Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

What a Great Election!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: What a Great Election! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I couldn't be Happier that My Friend Ernie is back in.

We saw the CRYBABY try to run the City, and Ruin it.

Hey DeMarzo.... Watch & Learn with someone who 'Actually' knows whats going on and right for Wildwood.

Thank You Ernie for sticking in there. I wish You nothing but Good Luck.

The Voices have Spoken!

Last edited by wwlocalboy on Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
jk31668

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and whats next? mr d will file another lawsuit to get his cop job back?
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

jk31668 wrote:

He is not even Competent to be a School Crossing Guard!
posterX

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wwlocalboy wrote:
jk31668 wrote:

The city wasn't ruined before "cry baby" took over?
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

posterX wrote:
wwlocalboy wrote:
jk31668 wrote:

I think Wildwood was just fine before De Marzo took Office.
Hats off to Ernie for still Loving Wildwood!

I Support You!
posterX

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wwlocalboy wrote:
posterX wrote:
wwlocalboy wrote:
jk31668 wrote:

I think Wildwood was just fine before De Marzo took Office.
Hats off to Ernie for still Loving Wildwood!

I Support You!

We're talking about Wildwood, New Jersey right?
3percentlou

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the kool aid is flowing again.
freddy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah...WW was a regular Nirvana before the recall. Do some of you people livein an anternate universe?
Me

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When is the next RECALL, LOL.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Seriously I was going to scoop up a couple properties this summer. I figured Wildwood hit rock bottom. This election screams that things are going to stay the same. Can't they find anyone competant to run for office? A state takeover is needed now'
akabats

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: BLT--hold the bull--it Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

localboy...you must be a police officer or atleast somebody who will benefit from Boss Troiano back in charge of the machine..There is no possible way that Boss Troiano will better the city once known as Wildwood.I wonder how long before Joey M is put back on the payroll for entertainment purposes or maybe he'll bring Irish weekend back to Wildwood or better yet highrises.....just what this city needs big empty hotels to go with the big empty condo's.Can see it now BLT Construction "we got you covered from foundations,concrete,to even building and selling you the home you'll never be able to afford BLT construction it's time....Shady Shady Shady.....
ClassicRoadster

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Me wrote:
When is the next RECALL, LOL.
May 18, 2012
wwlocalboy

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: BLT--hold the bull--it Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

akabats wrote:
localboy...you must be a police officer or atleast somebody who will benefit from Boss Troiano back in charge of the machine..There is no possible way that Boss Troiano will better the city once known as Wildwood.I wonder how long before Joey M is put back on the payroll for entertainment purposes or maybe he'll bring Irish weekend back to Wildwood or better yet highrises.....just what this city needs big empty hotels to go with the big empty condo's.Can see it now BLT Construction "we got you covered from foundations,concrete,to even building and selling you the home you'll never be able to afford BLT construction it's time....Shady Shady Shady.....

You would be Very Surprised if You only knew who I was.
But I assure I am not with the WPD
posterX

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BLT--hold the bull--it Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wwlocalboy wrote:
akabats wrote:

You would be Very Surprised if You only knew who I was.
But I assure I am not with the WPD

Mrs Ernie Toiano? Ernie Toiano Jr? Are you a municiple employee that benefits from Troiano's tax increases? I guessed it, didn't I?
akabats

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Localboy I really could care less who your are.....you most likey voted for Boss Troiano because you will benifit from it no other reason....you couldn't give two hoots about Wildwood ..so stay in your house off-shore where YOU pay taxes and simmer down...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: