Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

DESIDERIO WINS IN A LANDSLIDE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Change Is Inevitable

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: DESIDERIO WINS IN A LANDSLIDE Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thank goodness that people saw through the negative campaign of McHale!

The city has never looked better.

Keep up the great work!
harrybscheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Herald's attempt to unjustly influence this election has failed! The SICTA failed! The right man won! The Herald sucks!
Chester

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

CONGRATS DESIDERIO, KEHNER, AND EDWARDI!

The voters of Sea Isle saw through the mud, and elected an
awesome team of leaders.
sunny day

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now that the election is over, our Mayor and Council people can get back to the business of our city. It is my sincere hope that the loosing team will understand that we do not need SICTA because we already have a democracy of the people and for the people. This is a wonderful place to live. Be open minded and you will find we are generous well meaning community spirited people
freddy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah... Great place to live. Unless you want to build a gazebo.
sunny day

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There is so much more to the real truth of the gazebo story.
Lucyinthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Freddy, did you get a copy of the latest gazebo letter?
Change Is Inevitable

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lucyinthesky wrote:
Freddy, did you get a copy of the latest gazebo letter?

Who didn't!

She hand addressed every one too.

She is certifiable!
freddy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Im just mad because there is not an etched Freddy. That is a very recist gazebo.
Ursa Major

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I threw out every bit of election mail but I had to keep that. I think this gazebo conspiracy is gonna go all the way to the white house!
Change Is Inevitable

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ursa Major wrote:
I threw out every bit of election mail but I had to keep that. I think this gazebo conspiracy is gonna go all the way to the white house!

I'm gonna frame mine. That thing is a work of art!
Lucyinthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Freddy, you could probably get her to etch you on a panel, right next to the other historic points of interest in SIC, like CVS and 7-11.
freddy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That letter was so confusing that I got nauseated reading it. Im not even sure what the heck it said.
Ursa Major

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
That letter was so confusing that I got nauseated reading it. Im not even sure what the heck it said.

Let me help you out Freddy. Lenny was gonna steal the gazebo but a witness saved her life then she told her lawyer who was working pro bono which left her with no choice then paul's face got beat red then neil byrne left her a piece of paper in her mailbox then they are fining her $31,000 then she wrote the attorney general and Lenny will be jon edwards then she had met with liz bisciotti because she used to go to travicio's then she went to a luncheon for sara the turtle then lenny doesn't care about the vets then they offered her immortality then lenny was gonna take credit for something then other mayors thought lenny was crazy ask your friends and neighbors osama bin laden was killed so i am a sleeping giant then i was driving over the bridge.

Hope this helps Freddy.
sunny day

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WOW Ursa. You do a great cliff note write up
freddy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Actually Ursa that post was written in the exact same prose as the letter.
Change Is Inevitable

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:

I'm still reading it!
Lucyinthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ursa, I'm howling over your summation --- you forgot, though, the part about how God speaks to her through her dog, the police are bombarding her house with gamma rays, and Lenny caused gravity to be suspended on her property that's why the gazebo is so high. Oh, also, you used way too much punctuation. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: