Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: . Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rummrunner2



Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Posts: 1817
Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just a ? .how do you knew these teachers did NOT take the day -off so they could go out and BE normal person for once instead of what you want them to be during school hours/year ROBOTS.guess that means your ROBOT 24/7 to your job then .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jennyfromtheblock



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Wildwood

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you are seeing these teachers all the time, then you must be out boozing it up too. Do you have a job to go to the next day? And before you go spreading rumors get your facets straight. Teachers can be friends and not having an affair. I'm married and go out with my single co-workers. Teachers are allowed to have a life outside school. So, mind your own business.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
If you are seeing these teachers all the time, then you must be out boozing it up too


I was thinking the same thing. Laughing Laughing
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jennyfromtheblock



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Wildwood

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My children go to Wildwood High also, and I am NOT a teacher. But it seems your getting your facts for a 3rd party and not seeing it with your own 2 eyes, so you shouldn't write anything unless you saw it with your own 2 eyes every time. That's how rumors start. And even it it were true its none of your business. As long as the teachers are teaching our children who cares. I have 3 children and I know all the teachers and I can't complain one bit about any teacher. It's people like you thats gives our school a bad name. Send your children to Catholic and see if it's any better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
taxandspend



Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you feel there are two teachers not being responsible by being out too late a couple of nights per week, perhaps you shouldn't be hiding behind the cowardly cloak of anonimity and posting on this forum. You should instead contact an administrator of the school. It's also extremely irresponsible to be making allegations that these two people are having an affair.

I'll go a step further -- are you privvy to their sleep patterns? Perhaps these two people go to their respective homes each day and take a three-hour nap right after school, which allows them to stay up late and function well on just a few hours of sleep in the overnight hours. Is this likely? Maybe not, but it's certainly not impossible. But you're making many leaps of faith with these allegations without knowing what all of the facts are. And if you think you know all of the facts, you are probably being very naive.

Basically here, you are COMPLETELY out of line coming onto a forum like this and slinging accusations about people across the internet. Although what's even more disturbing is that the Herald web site moderator has allowed this garbage to remain online.

On a side note, it's amazing how people always hold others to higher standards than they do themselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jennyfromtheblock



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Wildwood

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It is second hand info because you said your friends are bar owners, so them telling you is different from you seeing it. Second of all I have never heard anything about this so called info your talking about so it must not be such hot news like you think. And you did make sure you wrote about a married teacher hanging with a single teacher so to many that would look that your trying to say an affair is going on or the whole married, single thing won't matter. And again if it doesn't affect their teaching who cares. Instead of writing about it go see Mr. Anderson. Wildwood isn't the only school that has teachers going to bars and driving home. Again stay out of other peoples personal lives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
taxandspend



Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[/quote]
However, I have heard patrons whisper of affair. [/quote]

When you say the above, you are certainly implying an affair.


[/quote] Any person in the bar can call it like they see it. [/quote]

People in bars are always great sources of factual information.

[/quote] I thought it'd be the teachers who are drunk at closing time and then getting behind the wheel to drive home and get up for work 3 hrs later that would give the school a bad name!!! [/quote]

Really? You have total factual knowledge that they're drunk and getting behind the wheel and not getting home until 3 hours before work?

[/quote] Funny how the venom is coming out, when in reality, people should be outraged that hungover teachers are teaching their kids. [/quote]

Really? You have total factual knowledge that they are hung over then they go to school in the morning?

[/quote] Must be nice to be able to conduct a classroom while hungover and smelling like a brewery [/quote]

Really? You have total factual knowledge that they smell like a brewery when they go to school?

You are a complete joke, bringing something like this out in public in this kind of manner. Apparently, there's no glass in your house.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trupat_78



Joined: 22 Feb 2011
Posts: 325

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are you saying that these teachers are doing something illegal, like drinking and driving, being publicly drunk, or not doing their jobs? If not, then it's nobody's business but theirs, not you or I. Have students complained of teachers smelling of booze? If a married teacher is seen with a younger, single teacher...who cares? That is also not your business...nor is it a proper topic for "Spout off." My question to you is" did one of these teachers spurn you? You seem to have a personal ax to grind. Otherwise, this is just irresponsible gossip.

Last edited by Trupat_78 on Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: teachers Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

done

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think this one is best left alone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

done.

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok how about this. Based on what hase been posted this should be left alone because it is just speculation. This would be deemed inadmissable in court. If you dont like what they are doing ask them not to come into your place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done.

Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hat does not make any sense at all. If it was only about the kids the the alleged affair would have never come up. You jumped to the morality issue as well. I think this has a personal tilt for you and may end up hurting someone else. Let it be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trupat_78



Joined: 22 Feb 2011
Posts: 325

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

elizabetheffer wrote:
freddy wrote:
Ok how about this. Based on what hase been posted this should be left alone because it is just speculation. This would be deemed inadmissable in court. If you dont like what they are doing ask them not to come into your place.


Speculation or fact? When you see it with your own eyes and it is being seen by all the other employees over and over again. It ceases to be speculation. The fact is, we have children who attend the school and two of their faculty members seem to have "a problem" and are obviously not shy about flaunting it out in public.

The child of one of our employees actually made the comment about the smell of one of the teachers when they were leaning over them helping with a problem.

It's eyebrow raising because we want the best for our children. We entrust our children to get a good education paid for by our TAX DOLLARS. We collectively do not feel that is possible when we serve the amount of drinks to the pair for hours on end. When we close down the bar and they are still hanging out, one only needs to look at the clock on the wall to figure out how much time they will have before school starts up. It is also common knowledge as to how long alcohol stays in your system. 3-4 hours is not enough time to rid the body of the toxic effects of alcohol.

I care about the kids who are in their classes. I feel they are being "ripped" off by not having a teacher at 100%. The kids of this town deserve the best that their parent's tax dollars can pay for.


It seems like your story changes with every post. First you have friends that are bartenders, then you're a co-owner, then it's your employee's kids that are students, then it's yours. You know what? You have the right to refuse to serve anyone you want. If you 're a bar owner, you know that. If you think that they are drinking too much, then cut them off. If they are drinking to much, then you are over-serving them. Why are you over-serving someone with a drinking problem anyway. If you truly believe that this is a serious problem, then report it. Quit gossiping on SpoutOff about who might be seeing who. You might be confusing morality with petty self-righteousness.


Last edited by Trupat_78 on Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elizabetheffer



Joined: 30 Apr 2011
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all done because it, like everything else in this society is acceptable.
There is no accountability.


Last edited by elizabetheffer on Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trupat_78



Joined: 22 Feb 2011
Posts: 325

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

elizabetheffer wrote:
Trupat_78 wrote:
elizabetheffer wrote:
freddy wrote:
Ok how about this. Based on what hase been posted this should be left alone because it is just speculation. This would be deemed inadmissable in court. If you dont like what they are doing ask them not to come into your place.


Speculation or fact? When you see it with your own eyes and it is being seen by all the other employees over and over again. It ceases to be speculation. The fact is, we have children who attend the school and two of their faculty members seem to have "a problem" and are obviously not shy about flaunting it out in public.

The child of one of our employees actually made the comment about the smell of one of the teachers when they were leaning over them helping with a problem.

It's eyebrow raising because we want the best for our children. We entrust our children to get a good education paid for by our TAX DOLLARS. We collectively do not feel that is possible when we serve the amount of drinks to the pair for hours on end. When we close down the bar and they are still hanging out, one only needs to look at the clock on the wall to figure out how much time they will have before school starts up. It is also common knowledge as to how long alcohol stays in your system. 3-4 hours is not enough time to rid the body of the toxic effects of alcohol.

I care about the kids who are in their classes. I feel they are being "ripped" off by not having a teacher at 100%. The kids of this town deserve the best that their parent's tax dollars can pay for.


It seems like your story changes with every post. First you have friends that are bartenders, then you're a co-owner, then it's your employee's kids that are students, then it's yours. You know what? You have the right to refuse to serve anyone you want. If you 're a bar owner, you know that. If you think that they are drinking too much, then cut them off. If they are drinking to much, then you are over-serving them. Why are you over-serving someone with a drinking problem anyway. If you truly believe that this is a serious problem, then report it. Quit gossiping on SpoutOff about who might be seeing who.

Your a :: fool ::.
Missing the whole point here.
the story doesn't change. Read over.


Point is still the same. If it is such a serious issue and the kid's education is being compromised, then report it. Also, you should take some responsibility and consider your role in this as you are apparently over serving someone that you claim has a problem. There are seminars that you can attend along with your employees that will train you how to assess possible impairment and what the laws concerning over serving are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum