Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

LTTA attacks Lower Rescue & Townbank Fire Dept
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jets Sanchez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ImWatchinU wrote:
Personally I could give 2 craps about the fire boat that sank. My issue was with certain people who are supposed to represent the taxpayers as a whole and do nothing but LIE. The fire company needs a boat like I need another hole in my tire. However it was donated and not paid for by the taxpayers, as some liars would like us to believe. That is my only issue. If you have complaints or issues, tell the truth, don't mimic what Beck wants you to say.

If we salvage the boat...............I got a cooler............Maybe we can get Tom Capano to take some LTTA members out for a day trip.....
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jets Sanchez wrote:
ImWatchinU wrote:
Personally I could give 2 craps about the fire boat that sank. My issue was with certain people who are supposed to represent the taxpayers as a whole and do nothing but LIE. The fire company needs a boat like I need another hole in my tire. However it was donated and not paid for by the taxpayers, as some liars would like us to believe. That is my only issue. If you have complaints or issues, tell the truth, don't mimic what Beck wants you to say.

If we salvage the boat...............I got a cooler............Maybe we can get Tom Capano to take some LTTA members out for a day trip.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: