Search
Close this search box.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Search

Gives Kudos to Cape Urgent Care

By Vanore

To The Editor:
While visiting a friend in Cape May County last week, I became ill, and, being far from home, decided to cut my trip short, when my colleague suggested I visit Cape Urgent Care on Route 109 outside Cape May.
The care I received was not only immediate, it was thorough, compassionate, and best of all—extremely effective. Within hours I had been diagnosed and treated, and with a prescription in hand, was able to continue my visit in comfort. The medical staff at Cape Urgent Care was professional and approachable—qualities that I have found severely lacking in most contemporary medical offices.
And the out-of-pocket cost was comparable to the co-pay I normally provide at an insurance-covered visit to my family doctor. (But I doubt I could have gotten in to see him on such short notice.)
What a wonderful convenience this facility provides: walk-in medical care. This is a concept from the past that is sorely needed in our present-day muddle of healthcare confusion.
Your county is fortunate indeed to have such a service.
BARBARA VANORE
Williamstown

Spout Off

Dennis Township – Sorry Democrats, who was it that fought Trump’s immigration policy tooth and nail? Oh right, that was you! So you don’t get to blame Trump for illegal immigrants murdering Americans. I don’t think…

Read More

Del Haven – Imagine that at a rose garden ceremony where a president is about to sign legislation into law, a group opposed to the legislation, breaks onto the White House grounds. They attack security and…

Read More

Wildwood Crest – The UAW’s successful unionization effort at a Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee — the first successful unionization effort at a car factory in the South since the 1940s — is breaking the…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content