Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Snow Plowing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAHA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Snow Plowing Reply with quote

I just took a drive through Wildwood and noticed that the side streets were not plowed. I was taking my pet gremlin to class and almoost crashed. I think I will call my lawyer Vince Simone to investigate a possible lawsuit on the taxpayer dollar. I guess the city is saving money to help pay Deputy Chief Cooper's raise. Way to jeapordize public safety again to safe a cent of the tax rate.
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAHA wrote:
I just took a drive through Wildwood and noticed that the side streets were not plowed. I was taking my pet gremlin to class and almoost crashed. I think I will call my lawyer Vince Simone to investigate a possible lawsuit on the taxpayer dollar. I guess the city is saving money to help pay Deputy Chief Cooper's raise. Way to jeapordize public safety again to safe a cent of the tax rate.
lol you have no idea how things work do you .one ? were the main streets the same way.if yes then you havea idea .but if no .they do the main streets first THEN THE SECOND LEVEL STREETS NEXT..stone harbor has not even done my street .do I go off a call my lawyer NO.

Last edited by rummrunner2 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jerzy girl 77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

park boulevard wasn't done and neither was 47 coming into Wildwood and if it was I couldn't tell!
lizo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

first off vince simone , as far as I know, moved to florida a few years back . Also New Jersey Ave wasn't even plowed in North wildwood so why would the side streets be ~ it is a tiny snow fall ~ calm down and enjoy the holiday snow Smile)))
sunny1017

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LOL U almost crashed taking your dog to class.....
CMC_Correctional_Center_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Reply with quote

rummrunner2 wrote:
HAHA wrote:
lol you have no idea how things work do you .one ? were the main streets the same way.if yes then you havea idea .but if no .they do the main streets first THEN THE SECOND LEVEL STREETS NEXT..stone harbor has not even done my street .do I go off a call my lawyer NO.

Don't lie, your street was plowed, I saw it done at 5pm yesterday.
rummrunner2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

CMC_Correctional_Center_U wrote:
rummrunner2 wrote:
HAHA wrote:

name the street and I will say yeah or nay to that .maybe at the time of my post it was not done .but IT could have been done later
CMC_Correctional_Center_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Reply with quote

rummrunner2 wrote:
rummrunner2 wrote:
HAHA wrote:

name the street and I will say yeah or nay to that .maybe at the time of my post it was not done .but IT could have been done later

89th

If you need a hand shoveling your driveway/street let me know, just list your address and I will come help you out
rummrunner2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

rummrunner2 wrote:
rummrunner2 wrote:
HAHA wrote:

89th

If you need a hand shoveling your driveway/street let me know, just list your address and I will come help you out
way off on streets .but thanks for the offer .plus do you really think I will say were I live on here or by pm
Beach-luva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey haha,

If you crashed while holding your gremlin in your hand, hopefully it was your own personal vehicle, you know, since you have no license, or insurance to drive.
Prayin_Mantis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

>>> since you have no license, or insurance to drive.

Coppers Shocked
slingshot engaged

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plowing that wee little bitty amount of snow was a total waste of time and tax dollars.
prov-i-dence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Word......An inch of snow cant be plowed.If this is a problem,you are living in the wrong state.........Or a Pusssssssy!!!!!
flyersno17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAHA wrote:
move to fla
flyersno17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

we had 1 inch of snow.need at leat 2inches to plow ..so move to fla you big baby
Hatchet Jack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey HAHA if you get a license maybe you could drive a snow plow for the city when your dad gets back in office ,I wouldn't t mind my taxes going up again and again and again just so you can get a job working for the city again.
ClassicRoadster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Snow Plowing Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAHA wrote:
Just another mindles post by a TROIANO supporter/familly member. I'm going to LMAO if he tries to run for office again.
mscrabtree

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I heard he doesn't have a license, so why is he driving anywhere around town?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: