Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Birther going to jail..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cops and Robbers



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 7533

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Everything you say is on the internet.
That's cute, freddy. But it continues to indicate poor thinking. That you read something on the internet, freddy, makes it neither true nor false.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Like I said. When I read your posts I just assume they are not true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cops and Robbers



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 7533

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here's a thought. Link us to the actual article you cited:

freddy wrote:
Dont know how recent this is but the gov. just said that there is zero proof of Obama being born in US? I guess he told his buddy Mike Evans. Just what I read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont know how, but the guys name is mike evans and he said it. Google mike evans + + Obama. You can get it that way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cops and Robbers



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 7533

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You said you read. But you cannot link us to it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

www.google.com with the aforementioned words in the search box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cops and Robbers



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 7533

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And what do you find?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cops and Robbers



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 7533

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So I Googled Mike Evans and Obama and I find some guy Mike Evans likes to start threads at a forum at the Baltimore Sun.

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/search.php?searchid=4523312
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hawaii's statute pertaining to Certificates for children born out of state;

Quote:
[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ERM



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: Cape

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Facts Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow Mumbles.. You have any proof that Obama isn't a citizen? Any proof that he wasn't born in the US? And proof that that the birth announcements are fake?

Yes or No?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prayin_Mantis



Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 7141
Location: GreenDome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: facts Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ERM wrote:
Factcheck.org has NEVER been proven wrong in its research or analysis of the FACTS...Never. Walter Anneberg was a conservative by the way but believed in objective editorial and reporting...

The point remains and will always remain--you have absolutely no FACTS to support your loony claim.

That's why all of the birthers lawsuits have been tossed from every court in the land...becuase they have no merit. Get it? Judges think birthers are crazy......
NOne of you have any facts to support your case.. Factcheck.org, and HUNDREDS of other MEDIA have said the same thing about birther claims--lies...except Fox, of couurse..they llive off of catering to the right-wing not very intelligent fringe.....

Obama is YOUR President..get over it anti-Americans!!!!

Adios..my work is done.... you have brought nothing to the table birthress, just lies and spin...no facts whatesoever..


wERM avoids every single question... is that just a nasty liberal trait? Or is wERM really C&R Question Shocked

Prayin_Mantis wrote:
Hypothetical for wERM to see if she knows service rules to / in this great country Shocked

wERM:

You are in the Navy. You are a LT. A LCDR that you never saw before acts a bit strange, and you are put in danger that was untold, and unexpected, by rule. You question the expertise and rank of your leader, and later it is found that the uniform of 'your leader' was stolen.

What happens to you, and your 'leader' that stole the uniform Question Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ERM



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: Cape

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: what Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what question? II have no idea what that bizarre question means cockroach....The guy refused to serve under his commander in Chief based on the lunancy of birther lies. And of course, he had no proof..... Gee. so any soldier can refuse to serve based on lies, And this has NOTHING to do with him refusing a direct direct command to do something that goes against military code--that would be his immediate superiors, Gee, what a lame stretch.
Anybody have any facts/proof Obama isn't a citizen? I didn't think so..
If u do, why are you wastin time getting hammered by me? Get on down to Court HOuse and file a suit? Or refuse to pay taxes because the President isn't legit?

Mummbles and Twist... how come you wonn't file a suit if you believe he isn't legit? How come....?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prayin_Mantis



Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 7141
Location: GreenDome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: what Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ERM wrote:
what question? II have no idea what that bizarre question means cockroach....The guy refused to serve under his commander in Chief based on the lunancy of birther lies. And of course, he had no proof..... Gee. so any soldier can refuse to serve based on lies, And this has NOTHING to do with him refusing a direct direct command to do something that goes against military code--that would be his immediate superiors, Gee, what a lame stretch.
Anybody have any facts/proof Obama isn't a citizen? I didn't think so..
If u do, why are you wastin time getting hammered by me? Get on down to Court HOuse and file a suit? Or refuse to pay taxes because the President isn't legit?

Mummbles and Twist... how come you wonn't file a suit if you believe he isn't legit? How come....?


Hypothetical for wERM to see if she knows service rules to / in this great country Shocked

Let's speak slowly because I know wERM cannot read fast Shocked

wERM:

You are in the Navy. You are a LT. A LCDR that you never saw before acts a bit strange, and you are put in danger that was untold, and unexpected, by rule. You question the expertise and rank of your leader, and later it is found that the uniform of 'your leader' was stolen.

What happens to you, and your 'leader' that stole the uniform Question Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Seems the Supreme Court may already have made a decision.

Quote:
White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency
Sunday, January 16, 2011 12:03
Vatic Note: I have not been able to independantly verify this, but if true, that means we get Biden who is way worse than Obama. I am wondering why they are throwing Obama under the train? Is he rebelling? Is he resisting the agenda now that he knows what the real agenda is..... depopulation by chemical warfare? Is this connected to Wheeler? Something is going on at the highest levels. We all know that for 10 years they ignored every single crime, violation of the constitution, the bill of rights, murdered with impunity and violated many criminal laws like SEC and others. So now why is the court going to pretend like they are doing something? Any ideas would be welcome, I am at a loss about it all. Rumormill News is reliable so I am more sure than not, that this is true.

White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency
Posted By: Jordon, Rumormill news
www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=192879
Date: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011 12:07:18 January 11, 2011 – The White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency

OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY TERMINATED?

Held: Obama did not meet the residency requirements

Supreme Court is holding on to the decision and will not publish its decision for the sake of the American political process

From the moment Barrack Hussein Obama announced he was a candidate for the office of the President, his credentials have been under constant and considerable scrutiny by the finest Constitutional legal minds in our Country.

As President, in each of the legal challenges presented to the Supreme Court, the legal question presented is not what the Honorable Court preferred to hear or the case of the Plaintiff was not proper and deemed not to have “standing” or “merit”. As always, the Court was positioning to hear the correct positions and arguments, so the Court could opine and rest the matter forever. The longer the proper legal challenges took to develop, the more difficult it would be to unwrap all of the damage that Obama, and his special interest groups, would bestow on the American people and the international community (i.e. Obama's totally ignorant comment from the White House podium declaring the French are America's closest ally). This ignorant statement insults Great Britain and the rest of our most important allies and relationships). (VN: Aaah, maybe there is a hint in this mistake he made.... France is run by a Zionist Mossad agent in Sarkovsky, so it begs the question, "is there a rift between the various elite at the top as between the rothschild zionist faction and the rest"? Given the Mossad/CIA are constantly messing up the vaious false flags and agendas, its possible. Anyone with other ideas, let us know).

The continual thread of the legal arguments is relative to Obama's required constitutional credentials. Specifically, if he meets the eligibility requirements to be the President of the United States of America as defined in the Constitution. Apparently, Obama's political tricksters, the special interests groups, the Chicago and the D.C. Beltway groups, which tilt their heads to the Obama faction, thought they could hijack America and out fox all of the Americans that hold the Constitution close to their heart. The Supreme Court heard each case brought before it, rendered an opinion and moved on to the next case. All of the previous cases have been denied for lack of 'Standing' or being 'Frivolous'.

As we stated in our last report, about 18 months ago at a college public speaking engagement, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was confronted by Dr. Orly Taitz with a suitcase of 350,000 confirmed signatures from World Net Daily and other sources. Dr. Taitz asked the Supreme Court to hear the complaints about Obama's required credentials including his status as a natural born citizen of the United States of America since he was not properly vetted for the Presidency due to the wrangling of Obama's special interest friends. Chief Justice Roberts promised Dr. Taitz publicly he would review the information. It appears that Roberts kept his promise as the matter was heard before the Supreme Court Justices on Friday, January 7th, 2010.

The outcome of this single case has been in the specter of legal scholars for many months as the target issue lies within the confines of the Article Two, Section One of the Constitution of the United States of America, as quoted below:

“Qualifications. The President must be a 'natural born citizen' of the United States,

at least 35 years old … “

If we break this down to its simplest common denominator and confine the argument to the true meaning of the Founding Fathers, Obama's mother, upon the conception Barrack Hussein Obama, was married to a verified Kenyan citizen, meaning he does not have the blood of two (2) verifiable citizens of the United States of America. Not only do we have the records but so do all of the National Security agencies charged with protecting American interests by the letter of the law. As of this date, the issue of Obama's citizenship status has become a National Security matter due to the wrangling of a group of people attempting to keep their candidate inoffice at all costs. For the record, and to this date, the American public and the Supreme Court have yet to receive the answers required to this question and Obama has yet to provide his long-form birth certificate and answer other Interrogatories.

In the Supreme Court, the test for Obama, his cronies and this Administration, is for Obama to prove that he is a Natural born Citizen. Obama can't do that as he has a CertifiedBirth Certificate in Kenya and 'Certificate of Live Birth ' from the State of Hawaii. Herein lays the quandary for Obama, his cronies and the Court. Obama does not have the ability to prove and cannot provide a certified document providing for a truebirth certificate for any of the American states. The only record of his birth is in Kenya.

From extremely high and very credible sources within the Judicial system, it has been reported that Obama and his legal team lost their arguments to have this case dismissed. The Court heard the applicable arguments from each side and held, in short form; the Obama did not meet the residency requirements as set forth in the Constitutional of the United States of America. A preliminary vote in favor of the Plaintiff was taken, with Associate Justice Elena Kagan not voting due to her previous political relationship and involvement with Obama'sbirth certification issues.

The Supreme Court is holding on to the decision and will not publish its decision for the sake of the American political process. What does this mean and why would they choose this path?

Notwithstanding the difficulty before the Judicial system as to what to do with an unlawfully sitting President, the real problem comes after the fact. This President has been sitting in theoffice illegally for two (2) years while propagating conjecture about American life and liberty, pushing his agenda, signing bills into law, issuing Executive Orders and trying to act as a real President. It is for this reason that all of the American Security agencies consider this single item a National Security matter with the single question: How do you control an out of control person acting as President?

Although the Court has not recorded or published their finding, there is already disinformation being propagated that the Court ruled in favor of Obama. This is not true.

SCENARIOS FOR POSSIBLE SUCCESSORS

With the Court opinion in hand and everyone attempting to make sense of the underlying issues to be addressed, our analysis, based on what we have reported previously, is that any person in a position for an executive seat is a named party in criminal allegations of bank fraud, theft, unauthorized usage of government assets, etc. Review previous White Hat reports. The proof of these allegations exists. Hence, we know the following:

1. The Supreme Court is holding on to its decision and not publishing due to the damage it would do.

2. It has been opined that Obama in the near future will resign from the Office of The Presidency. The political machine is now determining how to spin his resignation so the American people can grasp something simpler than he never had the credentials to serve as President. The reason will not be hisbirth certificate issue.

3. The Supreme Court will publish their findings after Obama's resignation is detailed to the American people. Once Obama resigns the Supreme Court can simply dismiss the case and avoid any embarrassment of the parties.

4. One possible scenario would be for Biden to step down first, due to his well publicized participation with George Bush Senior, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Mitt Romney in the theft of Falcone's funds or due to the political spin of his alleged brain cancer... whichever works best. Obama will appoint Hillary Clinton as Vice President. Obama steps down and Hillary becomes President. The Clinton machine has always wanted Hillary as President. If this happens, the information on the funds she has stolen will become exposed. The funds that Hillary took are substantially greater than the amount Biden took. Remember that Hillary bribed Biden per Bush Senior's request.

5. Obama could resign first and allow Biden to become President. Biden would then appoint a new Vice President, but this appointment would have to be approved by both Congresses. This option seems less likely, but is certainly possible since the White House has been trying to enhance Biden's image. The criminal allegations against Joseph Biden are too great to allow him to become President.

It is our sincere desire for all individuals to understand the monumental issues stated above and, in concert, with all of the information contained in our previous reports. We have stated that the Executive branch of the government has failed us. Will Congress, fail us, too? Or will they do their duty, keep their responsibility to their constituents and honor their oath to the Constitution and protect America from enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC?

We have heard from Americans and people from all walks of life including people from other countries who are wondering what has happened to the United States of America. Our purpose has been to inform the public and expose the corruption that threatens our freedoms, both now and in the future. Therefore, we implore you to contact your Senators and Representatives. Let them hear your voice and let your voice hold weight. Tell them your opinion. Hold your elected officials accountable for every act they perform on your behalf!!

View the Obama Birth Certificate here: tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/p/obama-birth-certificate-file.html

NOTE: WE URGE ALL TO HOLD YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY ACTION THEY TAKE!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ERM



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: Cape

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: rumor Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That's it? That's all you have? some lame running rant by another conspiracy loon on a rumorblog? Which by the way..presents no facts. I expected better....Still the Kenyan cirtizenship nonsense?

Mumbles...you need to get as grip on reality. I pray you are not armed and I hope you stay locked up iun your basement with your tin-foil antenna ears on; scuffies, American flagshirt, slim jims--and , most important, you are taking all of your meds.

You have no proof----uou have no facts, do you? Go chase BigFoot, Elvis, Aliens, something that has a better chance than pursuing Obama---you are embarrasing yourself....

Bug...your lame post. Obama isn't an "imposter" since he was vetted by FBI and elected legally and freelky by the people and is a natural-born USA citizen...So you lame argument is based on If the Lt. Col. "found out later" ... we're dealing with the here and now and the facts as they are at present. He had no GROUNDS to QUIT because his argument is not based on present-day facts..Gee legal 101....
If you idiotioc argument were true, then soldiers could have opted out of Iraq Day when Bush ordered them their under false pretenses if THEY though he was lying..right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
billiamIV



Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: the 1st Bush was not born here either.... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Curious George, the curious little monkey
Where was he during the JFK assassination ?
Nicolas Tesla ?
The Reagan assassination attempt , who stood the most to gain ?


u people are so, so dumb


stop believing everything u are told[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ERM



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: Cape

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: huh? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Huh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
billiamIV



Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sorry, i forgot to post that the 1st George Bush has very interesting family ties to NAZIs


was he born here ??


head of the CIA

he was basically a loser just like his son


how did he become President ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prayin_Mantis



Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 7141
Location: GreenDome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And wERM makes up a username to keep this thread at the top of the page Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
billiamIV



Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

"History is written by the winners" Napolean



Obama won, he can write his own history



thats what got Michael Jackson killed


Last edited by billiamIV on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let's see if they pass it. Highly doubt it. All other states would then be expected to the same. Just another smoke and mirrors tactic.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/28/hawaii-release-obama-birth-records/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ERM



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1711
Location: Cape

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: nope Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sorry roach....don't need another dude to keep it going....there are enough right-wing loonies to respond to me..but I do welcome billiam aboard. I never heard the Bush-Nazi connection, I have my hands full with knuckledraggiong not too bright, spoon-fed, narrow-minded, imbred, racist (Yea!!!) Winston-smokin', tater-tot eatin' flag wavin', the civil-war-was about-states-rights, Fox-Rush-Hanty-Palin pawns, welfare-queen-belevin', Iraq-9-11-WMD belevin' global-warming-evolution deniers who all happen to have NO FACTS to support their anti-American, treasonous disgusting and vile lies that our GREAT President Obama isn't a citizen.
PS.. I'm already tired of the Speaker of the House cryin' all the time... what a pu>>ie....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freddy



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 9665
Location: stone harbor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great? Thats the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok ERM, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you can't be as much of a lunatic as you sound.

“It’s not that liberals aren’t smart, it’s just that so much of what they know isn’t so.” – Ronald Reagan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum