bush bashing and President Obama love rallies?
.why is this topic still going on we all knew OBAMA blames everything he has done in the last 2+ on bush .funny thing is bush did not force the healthcare plan on us .bush did not ban oil companies from drilling in the gulf of mexico after that MAJOR oil spill last year..but had no TROUBLE LETTING foriegn( SP) oil companies from drilling
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Sinatra



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Twisted Oz wrote:
Incompetent, now that raises questions. How can he be incompetent if he never was taught to be President, had no experience, and no education, that can be verified. Although no [Incrediby Intelligent Human Being]...


That's a really good point. It's all a means to an end, ignorance, inexperience, and being unprepared will lead to the general appearance of incompetence. The American people got exactly what they voted for. A president unable to lead because he doesn't know how, leadership is an art that is refined over years of experience. We got a purported community organizer.

Add to that his views that are absurd and completely contrary to american values and the constitution.

Case in point:

Just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right," he said.

Let's play his game and fill in some of those rights.

"Just because you have an individual right [to free speech] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

"Just because you have an individual right [not to be searched unreasonably] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

"Just because you have an individual right [to freely exercise religion] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

CAN YOU BELIE HE MADE THIS STATEMENT AND WAS STILL ELECTED!!!

WHERE IS THE PRESS...maybe that right has been constrained by the state!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Sinatra



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Check this out. Even he knew it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM&feature=related
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
Twisted Oz wrote:
Incompetent, now that raises questions. How can he be incompetent if he never was taught to be President, had no experience, and no education, that can be verified. Although no [Incrediby Intelligent Human Being]...


That's a really good point. It's all a means to an end, ignorance, inexperience, and being unprepared will lead to the general appearance of incompetence. The American people got exactly what they voted for. A president unable to lead because he doesn't know how, leadership is an art that is refined over years of experience. We got a purported community organizer.

Add to that his views that are absurd and completely contrary to american values and the constitution.

Case in point:

Just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right," he said.

Let's play his game and fill in some of those rights.

"Just because you have an individual right [to free speech] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

"Just because you have an individual right [not to be searched unreasonably] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

"Just because you have an individual right [to freely exercise religion] does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

CAN YOU BELIE HE MADE THIS STATEMENT AND WAS STILL ELECTED!!!

WHERE IS THE PRESS...maybe that right has been constrained by the state!


First you take a statement that was discussed under the context of gun control, wildly embellish, careening into pure bullshat under the guise of "playing along." Your supposed "case in point" is pure fantasy. That's NOT a case in point.

Frankly, in the past, you have had some points, or at least shown some respect for facts and truth...at other times you write trash. This is trash.

Your comment is akin to that of a religious fundamentalist that isn't capable of seeing that basic principles that were written hundreds of year ago can't be improved as changing times dictate...or that laws could have defects...and will interpret the principles and laws to justify extreme views.

You list a number of imaginary cases where the original statement, in your mind, would apply. Unbelievable...and a prime example how far some will go to take political agenda over the interests of our country and our people.

Sounds like you are a big supporter of Warren Jeffs. Hey, he has a constitutional right to Freely practise his religion...according to Franky...this should not be constrained and Obama is anti-constitution for constraining Jeffs from raping 13 year old girls.

You are advocating the mentally ill and violent, walking down the street with automatic weapons. How about a drunk in an argument with a 45 in his pocket? No, we shouldn't constrain this right to bear arms. Constraining this shows that Obama is incompetent.

Then there is Fredom of Speech...sure...yell fire in a crowded theater...no problem. Sure, people could die in the rush of panic. Frankie says constraining this right is clearly un-American!

Spread false rumors about someone that cost them their job...slander? NO....Freedom of speech. It's in the constitution! No constraining this behavior...it's good for America!

And you call these American values. Shameful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Sinatra



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
You are advocating the mentally ill and violent, walking down the street with automatic weapons. How about a drunk in an argument with a 45 in his pocket?


In the context of Obama's argument related to gun control he was identifying geographic areas, NOT people. To be more succinct, the discussion was related to the out right ban by cities (He has since flip-flopped). His argument was not whether we can keep firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill. He's a pretty smart guy, do you think he would engage in such a trivial and ludicrous argument.

His comment was a generalization while talking about gun control and I take him at his word. If the state can constrain one right, why not another.

In your normal fashion of diversion, the discussion is not about raping children in the name of religion. We're all aware that criminal acts are not rights under the constitution. You went to great lengths and a completely waste of time lecturing me on this. While I realize it's your normal diversion technique, I'd bet you anything if you knew me you wouldn't have said one of those things to my face. Another one of our differences, I don't write anything that I wouldn't say to someone's face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
posterX



Joined: 03 May 2011
Posts: 2828
Location: Wildwood Crest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
posterX wrote:
You are advocating the mentally ill and violent, walking down the street with automatic weapons. How about a drunk in an argument with a 45 in his pocket?


In the context of Obama's argument related to gun control he was identifying geographic areas, NOT people. To be more succinct, the discussion was related to the out right ban by cities (He has since flip-flopped). His argument was not whether we can keep firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill. He's a pretty smart guy, do you think he would engage in such a trivial and ludicrous argument.

His comment was a generalization while talking about gun control and I take him at his word. If the state can constrain one right, why not another.

In your normal fashion of diversion, the discussion is not about raping children in the name of religion. We're all aware that criminal acts are not rights under the constitution. You went to great lengths and a completely waste of time lecturing me on this. While I realize it's your normal diversion technique, I'd bet you anything if you knew me you wouldn't have said one of those things to my face. Another one of our differences, I don't write anything that I wouldn't say to someone's face.


You need to get your head out of you a$$. I would have no problem saying any of this to your face...or anyone's face for that matter. You show great courage by talking tough on Spout Off. I'm not impressed. Where is your self respect?

You "case in point" was a complete fiction. Your comment was ridiculous. You belittle the idea of constraint on constitutional rights...then call my examples of necessary constraint a diversion. Then make an oblique threat. I'll chalk it up to being a case of your mouth running ahead of your brain. J-off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum