Search
Close this search box.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Search

Thanks All Who Made CURT Event a Success

By Anderson

To the Editor:
On Jan. 17, the CURT Foundation held its first breakfast benefit at the Middle Township High School. I want to thank Mr. Theodore Pugliese, principal, for allowing us to use the cafeteria; Carol Conway and her staff, Norma, Sally, and Sue, who were the cooks volunteering their time, services, and resources; Bill and Lisa, the custodial staff, who were gracious enough to help, and Lillian Easley, who made sure the kitchen was up and operating.
I would also like to thank all the local stores that donated the food: Seashore Foods, Wawa, ShopRite, Superfresh, Save-a-Lot, Avalon Bagel, Donut Connection, Court House Diner, and Patty’s Party World. My sincere appreciation goes out to all who donated money and supplies. (Please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone, but know that my gratitude is unspeakable.)
I want to thank my daughter, Melisha, who helped me put things together; Rev. Andrea Davis, Thea Crawley, Kimberly Shelton, and the members of the Middle Township Step/Dance Team who provided us with a marvelous performance, and thank you to Jackie and Mark who helped serve and collect tickets. All of those who participated in this event are marvelous have my sincerest appreciation.
I am in awe of the community support and student participation in this event. This organization is one that strives to build and rebuild the spiritual immune system of our youth. We hope this organization is a gateway for productive and successful lives, creating a community of spiritual awareness and a readiness to give back to that community.
We believe that God has put us all on assignment, for children part of that is honoring your father and your mother; for adults, it is raising your child in the way that they should go so when they are old they will not turn from it.
Thank you, God, for giving me the vision. Without You none of this would be possible. You are my strength and I give You all the praise, honor, and glory. Not my will, but Your will be done.
REV. PATRICIA ANDERSON
Founder, CURT Foundation
Court House

Spout Off

Wildwood Crest – In NY City there are hundreds of "migrants" from Africa protesting because the housing and food they are given is not good enough. They say they deserve better. Their representative went in…

Read More

Lower Township – Great job by the school bus driver who got all children and herself off of the bus before it burst into flames on the GSP. Saw the smoke a half mile before we passed the scene and it was something I…

Read More

Cape May County – Us Attorney General Merrick Garland. I saw you on TV saying you noticed no decline in President Biden during his term is office. You are entitled to your opinion, that is what free speech and the 1st…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content