Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Here's the $1,000,000 DeMarzo has saved the tax payers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

VOTE DEMARZO AND HARSHAW.
ghostofwwpast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'd like to check with the local night schools to see if any wildwood cops have been taking amature computer classes, after seeing all of these clever pictures....

Better yet, someone should go fill out an OPRA request to find out who is filling out all of these OPRA requests... Bet the answer would make you feel dirty...
mscrabtree

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Camden here we come" We are there already! Mostly because the TAXES are to HIGH!
Some ones geographic local does not mean they are qualified for a job, if that was the case you better be *itching about the fire chief, police chief, captians , clerk and so on the list can go on and on. None of them live on this island! Instead of comlpaining what is your solution? How do you fix something that is so broken? Or does everyone turn and look away, pay the taxes till you can't afford it anymore, let the city take the property in taxsale? Come on whats the solution or is all you can do is insult the taxpayers.
thewatercooler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That photo reminds me of all the condo's falling apart on the island. I forget, who was in charge of the JCOW when these buildings were approved?
ClassicRoadster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thewatercooler wrote:
That photo reminds me of all the condo's falling apart on the island. I forget, who was in charge of the JCOW when these buildings were approved?
TROIANO - over 500 units were not built to code under his watch by his developer friends.

PLUS: New Jersey Monthly votes Wildwood - Worst City in the State Because of Troiano's Mismanagement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: