Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

What will the "birthers" do next?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: What will the "birthers" do next? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I understand that some of the birthers have already initiated their next movement: The "Dentite" movement. They will demand Obams's dental records claiming this he has dentures make of African Ivory which proves that Obama was born in Africa.

Contingency plans in case the "Dentite" movement doesn't take off...ie....if they can't get Trump to sign on are: The "iPoder" movement. They will demand a complete list of his iPod downloads claming that he listens to Muslim Christmas music, or African drum music...again proving that he is either Muslim, or was born in Africa. If that doesn't work, they will demand to see his 3rd grade transcripts claiming that...well it doesn't matter, they will cross that bridge when it comes.

The birther aren't ready to give up just yet. Some, without even seeing the birth certificate are already claiming it as a fake. Some people just like fantasy more than reality...and all the reason on earth isn't going to change their minds.
Twisted Oz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why should you care what the "birthers" will do next? There is a royal wedding in England taking place that you should be worried about! Meanwhile, back in the U.S., I thought they were talking about Obama when I first saw the headline http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110428/ap_en_ot/us_superman_s_citizenship;_ylt=AqnNcLed93T44IKtD0GxhC0nncUF;_ylu=X3oDMTNiMnNlNW1uBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNDI4L3VzX3N1cGVybWFuX3NfY2l0aXplbnNoaXAEY2NvZGUDb2ZmcHpmMzAEY3BvcwM5BHBvcwM5BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDc3VwZXJtYW5pbXJl
LSMFT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey Tru, does Obama have your cell phone number? You should really give it to him. I mean if his doctor ever says that he needs a rectal transplant, I do believe you would be a perfect circle for him! Laughing
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LSMFT wrote:
Hey Tru, does Obama have your cell phone number? You should really give it to him. I mean if his doctor ever says that he needs a rectal transplant, I do believe you would be a perfect circle for him! Laughing

LSMFT...I take it you are a birther! Lol! Another thoughtful and insightful comment I see. Lol! Great post!
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Twisted Oz wrote:
Why should you care what the "birthers" will do next? There is a royal wedding in England taking place that you should be worried about! Meanwhile, back in the U.S., I thought they were talking about Obama when I first saw the headline http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110428/ap_en_ot/us_superman_s_citizenship;_ylt=AqnNcLed93T44IKtD0GxhC0nncUF;_ylu=X3oDMTNiMnNlNW1uBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNDI4L3VzX3N1cGVybWFuX3NfY2l0aXplbnNoaXAEY2NvZGUDb2ZmcHpmMzAEY3BvcwM5BHBvcwM5BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDc3VwZXJtYW5pbXJl

That's because you are catastrophically naive and gullible and bought into one of the most ridiculous farces in the history of American politics. Now, I guess you a little hurt, feel more than a little stupid and looking to lash out at somebody? Lol! But seriously, someday you'll have to expain to me exactly WTH you are talking about.

Don't you have to be 18 to post on this forum?
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Trupat_78 wrote:
That's because you are catastrophically naive and gullible ?

If Tru says it., then its true. His opinion is fact and he is clearly smarter than everyone. Just ask him, his ego will get back to you.

Cops and Robbers wrote:
Sadly, much that comes from freddy is cartoonish, ignorant stereotypes.

Spouters Ignored: C&R
Lefty32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Don't you know Tru, now they want to discuss his grades. They want to do everything to distract the rest of America.

They see all of the fun that is going on at the town hall meetings the G.O.P. members of congress are having and they KNOW it's gonna be a bad year in 2012!!!
LSMFT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Trupat_78 wrote:
LSMFT wrote:

LSMFT...I take it you are a birther! Lol! Another thoughtful and insightful comment I see. Lol! Great post!

No Tru, in fact if you had been following this board, I have long ago said that I believe Obama to be born in the USA. I only asked why he didn't just release his certificate anyway. But you argued against that. Now that he has released the certificate and people such as me feel that he only did it to yield to Donald Trump's voice again brings out the very best in you which is to call people "birthers" and "racists". When ERM left and you appeared it was very much like the old childhood joke that stated "the voice is different but the breath is the same".
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LSMFT wrote:
Trupat_78 wrote:
LSMFT wrote:

No Tru, in fact if you had been following this board, I have long ago said that I believe Obama to be born in the USA. I only asked why he didn't just release his certificate anyway. But you argued against that. Now that he has released the certificate and people such as me feel that he only did it to yield to Donald Trump's voice again brings out the very best in you which is to call people "birthers" and "racists". When ERM left and you appeared it was very much like the old childhood joke that stated "the voice is different but the breath is the same".

Never called anyone on these boards a racist. I just thought the "rectal transplant" thing was a little weird. As far as ERM goes...do you want to see my birth certificate?
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lefty32 wrote:
Don't you know Tru, now they want to discuss his grades. They want to do everything to distract the rest of America.

They see all of the fun that is going on at the town hall meetings the G.O.P. members of congress are having and they KNOW it's gonna be a bad year in 2012!!!

It's like dealing with a bunch of kids. You give them a cookie, they just demand another. It will just be one frivolous thing after another now that he released the BC.
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Trupat_78 wrote:
Lefty32 wrote:

It's like dealing with a bunch of kids. You give them a cookie, they just demand another. It will just be one frivolous thing after another now that he released the BC.
yeah that almost sound the same when we give you OBAMA lover a inch on here YOU ALWAYS WANTA MILE
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

1corruptionkiller wrote:
Trupat_78 wrote:
That's because you are catastrophically naive and gullible ?

If Tru says it., then its true. His opinion is fact and he is clearly smarter than everyone. Just ask him, his ego will get back to you.

At last, an accurate comment from CK! Laughing
RealMan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Delusions of grandeur are symptomatic of a Kool-Aid addiction.
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RealMan wrote:
Delusions of grandeur are symptomatic of a Kool-Aid addiction.

As if Kool-Aid wasn't a delicious beverage.
RealMan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That's what makes it so habit forming for the weak minded.
Trupat_78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RealMan wrote:

Personal experience bither boy? I notice that you post late tonight. Had to wait until after the Royal Wedding? How nice for you and the other t-party ladies.
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Trupat_78 wrote:
RealMan wrote:

Personal experience bither boy? I notice that you post late tonight. Had to wait until after the Royal Wedding? How nice for you and the other t-party ladies.

Irony: Trying to make fun of someone for posting late...when your post is later than theirs.

Cops and Robbers wrote:
Sadly, much that comes from freddy is cartoonish, ignorant stereotypes.

Spouters Ignored: C&R
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why is the time of day one posts in here even an issue? That's totally asinine to even bring that up. It seems to be a liberal way of thinking; like we all should be the same. Shocked

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Lefty32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Why is the time of day one posts in here even an issue? That's totally asinine to even bring that up. It seems to be a liberal way of thinking; like we all should be the same. Shocked

Sort of like saying that if you did not support a certain war of choice you were being unpatriotic? Or if you were against the invasion of privacy you were unpatriotic? How about a certain President illegally wiretapping American citizens without a warrant but if you question him you are anti-american and also not unpatriotic?

Yeap, I like my freedom kool-ade!!!
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Why is the time of day one posts even an issue? That's totally asinine...It seems to be a liberal way of thinking; like we all should be the same
"Liberal way of thinking"? That is asinine. He made a joke about RealMan being late due to spending the day fawning over the Royals. Besides, isn't it the Republicans' way, to think we all should be the same? Thus their war on blacks and Muslims and gays and atheists and....
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RealMan wrote:
That's what makes it (Kool-aid) so habit forming for the weak minded.
How comic, the conservative picking the birther thread to make the Kool-aid taunt. The birther issue makes clear - again - who is "drinking the Kool-aid."
LSMFT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Would that be as comedic as you accusing others on this board of being sea isle. Actually I guess it would be a bit different since your comedy act has permitted all to see the court jester that you have become. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Certainly it is possible that more than one person has the same style of lying and taunting. Wink. You are absolutely certain Sea_Isle only uses one name? That doesn''t seem like something one could know. Maybe you'll explain your insight?
Lefty32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is a link that says it all for the birthers!!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/obamacartoons/ig/Birther-Cartoons/The-Critics-Are-Silent.htm

Enjoy!
LSMFT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I never said that I knew anything about sea isle. What is comedic is your accusing so many of being sea isle. But then you knew what I said but you're comedic self couldn't resist spinning it differently. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: