Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

D-bag award day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugget

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: D-bag award day. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We should create a special day where we hand out awards to the cops who pinch the most people with marijuana under 50 grams to create awareness of this outright fraud on the taxpayers and call it "national D-bag award day"
A few cops come to mind, officer fessler , also awarded lower townships most productive cop some years back.. I see why , hes like superman .. can smell a nickel bag next to your nuts at a range of 60 yards.
Or how bout those guys looking through peoples back yards for reefer plants, they could get maybe 2nd place d-baggers.
I'm sure this might get the police a little riled up and they say like their just upholding the law but I say to that so were the nazis when they were rounding up jews, and this whole corrupted system needs to see it from the ground up.
Since its my idea id say june 7th would make a good day one day after D_day will come to pass D-bag day.
nugget

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

the award itself i had in mind is a little plaque that says "D_Bag award" with maybe a little man on it and some silver flames in the back, a couple of condoms glued to it and the little man with the little mind will be holding a police baton bringing it down on another person holding a single joint.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Make the LEAP.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

" can smell a nickel bag next to your nuts at a range of 60 yards."
LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Energizer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
" can smell a nickel bag next to your nuts at a range of 60 yards."
LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't stop laughing! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ursa Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And spout off continues to sink deeper and deeper into worthlessness.
Energizer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ursa Major wrote:
And spout off continues to sink deeper and deeper into worthlessness.

Come on, where's your sense of humor? Laughing Laughing

Spout Off is what it is, There's no changing it! Accept it or create your own forum Wink Don't forget to invite me! Laughing
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ahh, a nazi comparison in the very first thread. By Godwin's Law, you shot yourself in the foot, right out of the gate.

Yes, genocide and enforcement of drug laws you don't agree with. That's a terrific comparison. Rolling Eyes
nugget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am just sick of the time and money wasted on the war on drugs. It is not a war on drugs but a war against our own people all over some lies spewn in congress in the 1930s.
Look at this raid that happened the other day, whats up ? a family is torn apart, charges are filed , property is seized.
Every month or so the prosecutor gets together with swat and the gangs drugs and guns adrenaline junkies to bust into someones house for a little bit of buds and maybe some pills.
were the guns a problem? I dont know did they shoot anyone? they were probably legally owned.
How much money was used to stake out these people, assemble and march on their property?
Were they bad people ? did they have bodies in the basement? or were they just supplying a demand? Theres a demand here looks like the price for a single bud just went up 25 cents bring it to cape may county !
It's a stupid waste, let people smoke the reefer , let me grow a few plants in my yard jesus its a non toxic plant that makes you feel good whats so bad about that?
Yeah I guess they were selling pills too and that should just be left to big pharma and the pill mills right.
nugget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NAZIS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: