Search
Close this search box.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Search

Holiday Open House at Cuttin’ Edge

By Press Release

It’s time to glam up for the holidays. You know, sparkle a little, and shimmer a lot now that all that glitters is all the rage.
The girls at Cuttin Edge Salon are having their Holiday Open House on Wednesday December 14 from 6-8 p.m.
Refreshments, goodies, and a lot of warm feelings are going to be on hand as everybody from the salon thanks customers, friends and family for the support in 2011.
Owner Sheila Playford says, “This is our way of saying a special thanks to all our customers who could choose to go somewhere else, but come to us regularly and have made our shop a success.”
Santa will be stopping by around 6:30 p.m., so bring the kids for a special treat. Stay awhile and have a cookie or two, book your next appointment and meet our newest staff member Kristen Schwakoff. She is a wonderful new addition to our team, and we are excited to have her.
Also make sure to greet the rest of our staff Diane Roque, Brenda Owens, and Erin Mulher who are ready to talk with you about our large selection of services and wonderful products.
For all you guys out there, beauty is not just for gals. We offer a wide selection of grooming services for men, so feel free to stop in Wednesday and get the low down on what we offer.
Maybe bring your wife and kids while you’re at it for a nice family outing. We hope to see many of you on Wednesday, and if we miss you for some reason, have a safe and happy Holiday and a joyous New Year.
—Submitted by the crew at Cuttin’ Edge Salon

Spout Off

Wildwood Crest – I have given all my money to Mr. Trump but it's not enough. So, I plan to sell my family at the big yardsale coming up in May. Please consider doing the same. He needs us. He is very weak…

Read More

North Wildwood – Trump is a stand up entertainer. Listen to him speak. Amazing, incredible, like no one has ever seen before. The battle of Gettysburg was beautiful, so interesting, vicious and horrible. Never…

Read More

Court House – Middle Township taxes are going up. It's no surprise. The township is getting overdeveloped. Every new house built equals higher taxes. Once all of the houses are built, our taxes will go even…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content