Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Boardwalk bikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fogey0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Boardwalk bikes Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What is the date when it is REALLY against the city ordinance to ride bikes on the boardwalk after 11:AM?
posterX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Boardwalk bikes Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

fogey0 wrote:
What is the date when it is REALLY against the city ordinance to ride bikes on the boardwalk after 11:AM?

Isn't it Memorial weekend anymore? Are there still a lot of bikes on the boards? I figured that, judging by the condition of most Americans that few still rode bicycles at all.
freddy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

May 32nd.
LSMFT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Boardwalk bikes Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
fogey0 wrote:

Isn't it Memorial weekend anymore? Are there still a lot of bikes on the boards? I figured that, judging by the condition of most Americans that few still rode bicycles at all.

Cool Actually posterX, it's probably not the Americans it's probably all of your foreign worker friends on their day off peddalling off a few excess pounds before coming back to work! Laughing Why should they have to follow any boardwalk rules? After all they are only here for the short - short! Rolling Eyes
posterX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Boardwalk bikes Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LSMFT wrote:
posterX wrote:
fogey0 wrote:

Cool Actually posterX, it's probably not the Americans it's probably all of your foreign worker friends on their day off peddalling off a few excess pounds before coming back to work! Laughing Why should they have to follow any boardwalk rules? After all they are only here for the short - short! Rolling Eyes

It is extremely rare that any European kid would have "excess pounds" to "Peddle off." I'm not aware of any problem with European kids breaking any rules or laws, unlike the legions of drunken, white trash American kids that infest Wildwood during summer. (At least not the Northern and Eastern European kids....Maybe the Irish that used to come here.) As far as only being here for the "short-short", I haven't found that to be a problem with European kids, they seem to have a lot of pride in what they do, that's more the mentality of American kids. They lack discipline and aren't used to following rules..
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This coming from a guy who grew up in Philly and once asked me in a PM about the old neighborhood. Poster X, Real Man, ERM are the same Jack off.
posterX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

king of the shoobies wrote:
This coming from a guy who grew up in Philly and once asked me in a PM about the old neighborhood. Poster X, Real Man, ERM are the same Jack off.

Looks like I have my own "forum stalker."

Man, you are "out there." I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. I have never PM'd you and have no clue, what neighborhood you are from, although I have an idea. Kensington...Feltonville...something along those lines?

I think that you are more familiar with "Jack" than I am.

Wow. Shocked
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Listen ERM, Real Man, Poster X, no stalker needed here. Everyone has exposed you for the fraud you are. Continue to bash the Republicans when you business is closed all winter, and praise the "students" you hire all summer. You my friend are the biggest fraud on this board.

I wish I save my PM, you detailed me where you lived in Philly, and when I told you what a :: removed :: hole it was and had become over run by :: beautifuls :: you never answered my PM.
posterX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Listen ERM, Real Man, Poster X, no stalker needed here. Everyone has exposed you for the fraud you are. Continue to bash the Republicans when you business is closed all winter, and praise the "students" you hire all summer. You my friend are the biggest fraud on this board.

I wish I save my PM, you detailed me where you lived in Philly, and when I told you what a :: removed :: hole it was and had become over run by :: beautifuls :: you never answered my PM.

Starting to think that spout-off should offer some kind of online psycho-therapy for those that come un-corked by the anonymity of these forums. I hope you get well soon shoobie. Cool
king of the shoobies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Last Three post on this board from Poster X and Real Man in a span of ten minutes. And who the crazy one ERM
posterX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Last Three post on this board from Poster X and Real Man in a span of ten minutes. And who the crazy one ERM

Wow...that's uncanny! Shocked I'll bet that you figured out what happened at Roswell too...and the real scoop on Bigfoot! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: