Thursday, March 28, 2024

Search

Independent Russell Will Seek Seat on Middle Township Committee

By Press Release

COURT HOUSE – Independent Steve Russell, 53, of this community, will officially announce his candidacy for Middle Township Committee on Mon., June 13, but gave an early statement regarding his intention:
“It is with great pleasure and much excitement that I announce my independent candidacy for Middle Township Committee. I look forward to a lively debate on the challenging issues that face everyone in our community.
“In today’s difficult economic times, a new vision is needed. Relying on my vast experience as an administrator responsible for budgets in excess of $24 million, along with additional capital budgets for long term improvements, I will find new solutions to the problems that face our community.
“Township Committee needs someone who has worked with large capital budgets, understands zero based budgeting and has successfully and amicably worked with numerous labor organizations. I pledge to be a balanced, independent thinker and not just a voice of a political machine.
“Over the past 23 years in Middle Township, I have served as a volunteer fireman, youth athletic coach and community volunteer. These experiences have made my love of our community grow immensely. I ask the citizens of our community to embrace a new independent view and help usher in an era of fiscally strong government that Middle Township rightly deserves.
“This is an important election at a very important time. I look forward to tackling the tough issues in a vigorous campaign for the future of Middle Township.”
Russell resides with his wife of 31 years, Jacqueline. They have two adult sons, a daughter-in-law and a grandson, also of Middle Township.

Spout Off

Villas – To the channel40 spouter. You may be able to get Philly channel with a different store antenna. I guess that's the closest after Vineland.

Read More

Villas – It’s obvious if you take a quick glance at the ariel photo of Hereford Inlet that the grid of Wildwood development violates the natural shoreline. Stop the bickering and don’t use my tax dollars to…

Read More

Court House – Reading the Spout offs you find clear evidence that our Public Education is destroying this once Great Country. We once had the best Public Education in the World ,today 2024 our Public Education is…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content