Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Bed Bug Problems
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Bed Bug Problems Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Every Resort, Town and City has them. Go on www.bedbugregistry.com and check it out. Wildwood, Atlantic City... More and More are being overrun with them.

Remember to check out your Motel or Hotel before You Travel to the Shore. Here are a couple of tips to see if the room you have has Bed Bugs:

If you see see some 'Black Soot' dirt like patches on the Mattress, chances are it's not dirt. Bed Bugs lay their Eggs in their own Feces. That is what that is

An Adult Bed Bug can lay Dorment fo up to 2 Years without Feeding

They usually bite in a line, they are trying to tap a good vein

A Bed Bug senses us breathing out Carbon Dioxide, thats when they know it's safe to come out and feed

NEVER leave Luggage opened on the Floor or the Bed. Keep Luggage zipped up on a Luggage Cart.

A Professional will kill Bed Bugs with extreme Heat or Freeze them.

For the Traveller, buy 100% Cedar Oil. A Bed Bug will not go near this.

But in general, be Smart and check the top and under the Mattress, in back of the Bed and if the Bed has a Headboard, check in back of that also.

Usually reporting a BedBug Problem comes as a Big Surprise to alot of Motel Owners and will pretend that their Motel/Hotel has never had them before! And generally do nothing about compensating the Guest. Maybe move them to another posssible infected Room.
Report the Property to the above Site so We all can stay aware of which Motels/Hotels in Our area have this Problem.
Know what to look for.
So Goodnight... Sleep Tight... Don't let the Bed Bugs Bite!

wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have even seen the Bed Bugs in the Screw Holes on the Headboard of a Bed in a Motel that I worked at in Wildwood. They lay Dorment here until their Victim is in a Deep Sleep and then they come out to Feed on their Blood.

A Bedbug is White in Color almost Transparent.
After it feeds, they turn Bright Red because of Our Blood
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NIIIIICE!!! Sad
posterX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
NIIIIICE!!! Sad

Somebody should have posted this before King of the Shoobies sent his under-aged kid to Wildwood for the weekend...on his own. You could have saved him an exterminator bill!
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Listen ERM, you don't know me, and if your a Real Man like you post you are you would understand I was at my shore home as my Son went over to Wildwood. Just be worried about those Pedophiles on Buttercup sweetie.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

PosterX seems to have a grudge against American kids. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Poster X aka ERM Real Man would rip everyone for for tax cuts for the rich, yet he brags he hires "foreign students" as workers for his business. Why don't this brave American businessman post his business so we can all support him. Because he loves to complain about Republicans being fat cats, while he hides in the shadows and and does the same thing. This guy is the ultimate fraud
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Because he loves to complain about Republicans being fat cats, while he hides in the shadows and and does the same thing. This guy is the ultimate fraud

Debunking the great Democratic lie!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And that's coming from me a lifelong D, this guy is as two faced as they come
RealMan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When you think about it, bedbugs are demonized.

For example, if someone allowed their underage minor to go to a hotel unsupervised, they could return:
- robbed
- with an STD
- sexually assaulted
- drunk
- high
- injured
- pregnant
- in a body bag

Gee bedbugs seem like a bargain.

Of course if you're not interested in being a parent, all this is irrelevant.
posterX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
Because he loves to complain about Republicans being fat cats, while he hides in the shadows and and does the same thing. This guy is the ultimate fraud

Debunking the great Democratic lie!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Uh...I never called the Republicans "fat cats." I merely state the obvious. It would be better for the middle class if the "rich" payed for increased taxes. Also that tax breaks for highly profitable companies should be trashed. What sane human being would argue that...unless you're in the "rich" category?

Shoobie always misrepresents what others say. He's upset because he has bedbugs, which he wouldn't have if he didn't send his underage kid to run loose and on his own in Wildwood for weekends at a time. I suspect he has repressed guilt which he directs outwards and onto others.
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't have bed bugs my friend. My son was treated as soon as he came home by a doctor paid for by my great health care plan provided for by my union. I have been seeing this women Doctor for the past ten years who is love by all her patients. She asked my son where were you to get these bed bugs, my son told her Wildwood, she said that there are so many foreigners in Wildwood now this is where you got them.

So here's the real story ERM. The same people you hire and praise as the second coming of the American economy, are the same one's bring over bed bugs. I hope your little business is flooded with them this year due to you love of the Eastern European "students"

And once again please be a Real Man as you post, and tell us your business, so us hard working taxpayers can come support a proud American. Or are you the same :: removed :: that never answered my PM when I told you how are old neighborhood was . Wink
RealMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

A little bit of parenting would have avoided exposing your beloved child to bedbugs.It would have also saved your health plan from paying for a needless doctor's visit.

Just a little free advice.
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That you ERM, but your advice is not needed.

My son received a call today and he is starting as a lifeguard at a private facility. They love his qualifications and were overwhelmed he had all his certs and this employer did not have to pay for any of his training.

Can you imagine American kids are employable ERM, Poster X Real man
posterX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

king of the shoobies wrote:
That you ERM, but your advice is not needed.

My son received a call today and he is starting as a lifeguard at a private facility. They love his qualifications and were overwhelmed he had all his certs and this employer did not have to pay for any of his training.

Can you imagine American kids are employable ERM, Poster X Real man

Did he get hired by the same Motel where you got bed bugs? The question is will he be there at the end of the season? BTW...don't bed bugs infest....beds? Why would you take him to a doctor for a bug infestation...and how would the doctor get rid of the infestation of your trailer? Maybe you take him to an exterminator when he gets a cold! Ha! Lol! Hmmm..something fishy about your explanation...but there always is.

Why do you keep asking me where I work? I'm not going to disclose personal information on spout-off. Is this supposed to be some kind of veiled threat? I am a manager at an upscale restaurant/bar and lounge in Cape May. Besides, I'm doing you a favor...you really would feel out of place there and if you're living in the Villas...you can't afford it...so I'll save you the embarrassment. And for God sake...stop calling me sweetie!
Cool

Last edited by posterX on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's still not too late to begin parenting.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The female doctor visit is a small price to pay in exchange of not having your house trashed and no legal liability for underage drinking.
posterX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
The female doctor visit is a small price to pay in exchange of not having your house trashed and no legal liability for underage drinking.

Still trying to figure out why someone with a bedbug infestation would go to a doctor?
Energizer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:

Still trying to figure out why someone with a bedbug infestation would go to a doctor?

'A bed bug can individually and collectively cause a number of health effects including skin rashes, psychological effects and allergic symptoms. Bed bug bites or cimicosis may lead to a range of skin manifestations from no visible effects to prominent blisters.'

King is a great Daddy Wink
posterX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Energizer wrote:
posterX wrote:

'A bed bug can individually and collectively cause a number of health effects including skin rashes, psychological effects and allergic symptoms. Bed bug bites or cimicosis may lead to a range of skin manifestations from no visible effects to prominent blisters.'

King is a great Daddy Wink

Quote:
I don't have bed bugs my friend. My son was treated as soon as he came home by a doctor paid for by my great health care plan provided for by my union.

No, he's clearly implying that the Doctor got rid of the bed bug problem. A Doctor can't get rid of a bed bug infestation. I know that he's great daddy, that's why he let his under aged kid spend un-supervised weekends in Wildwood. That's just we need more of in the Wildwoods. Wink
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OK, I am just wondering why when someone post's a serious comment, their are these People on here that would rather Hijack the post instead of just leaving it alone and moving on.
I posted My comment so Guests can check to see if their Hotel/Motel rooms have Bedbugs.
Please leave all serious comments alone for a change.
Start Your own post to slander Your own posts
RealMan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is some serious supplemental advice:

If you allow your underage child to go to a hotel unsupervised, in addition to bedbugs, they could return:
- robbed
- with an STD
- sexually assaulted
- drunk
- high
- injured
- pregnant
- in a body bag

If you don't want to supervise your kids, don't expect anyone else to supervise them and don't whine about the consequences of your lack of responsibility.
posterX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wwlocalboy wrote:

OK, I am just wondering why when someone post's a serious comment, their are these People on here that would rather Hijack the post instead of just leaving it alone and moving on.
I posted My comment so Guests can check to see if their Hotel/Motel rooms have Bedbugs.
Please leave all serious comments alone for a change.
Start Your own post to slander Your own posts

It was a good post, so let me try to get it back on track.

Quote:
A Professional will kill Bed Bugs with extreme Heat or Freeze them.

Another words: Don't report the problem to a doctor...like King of the Doobies.
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My son went to the doctor to receive medication for bed bug bites that he received at the Quarter Deck Motel.

And my god please stone me, I have to be the worst Father in the world. My son stayed over night in a Wildwood Motel while I was a whole 5 miles away. Can you imagine some people have trust in their kids that they will do the right thing. Call DYFS on me
sunny1017

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:

Shoobie always misrepresents what others say. He's upset because he has bedbugs, which he wouldn't have if he didn't send his underage kid to run loose and on his own in Wildwood for weekends at a time. I suspect he has repressed guilt which he directs outwards and onto others.

OMG and you call others out for acting 12-14?? You act even more childish!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: