Friday, March 29, 2024

Search

County Offers Free Tax Preparation

By Herald Staff

CREST HAVEN — Cape May County announced that income tax return forms will be prepared free for persons of any age with incomes under $50,000 through April 15 through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (V.I.T.A.) Program.
According to a release, volunteers will be completing income tax forms by appointment only every Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9 a.m. and noon at the Social Services Building in Rio Grande. For an appointment call (609) 886-3400.
Forms will also be completed by appointment only at the following senior centers:
Lower Cape Senior Center – Bayshore Road, Villas, Fridays from 9 a.m. – noon, for an appointment call 886-5161.
North Wildwood Senior Center – 10th & Central Ave. N Wildwood, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon, call 522-7611.
Upper Township Senior Center – 1369 Old Stagecoach Road, Marmora, call 390-9409 for an appointment.
Volunteers can not complete your income taxes if you have sold your home, or have stocks or bonds.
Additionally, Schedule C (Profit or Loss), D (Capital Gains or Losses), E. (Rents) or forms 2106, 3903, 8606, and 8615 will not be completed.

Spout Off

Villas – To the channel40 spouter. You may be able to get Philly channel with a different store antenna. I guess that's the closest after Vineland.

Read More

Villas – It’s obvious if you take a quick glance at the ariel photo of Hereford Inlet that the grid of Wildwood development violates the natural shoreline. Stop the bickering and don’t use my tax dollars to…

Read More

Court House – Reading the Spout offs you find clear evidence that our Public Education is destroying this once Great Country. We once had the best Public Education in the World ,today 2024 our Public Education is…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content